• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoJo94

You can never leave.

Nice Avatar. Avatar pun.

DIdn't plan on it

N-no I didn't, you baka.

You know you missed this voice jk. I've embraced the joke

If you had come yesterday you would have been forced to post your face.

...I'll probably do it anyway...

How's art classes going?

Really good. Teacher told me that next year he wants me to be the digital assistant and that's paid. He also said he trust me enough that if he feels like it he might through me some free lance jobs.

DIdn't plan on it

You know you missed this voice jk. I've embraced the joke

...I'll probably do it anyway...

Really good. Teacher told me that next year he wants me to be the digital assistant and that's paid. He also said he trust me enough that if he feels like it he might through me some free lance jobs.
damn that's really good!

You did the thing. Good job! Meanwhile, I have accomplished nothing. Feels good.

joe2187

Banned
10 million hours in paint

FSGtFU1.png

JoJo94

damn that's really good!

Heya! That sounds awesome.

You did the thing. Good job! Meanwhile, I have accomplished nothing. Feels good.

Thanks guys I was surprised when he mentioned he might hand me some free lance jobs, either way already getting a head start compared to most of my classmates.

Jesus you guys look way different than I expected.

If I do post a selfie it may be one with a friend because I hate all my solo pictures. For the people who haven't seen me

Hell yeah high five
10 million hours in paint
Holy shit good job. We should use that in the next thread
Thanks guys I was surprised when he mentioned he might hand me some free lance jobs, either way already getting a head start compared to most of my classmates.

Jesus you guys look way different than I expected.

If I do post a selfie it may be one with a friend because I hate all my solo pictures. For the people who haven't seen me
Congrats on the job opportunities

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
NCR's Time in Persona 4 #6
Ok, i'm starting to get the gist of this game. I was almost got scared when I thought couldn't control individual party member. Gonna start posting these only when something significant happens.
Just saved Chie from her shadow. I now have the fool and magician personas. All I need now is the world and im set to go... and a higher courage if I want to get these s-links up.

P.s. Wow, its been 3h 20m of game time. And this a 160 hour game? Gotta go in for the long haul I guess.

NCR's Time in Persona 4 #6
Ok, i'm starting to get the gist of this game. I was almost got scared when I thought couldn't control individual party member.
Just saved Chie from her shadow. I now have the fool and magician personas. All I need now is the world and im set to go... and a higher courage if I want to get these s-links up. Gonna start posting only when something significant happen

P.s. Wow, its been 3h 20m of game time. And this a 160 hour game? Gotta go in for the long haul I guess.

160? Dafuq? The game's like 65-80 hours long.

I heard lots of varying times.
woolies and pats constant discussions make it seem long.

Woolie's a crazy mofo. Persona 3 does not take 170 hours.

Are you playing Vanilla or Golden? If it's Vanilla then it's probably going to you around 80-90 hours since it's your first time playing Persona. Golden's probably around 100.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Woolie's a crazy mofo. Persona 3 does not take 170 hours.

Are you playing Vanilla or Golden? If it's Vanilla then it's probably going to you around 80-90 hours since it's your first time playing Persona. Golden's probably around 100.
Its vanilla with the glorious stretched resolution.

I love that new thread smell.

Also, here is the
shitty
avatar I made in case Our Galactic Tormentor won.
I'm still going to use it.
Photoshop job is a little RUFF
AH, AH? GET IT?
I'm not sorry.
Okay for those who haven't seen me. I found a picture that is decent of me by myself that's a year old. All of my recent ones are with a friend.
You should be the black tuxedo mask.

Let's start the thread with my first impression of Akumetsu!

Chap 1

Yeah, there he is! A guy with a mask! He'll probably kick some butts!
I am certainly curious to see where this is going, or what is actually happening?
I will contue reading it, that's for sure

So ,Romars!
It's time for you to complete your part of the Deal!
Read chap 1 of Prison school, and I want an to hear you thoughts on it!

Well I guess not much happens in the first chapter of the Akumetsu manga... the first 3 chapters would probably be equivalent to the first episode of an anime.

Anyways, enough stalling, here's my take on Prison School;
Short answer, this is a really weird manga, that seems really generic, but actually has something to it if you give it a chance.
I was ready to toss it at the description, really ready to toss it at the first chapter, but I remembered it was slightly hypocritical of me, so I gave it 3 chapters to be really sure.

Sadly, it didn't win me over, but I'm also not completely in hate with it either.
My main issue, is it just kinda of a shallow read. Boatloads of fan service, with a sort of sad, dark humor garnish. If it was slightly more mature, it might grab me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom