• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 6: Six Threads and a Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy3

Isn't that illegal in Japan?
It's still blurred slightly, but it's only for a one or two frames and is very clearly a penis.

This also reminds me that I'm hanging with Toonami GAF tonight to see their reactions to this Gurren Lagann episode.

It's still blurred slightly, but it's only for a one or two frames and is very clearly a penis.

This also reminds me that I'm hanging with Toonami GAF tonight to see their reactions to this Gurren Lagann episode.
Ooh, which is it? I may want to lurk and read reactions.

I don't like shoot bangs.

No Xbone, so no.

No Bone, no buy. Halo 1 being 1080p/60 is nice though. I'll pick it up way way way later.

Ha ha nope.

fair-enough-o.gif

croten

It's one of the things that's skewing my purchase towards a Xbox One, the others being Killer Insinct, D4, and obviously down the line Phantom Dust and Scalebound.

That was the last episode. Maybe I have the numbers mixed up.

Then you're on episode 10.
Episode 8 is Kamina's death, Episode 9 is Nia's Debut

It's one of the things that's skewing my purchase towards a Xbox One, the others being Killer Insinct, D4, and obviously down the line Phantom Dust and Scalebound.
Scalebound would be my possible killer app. D4, KI, and Phantom Dust are just gravy.
Yeah, if MCC was coming to PC then there'd be interest.
The only version of Halo I've touched in a long time is 1 on PC. I'm also still not sure what that $3 Halo game is on steam.

That episodes not till next week I think, tonights episode 10
simons rebirth yes?

ultimax

tumblr_mcg432l3pu1ri88lco1_400.gif

Yey new thread

Btw I totally forgot I pre ordered the white Xbox bundle till the guy at GameStop told me when I picked up bayo 2

Squishy3

I love how people are hype for Scalebound even though all we know is Kamiya and Dragons.
We were all hype before Kamiya even said what his new game was. Hell, I was hype for Project P-100 when it got announced on the Nintendo press site. Didn't even have any other details other than the trailer and that it was Platinum!

360pages

Found a nifty writing convertor. Apparently I wrote 66 pages in one of my web stories already. (Despite it only being 10 chapters long so far,) So for writing month it's probably going to be around 110-125 pages in one month

I love how people are hype for Scalebound even though all we know is Kamiya and Dragons.

I think he has earned my trust, to say the least. When his name is on something, it goes on my radar. That doesn't mean i'll run out an buy a bone, or that its gonna be amazing regardless. But it means im really hyped to learn more about it.

I'm thinking it's a MonHun type affair. Absolutely no way Microsoft doesn't try jumping on the money train.

I don't care, because I don't plan on, nor want to, buy an Xbone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom