• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super limited AC Origins Collector's Edition ($799, 73cm statue, 999 units)

benzopil

ACO_Content_Tab_LEGEND.jpg

In fact, if you pre-order the extra-exclusive Dawn of the Creed Legendary Collector's Edition – which is limited to just 999 units, and retails for $799.99 exclusively through the Ubisoft Store – the following collectibles will ship out to you now, months ahead of the game's release:

A highly detailed, 28.7-inch (73cm) resin statue of Bayek and his eagle, Senu, by Ubicollectibles.
A certificate of authenticity, numbered from 1 to 999.
An exclusive resin replica of Bayek's eagle-skull amulet.
The Assassin's Creed Origins Steelbook case, available only in the Dawn of the Creed and Dawn of the Creed Legendary Collector's Editions.
Four large lithographs signed by the Ubisoft Montreal studio artists.

When the game launches, you'll receive the Gold Edition of Assassin's Creed Origins, which includes the base game, the Digital Deluxe Pack, and the Season Pass for access to unique equipment sets and all future expansions. You'll also get an art book, the official soundtrack, a print of the game's hand-drawn world map, and two original art cards.

Pre-Order

Zafir

They get dearer by the day these collectors editions... I get the figure's high quality, but that's some mark up.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Warren Buffett is taking out a loan so he can afford to buy this and the Xbox One X within a few weeks of each other.

Would be hilarious if this shit cheaped out on the OST and art book and included a "select" OST of like 8 tracks and a 20-page book of official marketing artwork.

akileese

A resin statue. k. I get the increase in cost but not by that crazy amount...

It's 2.5 feet tall. That's actually on the low end of high quality collectible statues that run that size (if you check the comic book ones, they're usually over $1000). I don't want one, but if it actually looks like that when it ships, then damn.

DOWN

Banned
I honestly question people who buy these statue editions of games with protagonists we've never even met yet. They could be forgettable crap like most AC protags so I can't imagine buying this

ElRenoRaven

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man I can't wait till we hit a collectors edition that's a thousand bucks. Every time you think these people can't top themselves they do. First 150 then 250 then 300 then 500. Now Ubisoft is all here hold my beer. Beat $799!

CRA5H

Yeah I'll definitely pick this up....

.... Or​ buy a Xbox One X and ps4 pro for roughly the same price.

Such a tough decision guys.

iFirez

Ubisoft just had to trip up somewhere.

Normal or maybe the Gold is fine with me.
I agree. I'd like to know the plans for the season pass before I decide if I want it. Maybe names of the DLC? Just to tease.

I have a shelf full of the AC statues and even the Hot Toys figure of Ezio which has all his robes made out of fabric. But I'm not going to drop enough to buy an Xbox One X and PS4 on a limited edition of a game.

I'm all for collectors editions but I dont understand who would spend this much money on a game that hasn't even come out yet.

Stiler

I think that's way too high an edition size to command such a price, especially for a relatively unknown character.

I mean Prime 1/XM studios can charge like 800 bucks for their statues cause they have the quality, low edition sizes, and popular characters (IE Marvel) that can command such a price to collectors.

I have a feeling these will be marked down about 6'ish months post release to make warehouse space.

Top Bottom