• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 3: You are Friender, Want Emancipation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siegcram

< never ever completed a metal gear game.
barkley-head-shake-o.gif

Wait. Is that the thread title? DID YOU LIE TO ME, CHAO?!

It looks... PERFEKT.

Truth blades gets easy once you get a good grasp on how it works. Hangman's Gambit is fucking garbage though.

We're still using your tagline.

Anyone have that gif of Liam playing double dragon intensively?

Guys I think I have a game I'm super hype about on every console as an exclusive.
WiiU: Smash and Bayo2
Xbone: D4
PS4: Bloodborne

Not only is this gen amazing for me: I'm gonna be bled dry. I already have the U, but choosing between the bone and 4 based on their games will be hard.

Guys I think I have a game I'm super hype about on every console as an exclusive.

Not only is this gen amazing for me: I'm gonna be bled dry. I already have the U, but choosing between the bone and 4 based on their games will be hard.

When black friday rolls around just buy which ever one is cheaper

Zenfalcia

Not only is this gen amazing for me: I'm gonna be bled dry. I already have the U, but choosing between the bone and 4 based on their games will be hard. Maybe I can convince a friend to buy what I don't and let me play the exclusive games. I could offer him mine for the same reasons then...

You dont need sleep. Let the hype power you fro the rest of the night and day.

On a similar note, I started Apollo justice interesting first case.
hnnng.. why is trucy so cute. I hope no one reads this >_>

I will accept any criticism.

http://i.imgur.com/6rlPvyB.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]
There's no criticism when it's PERFEKT
[quote="misses bull, post: 130856933"]When black friday rolls around just buy which ever one is cheaper[/QUOTE]
That's probably what I'll do. Kills my plans to buy a Liam, but whatever, that'll only get cheaper as it becomes more and more irrelevant.[spoiler] :P[/spoiler]

It'd sure be nice if the IRC was populated again.

It's hard to motivate myself to continue playing Bible Black when there isn't anyone there to share the experience with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom