• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 3: You are Friender, Want Emancipation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will accept any criticism.

6rlPvyB.jpg

S'beautiful! Beautiful!

Zenfalcia

I got busy with school and I can't IRC or Steam chat on mobile. It's lame.

Same. School just sucks the life right out of you.
School is actually a souls game. You only regain humanity during breaks and you are constantly cursed so that you hollow out during school

Same. School just sucks the life right out of you.
School is actually a souls game. You only regain humanity during breaks and you are constantly cursed so that you hollow out during school
School sucks, but high school ESPECIALLY sucks.

The fact that it's not like one of my japanese animes is fucking bullshit.

Zenfalcia

Almost done. Please understand.

I can't wait for it to just be a huge mess of images put together with game of the year edition and other game logos on it.

School sucks, but high school ESPECIALLY sucks.

The fact that it's not like one of my japanese animes is fucking bullshit.

I know that feeling.
Where's my harem? Why don't I get to meet a pink haired devil girl in my bathtub?
Most importantly, where's my cultural festival/obon festival where I can walk around with the love of my life? ;_; Also kimonoes

I always feel left out when people complain about highschool, since I was homeschooled. Then I realize that I skipped the most miserable part of most people's lives and that's pretty great.

I always feel left out when people complain about highschool, since I was homeschooled. Then I realize that I skipped the most miserable part of most people's lives and that's pretty great.

Idk, college is pretty bullshit too. The only difference is you're old enough to buy your own alcohol.

I liked high school.

I was popular, and I had some good friends. Adult life has been a downer, but that's because the first fucking place I went after Basic Training+Tech school is fucking Montana.

Just pretend Persona 3 or 4 or Cromartie High were your high school life and continue to live in blissful ignorance College was better

I constantly begged and asked my parents to let me be homeschooled, but because my parents tried that once with my sister and it didn't work for her, they decided I was no different.

For that, I fucking hate you so much right now.

I liked high school.

I was popular, and I had some good friends. Adult life has been a downer, but that's because the first fucking place I went after Basic Training+Tech school is fucking Montana.

I wouldn't go as far to say I was popular, but lets just say I never found myself in a situation where I never had good friends to sit with during lunch in the cafeteria. I enjoy some parts of high school, but the waking up at 6am to go to school was the fucking worst.

For that, I fucking hate you so much right now.

It's fucking awesome since you get to stay at home and do whatever you want most of the time, but then if you can't afford college directly afterwards then a GED doesn't really do much. Despite saying its an equivalent it is absolutely not an equivalent and doesn't amount to much of anything.

Shit, DP.

Hell, high school from an academic standpoint wasn't that hard nor the reason why I hated it, it was the schedules and the people around me I couldn't fucking stand.

At least when you get to college, everyone there treats you like an adult and expects you to act like one.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
GUYS GUYS I heard a buzzing noise in my room and proceeded to check it. I found the source and i confirm that its
INSIDE MY WALL.

Im scared.

Please let it not be skeletons.

demidar

I wouldn't go as far to say I was popular, but lets just say I never found myself in a situation where I never had good friends to sit with during lunch in the cafeteria. I enjoy some parts of high school, but the waking up at 6am to go to school was the fucking worst.

Yep, waking up a early was a bitch. Don't miss that at all.

i've been feeling the western RPG itch recently

cant decide between new vegas and skoomarim

Morrowind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom