• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Gundam Royale |OT| War In Your Pocket

The last mission on both of these new events was rough as hell for me. Enemy special attack (6kish damage) + shield, I attack (70 damage at most with shield up), enemy attack (shield still up), I attack (shield still up), enemy attack (shield down, finally!) I attack (doing decent damage now the shield is down) then wait, enemy special atack + shield up and the cycle starts again.

I did manage to get both of the new suits in the end though.

The last mission on both of these new events was rough as hell for me. Enemy special attack (6kish damage) + shield, I attack (70 damage at most with shield up), enemy attack (shield still up), I attack (shield still up), enemy attack (shield down, finally!) I attack (doing decent damage now the shield is down) then wait, enemy special atack + shield up and the cycle starts again.

I did manage to get both of the new suits in the end though.

Yeah, those were a bit nuts. I just need to awaken my suits in general since I'm taking too much damage out the gate.

Also, new Seed event is up with Freedom Gundam in the gatcha. I did an 11 pull and ended up getting the 4-star Aile Strike. ^^

Top Bottom