• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Kart Ride On Vehicle - Toys R Us

daveo42

Banned
Mass producing adult size ones with go-kart engines and offering up stuffed toys like the item box, red/green/blue shell, and mushrooms would sell well.

I'd buy up a set of four just for the local multiplayer.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
I almost bought one of the real ones at one of the gaming industry auctions. I think I bids got to like $2k before I got sane and stopped haha.

AdanVC

Super cool! Glad to see more and more Nintendo merchandise like this!... Waiting for the adult size version :p

Iwata's plan to improve quality of life was to release this product as incentive for adults to lose weight.

And I actually doubted the man. Shame on me.

Adult size version. They were prizes in a Gamestop contest lasr year IIRC

nintendo_1018wq5p.jpg

Yo, i need to see these on the road lol. Put this on a running track or something and yo lol that shit would be so insane lol

Wish I could load up a save from my childhood life and enjoy the hell out of this thing. I sure as shit don't have $200 on that save file though.

Jeff-DSA

My kids already have a ride...and the wife probably thinks that it doesn't need to be replaced.

cNzcZoa.jpg

Sorry kids, but the current ride is about to have a major breakdown. TO THE NEAREST TOYS R US!

nns3d

Where was this 10 years ago

Dunno if would've gotten it then but as a kid this would've been amazing to me.

NotLiquid

Clearly I was born too early.

Fucking kids today. Spoiled with modern technology - nay, modern merchandising. Back in my day we were lucky if we even got trikes.

m2mziZz.gif

Can I lose 18 years off my age so i can ride this
Bullshit. Not accurate enough.

No one breaks in Mario Kart.
I've seen 7 people brake at the same time in Mario Kart 7 before so no. They're clearly teaching the kids how to try to trick someone else into taking a blue shell (and how to fail miserably).

boltz

The manufacturers says that that thing has off road tires, but I don't think it would be too pleasant to take that thing off road.

I'm buying this, driving it to the pet shop, buying up a bunch of turtles, and driving this thing down the 405 in LA like a fuckin' criminal.

Top Bottom