• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Gundam Royale |OT| War In Your Pocket

Haha this dude's team:

51ceb2a3-e1e0-3aed-938e-c3d024889359.jpg

Rahvar

I've gotten 3 lockon so far from doing the 30 energy quest for xp and items. Doesn't seem like there's a boost for feeding the same unit into itself sadly.

Lockon

lol I just started farming 3* 00 pilots a day or 2 ago. Finally got Lockon after 15-20 tries, got Tieria in 2, and still trying to get Hallelujah. I hope I get him soon since I think the event end in 5-6 hours, right?

Lockon

Didn't get Hallelujah in time, but

Got Exia with 11-pulls today...wish I get some of the other 00 units too though. I like them better than Exia design wise.

My current team:
S0Ab.png

My units:
X0Ab.png

Black Tri-Star event is up now. You can get three guaranteed 3 star Dom drops (I see what they did there) and do the jet stream attack apparently!

Woohoo! Got Exia from a single pull! Also Ortega as a pilot as well. Just need Gaia and Mash to complete the Tri-Stars now since I got all their Doms from the event.

I'm having terrible luck with the pulls.

On a side note, I got Extreme versus full boost yesterday, anyone here play? Theres probably a thread but searching on mobile gaf is a hassle.

colinp

Banned
I'm having terrible luck with the pulls.

On a side note, I got Extreme versus full boost yesterday, anyone here play? Theres probably a thread but searching on mobile gaf is a hassle.

I just started playing this mobile game and added the friends in the op. This game is pretty cool! Still a bit overwhelmed with everything but it's slowly coming together.

Re Full Boost, I'm thinking of getting it actually but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Did you just download the PSN version? Or did you buy a hard copy? The GAF thread is here btw.

Damn. Hopefully they pop up again so I can get thr last one sometime down the line. I've also ran out of places to farm the orbs :<

I got full burst second hand for dirt cheap, seeing as the online pass is roughly 1000¥ it was cheaper this way than importing a new copy.

There's also some new enemy mechanics, I've only done the first 3 in the event but sometimes the enemies shield themselves, don't remember seeing that beforehand.

Oooh nice. I'll give it a shot in a bit.

And Barbatos is purple? I have too many purple suits. >.< Better yellows pls.

EDIT: Looks like Miguel's Ginn and Gundam with the Gundam Hammer are random drops.

EDIT 2: Sweet, the Gogg and Ginn are both yellow. :D

Rahvar

I'm very happy that the new gatcha is Seed. Can't wait to get home and do a pull. My wife likes doing the pulls and she's been pretty lucky so far so I'm hoping for something good:)

Done almost all the normal missions. Looking forward to doing all the ace versions and farm them for drops/exp. I really want that rank 80ish ship with 67 party cost

Rahvar

So, gatcha-wise the event has been a dud for me. I have however gotten plenty of xp so far. Level 62 at the moment and I aim for at least 65 before it ends.

All of my main units are now evolved and I'm working on getting them up in levels.
My purple beam rifle Unicorn now has almost 15k hp and all 6 of my primary units got over 10k.

Now for a question.
Some units raise their skill/special faster than others. Is there a stat that I can see to identify the rate?
It's quite frustrating to have 2 units with specials ready and one who needs 2 more rounds...

Rahvar

Ok. I need to figure out how to do a device transfer. My phone just broke, mic not screen,and I need to get a new one

Ok. I need to figure out how to do a device transfer. My phone just broke, mic not screen,and I need to get a new one

That sucks to here, hope you can figure out how.

As for the special rate, no idea, I've tried looking before but I can't find anyhting.

I've also not been successful at getting those 2 drops from this event :< only a little while left to keep trying.

Woop! Got Gundam Hammer just now! That one was a pain in the ass to get. Also got Miguel's Ginn earlier, but that dropped after the third try. Screw getting any other copies, lol.

There's also a ZZ event going on until the 16th where you can get the Quebeley and the Quin Mantha's head... ok!

EDIT: Ah there it is.

XgG5Epml.jpg

In the options menu, go to the right column of choices. It's the second one from the top. There, press the second option and press the red button. From there it should create a transfer code.

When you get back to the start menu with Gundam and Char's Zaku, press the button on the bottom left. Select the second option again and you should be able to input that code from there.

Rahvar

Woop! Got Gundam Hammer just now! That one was a pain in the ass to get. Also got Miguel's Ginn earlier, but that dropped after the third try. Screw getting any other copies, lol.

There's also a ZZ event going on until the 16th where you can get the Quebeley and the Quin Mantha's head... ok!

EDIT: Ah there it is.

XgG5Epml.jpg

In the options menu, go to the right column of choices. It's the second one from the top. There, press the second option and press the red button. From there it should create a transfer code.

When you get back to the start menu with Gundam and Char's Zaku, press the button on the bottom left. Select the second option again and you should be able to input that code from there.
Thank you! I would be devastated if I had to reroll now that I'm happy with my team.

Rahvar

That sucks to here, hope you can figure out how.

As for the special rate, no idea, I've tried looking before but I can't find anyhting.

I've also not been successful at getting those 2 drops from this event :< only a little while left to keep trying.
I managed to get every drop except the Barbatos. It's the same as you get as a mission reward though so I'm not bothered.

Will check the wiki when I get home for the drop locations for the ZZ event. I see you can get a new battleship as well, I wonder how good it is

Nice, they have the ZZ soundtrack running in this event. Wonder why they didn't have 00 music last time.

That's a nice touch, I haven't tried the new event, still trying to get some drops before last weeks disappears. I did manage to get Gundam Hammer this morning, might have to live with just that one.

Rahvar

Seems like we will be able to get quite a few metal haros from this event. Hoping to get enough for a 11 gatcha pull

Seems like we will be able to get quite a few metal haros from this event. Hoping to get enough for a 11 gatcha pull

It's pretty deceptive, there are only 2 missions in each (instead of the usual 3/4) apart from the last one. Haven't started the harder (red) missions yet.

Also the lack of Gundam Wing suits is depressing, there's plenty in the event but none in gatcha or as drops :<

Pilot love is great though.

Rahvar

Also the lack of Gundam Wing suits is depressing, there's plenty in the event but none in gatcha or as drops :<

Pilot love is great though.
Hmmm. Not sure if I want to gatcha for pilots. I got plenty 3 star pilots and tbh, the boost from evolving them is fairly small compared to upgrading suits

Have a new phone, one that's unrooted and Japanese mobage ready, have qooapp installed but I can't find this game using gundam, royale, or even by looking for DeNA...

Rahvar

Have a new phone, one that's unrooted and Japanese mobage ready, have qooapp installed but I can't find this game using gundam, royale, or even by looking for DeNA...
The problem I had was that I had the English qooapp installed rather than the Japanese one

Top Bottom