• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Maker |OT| Miyamoto Simulator 2015

Neki

Since it doesn't look like anyone else is streaming tonight so far, I'll be streaming user-submitted levels again at about 10PM Eastern (approx. two hours from now). Post a code for a level and I'll stream it. One code per GAFfer. It can be for your stage or someone else's stage of your choice. Just quote this post with the code so that I can easily see it. First come, first served; I might not be able to get to everything if a lot of levels are posted. The stream URL will be posted later.

In the meantime, you could also try my stages (ordered from newest to oldest). I haven't added any new stages in a while, though.

SMB3 W7-7: Now w/ Wing Cap Theme
EF31-0000-0067-C6DA

Neo Super Mario Bros. W1-1 (up for voting in the contest right now)
EC81-0000-0059-CE01

Goomba's Spelunking Boots
F13E-0000-004C-86C9

Board the Airship
D541-0000-003E-E193

Rosalina and the Haunted Factory
E3BD-0000-0089-0FC0

Always great to see people play my map for building better maps! Thanks again!

Somebody stole one of my level ideas and it already has triple the amount of stars as mine. It's pretty much impossible to get "regular" levels noticed unless you whore them out on social media. Please fix the filtration system, Nintendo.

RowdyReverb

I'll play yours if you play mine!

tumblr_nvrzep9cz51uh4ip8o1_1280.jpg

"ZR to Spin Jump"
7DF0-0000-0090-C682

I was trying to experiment with giving the player second chances, like a midway checkpoint. If you miss the climactic jump, you'll see it.

Had to reupload this one because of timeto
cheese
kill breaking it, so I'd like to see it played again.

Follow That Shell 2: Reckoning
44C6-0000-008E-9115

As a side note I did play this level. It was really fun though I dunno how you somehow managed to make goombas so motherfucking difficult to handle lol. Good job, was fun to chase that shell around. I imagine this took ages to make?

VandalD

"ZR to Spin Jump"
7DF0-0000-0090-C682
Definitely have to spin to win in this one. Fortunately with spin jumping, momentum is held pretty well once you start spinning and moving at a certain speed. Going for the one-up over the pipe at the start isn't a brilliant idea, since the lower spike section can get really crowded with spinies bumping into each other and reversing direction. Fun, but short level.
Thwomp Romp
32D5-0000-007E-3417
Straightforward level, but a good intro to how thwomps work.
Buzzy Beetle Burrow
541C-0000-008E-F5AA
Had a bit of trouble with this for some reason. Completely my fault, though those wrenches do blend in to the environment pretty well. First stage I've played where SMW's shell throwing was heavily taken advantage of.
Thwomping Thud
02C2-0000-006D-31D7
Not really a spin to win level, but it helps in spots. Beat this one on my first try. Nice use of thwomps. This one is definitely more dangerous than Thwomp Romp.
As a side note I did play this level. It was really fun though I dunno how you somehow managed to make goombas so motherfucking difficult to handle lol. Good job, was fun to chase that shell around. I imagine this took ages to make?
Glad you played and enjoyed it! The first one took me a lot longer. With this one, I already had a good idea of what shells could do and just tried to step it up a bit. The first one is pretty lenient with not following the shell, but this one has the shell bouncing back and forth a lot more, sometimes (intentionally) going very far back in the stage, with you needing to either react fast or take the path of shame to getting a new shell at the beginning. It still took a lot of testing, but that's kind of part of the fun for me, and I won't be surprised if someone manages to find a way to break it.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Streaming the following levels live. Watch at either of these URLs:
http://gaming.youtube.com/sixfortyfive/live
http://youtube.com/sixfortyfive/live

If you join late, remember that you can rewind the stream at any time to catch what you missed. Also try picking a lower resolution/quality setting if the stream is lagging for you.

B46D-0000-008F-3228 timetokill
0879-0000-006A-7425 braves01
0A00-0000-007B-F75E NetMapel
02C2-0000-006D-31D7 Thud
541C-0000-008E-F5AA ciD_Vain
44C6-0000-008E-9115 VandalD
32D5-0000-007E-3417 jholmes
F865-0000-003A-D0C5 starfx6464
AA4E-0000-008A-54AC Kebiinu
E3BD-0000-0089-0FC0 Neki

RowdyReverb

Had to reupload this one because of timeto
cheese
kill breaking it, so I'd like to see it played again.

Follow That Shell 2: Reckoning
44C6-0000-008E-9115
Really fun idea. It was frustrating though when the shell suddenly shot back to the left at high speed and I would lose it because goombas had accumulated to the left of me. Would it be possible to have a break midway where a fresh shell gets dropped, so I don't have to run all the way back to the beginning? Still, a great level design.

Definitely have to spin to win in this one. Fortunately with spin jumping, momentum is held pretty well once you start spinning and moving at a certain speed. Going for the one-up over the pipe at the start isn't a brilliant idea, since the lower spike section can get really crowded with spinies bumping into each other and reversing direction. Fun, but short level.
That's a really good point, I hadn't considered that.
Stage below!

Checker-Temple

I'll check yours out!
I liked the style and all of the secret areas. I was conveyed toward the secret pipes in typical Mario fashion. Great level.

Rosalina and the Haunted Factory
E3BD-0000-0089-0FC0

Always great to see people play my map for building better maps! Thanks again!
The saw blade section is so unforgiving! I couldn't make it past there. Really liked the theming and platforming though. If there was another mushroom in that section to give me another shot, I'd be really grateful because I want to see the rest of the stage!
Please try Thwomp Romp (32D5-0000-007E-3417)
I did not know Thwomps would drop from clouds. That made me chuckle.
Dungeon Fungeon!

46D7-0000-0090-BEC0

Be sure to get that last star and run!
I liked it. I'm glad you told me to run with the star!

Neki

I probably should have made the sawblade the second section in hindsight. :( What part are you struggling at? Small slow precise jumps are the key to that section.

RagnarokX

If you join late, remember that you can rewind the stream at any time to catch what you missed. Also try picking a lower resolution/quality setting if the stream is lagging for you.

02C2-0000-006D-31D7 Thud
E3BD-0000-0089-0FC0 Neki
If you want another level you could give High and Dry Dock a shot: 759E-0000-0082-DAC4 :)

RowdyReverb

I probably should have made the sawblade the second section in hindsight. :( What part are you struggling at? Small slow precise jumps are the key to that section.

I think I get too distracted by that goomba that shoots out of the cannon and end up hitting a saw blade. I think I could do it with enough tries, but it would be nice if I didn't have to run through the first sections each time. It could just be that I'm not the greatest Mario player though

Mael

It took a month but I finally have the game with a tremendous delay that means I have to make up for the astronomically good levels Gaf made.
I only made 4 levels and I'm getting Castle tileset today (day 4).
The 1rst level I made is pointless 1-1 following the structure of the tutorial,
the other 3, I poured more work into, I didn't upload anything yet because I wanted to post here before.
I fear my stuffs will get lost and be ignored...

Would it be better to register in mariomakerhub too or something?

e: My goals in SMM is trying to make levels that are not too hard/obtuse, organicly made without BS with nice rewarding secrets that can be done multiple ways and I count on Gaf to help me here.
I just wanted to say that it'll take forever to play all the awesome levels you made guys.

1rst level uploaded :
E59E-0000-0090-F731

WVW69idMpQI-EFrXD_

Please comment on how to improve my skills or if it's just uninspired trash or something.
It's never meant to be hard but for inexperienced players really.

e: it doesn't automatically make a message to miiverse?

jholmes

It may be overdue, but here's a new stage from me called Digging All the Way Down.

WVW69idMg9QpQCTy_6

The code is B561-0000-0090-F2CB!

A lot of people have tried to perfect the art of a Super Mario Maker level that goes high, high into the sky. I thought, why not go in the other direction? And I've got a new speed run challenge: Can you complete the journey through the centre of the Earth in under 40 seconds?

LAVA MUSHROOM BRIDGE (Normal)

This really is a traditional Mario level. There's a good load of stuff to find for people who like exploration. If you have some guts I also designed the level so it can be run through at full speed, no braking. If you succeed that you'll get an new and easier way to beat the boss at the end. :)

(AD02-0000-008A-363F)

Cool level, nice secrets and a solid difficulty balance, if not quite as easy as advertised. Point of caution though, for the subarea, clouds are bad for walls because you can walk clear through them.

"ZR to Spin Jump"
7DF0-0000-0090-C682

I was trying to experiment with giving the player second chances, like a midway checkpoint. If you miss the climactic jump, you'll see it.

The first half, where you have zero room to manoeuvre and have to wait for the slow spinies, is unbelievably tedious. That's too bad because everything after that is really fun, and is challenging while still allowing a lot of freedom of movement. I almost gave up on this before getting past the spinies, and I wonder if I'm the only one.

1rst level uploaded :
E59E-0000-0090-F731

Please comment on how to improve my skills or if it's just uninspired trash or something.
It's never meant to be hard but for inexperienced players really.

Some of the jumps are a bit tight for my liking but honestly my only real comment is this is super, super short. It's over before you know it.

Mael

Some of the jumps are a bit tight for my liking but honestly my only real comment is this is super, super short. It's over before you know it.

Awesome!
Thanks for the feedback.
It's actually a level my wife designed that I spruced up a lil bit (the big goomba, the shell stuffs, etc)
The biggest issue I have with making levels is the pacing, it requires quite a lot of thoughts and usually I try to avoid abusing a concept so that you end up sick of it by the time you're done with it.
I'll rework the levels to try and make them proper levels instead of just "events" level where you do 1 thing and you're done.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
As expected, making decent levels is extremely hard.

Haven't tried to do anything crazy or challenging, just basic "Mario levels." Nothing I've made comes together as a cohesive whole though.

I guess it's just my complete lack of artistic ability rearing its ugly head yet again. Probably plenty of solid levels from people more capable than me by this point, at least.

florn

Neo Member

"ZR to Spin Jump"
7DF0-0000-0090-C682

Got through the spiny section pretty easily, pressed the P-switch, then took another one with me, as I always do, just in case. Turned out That pretty easily did the trick,

Played it again and went down to see what I was supposed to be doing, and saw the whole, press the P switch, hit a bunch of hidden blocks, go back and hit the p-switch again, repeat until out thing. Decided that I didn't feel like doing that.

Played it one more time, flew to the end part, then spin jumped through the blocks to the exit.

florn

Neo Member
It may be overdue, but here's a new stage from me called Digging All the Way Down.

WVW69idMg9QpQCTy_6

The code is B561-0000-0090-F2CB!

After taking my time with your level, smelling a flower on the side of a mountain I went ahead and tried to do it in 40 mario seconds. After many re-tries I got it. Fun stuff.

Ranger X

Cool level, nice secrets and a solid difficulty balance, if not quite as easy as advertised. Point of caution though, for the subarea, clouds are bad for walls because you can walk clear through them.

Oh wow! Nice. I didn't think about that. Sad there's no other blocks that feels "sky" though.

Mael

Second level : Pipe Dream
It started as a pretty small stage but I ended up doubling the size,
nothing too hard, hidden stuffs hidden everywhere.
I feel like there's 1 or 2 powerups that pretty much break the level but they're not that easy to take so I decided it was ok.
Tell me what you think of it and how I could improve it.

WVW69idM-Dwd6kKVyU

4B94-0000-0091-122C

e : ps: don't try to find passages in pipes, there's none I don't have that yet.

florn

Neo Member
Second level : Pipe Dream
It started as a pretty small stage but I ended up doubling the size,
nothing too hard, hidden stuffs hidden everywhere.
I feel like there's 1 or 2 powerups that pretty much break the level but they're not that easy to take so I decided it was ok.
Tell me what you think of it and how I could improve it.

WVW69idM-Dwd6kKVyU

4B94-0000-0091-122C

e : ps: don't try to find passages in pipes, there's none I don't have that yet.

Was the power up you were talking about the Propeller Mushroom? I found it pretty easily.

In either case, it's a pretty fun level with lots of areas n stuff to explore.

Mael

Was the power up you were talking about the Propeller Mushroom? I found it pretty easily.

In either case, it's a pretty fun level with lots of areas n stuff to explore.

Yeah, that's the one.
The place where you find it is actually too enticing so I guess any good player will find it.
And the challenge right after that is actually easier with that than without where it can get tricky if you're not careful without the propeller hat :/.
thanks for the feedback!
I'll try to do better for the next one!
I tend to make easy levels or it's not fun for inexperienced players.

CrisKre

TRY MY NEW LEVEL GUYS!! Would love some feedback. There are lots of secrets and puzzles here, and i just hope i didn't over design it. Had a blast doing it!

Big trouble in Little Toadkyo!

(8C80-0000-0091-14B6)

WVW69idNEM0X5HtH_n

Little video of the beginning:
https://youtu.be/WnRBxwwub_A

What do you guys think?

correojon

Goomba's Quantic Laboratory 1: BDFF-0000-0088-FA9A

Brilliant level mate! Very clever! Play this one guys! I think it's one of your best levels.
Just a few remarks:
- You can get hit a bit unfairly by the spiky roof.
- At the beginning, it's difficult to remember if you can drop down or not after switching dimensions (Will there be spikes or not? You can't see the floor)
- Maybe it's a tad too long because it's a bit stressful, you don't want to die and restart everything.
Thanks! I´ll look at your complaints, specially the thing about it being too long, I think I´ll somehow join together the last puzzle and platforming section so the level´s shorter. I´ll also try to make the goal visible so the player knows he´s almost there.

Dry Bone's Disposal Center 2·1: 9823-0000-0081-7E04

A lot more enjoyable now! Death to the dry bones with the cape! :D
Maybe you dumbed down the boss too much? Once you killed all the dry bones with the cape, it's very easy. Nice work redesigning the level!
The thing is that if you loose the cape it´s a hard fight, so making it more complicated will be too much punish for just one mistake. Also, I don´t want players dying there and having to redo all the level again as they probably will pass. The level´s long and the pacing is too slow and few players are understanding the password system. We need checkpoints :(

Thanks for your comments, spot-on as always ;)

florn

Neo Member
TRY MY NEW LEVEL GUYS!! Would love some feedback. There are lots of secrets and puzzles here, and i just hope i didn't over design it. Had a blast doing it!

Big trouble in Little Toadkyo!

(8C80-0000-0091-14B6)

WVW69idNEM0X5HtH_n

What do you guys think?

That was a lot of fun! Lotta neat contraptions n stuff. At the very end I had to just run through the pirahna plants as I used up the one P-switch :( Oh well, I beat the level anyway.

Oh also, in that one part where you can get the buzzy beetle helmet, if you are wearing a costume going up there will just kill you.

correojon

Course inspired by Silent Hills P.T.

Course Title: Silent Hills Mario [P.T.]

Course Id: 6B12-0000-0089-8B64

Final Update: This is the final update to this course. Changes to the conveyor belt puzzle have been applied thanks to feedback from GAF member correojon. Also, the name of this course has been finalized as well because I had people asking me what "P.T." meant. Hopefully the final course name will help answer those questions that ask where my inspiration for this course came from and what exactly "P.T." means. If you have played this course in the past, I hope you play it again and enjoy what it has become over the past couple of weeks.

It´s just perfect now. No matter how many times I play it I always end up beating it at the buzzard. Cool level, guys try this one, it´s very original and fun!

02C2-0000-006D-31D7 Thud
E3BD-0000-0089-0FC0 Neki

Thank you so much for playing my level, Title Fight!

The changes between rounds seem pretty subtle, but here they are since you were wondering:

Round 2 adds a flame near the front of your side of the ring, and a fireball at the back.
Round 3 adds a flame to the top of your side of the ring, and an additional fireball at the back.

Also, in the version you played, mushrooms were "disabled" in Round 3, making it extra tough. I'm actually going to be uploading a fix for that as I think it's tough enough even with the powerups.

Great job playing it! :D

LAST VERSION, FOR REALS PEOPLE: 0438-0000-0091-2605

CrisKre

That was a lot of fun! Lotta neat contraptions n stuff. At the very end I had to just run through the pirahna plants as I used up the one P-switch :( Oh well, I beat the level anyway.

Oh also, in that one part where you can get the buzzy beetle helmet, if you are wearing a costume going up there will just kill you.
Oh thanks! Should prolly fix that helmet part. The pow switch regenerates and you could go back up from the left of the room through the plants. Maybe I should have the p switch regenerate as well? Did you find the secret pipe up high at the beggining of the level?

Thank you for the feedback and im glad you enjoyed it! Took me a long time to make it.. lol.

BooJoh

Here are my notes for round 3 of the 1-1 contest. As usual I gave everyone a star and my critiques are primarily based on the idea that these are 1-1 levels.

KirbYuuYuu - GAF World 1-1
Good level, a couple minor gripes, like the first koopa being in a position where its shell will likely bounce back at you, the first jump isn't quite small enough imo, and you can completely blow your shot at the vine by breaking bricks. One aesthetic gripe: The underground section wouldn't be vertically shifted offscreen if it were along the bottom of the canvas.

Dad - Flowering Fields
A lot of attention to aesthetics here, but it also works well as a level. No real complaints here.

MaxwellGT2000 - Oatmeal Plains
Way too advanced for a 1-1.

Lady Siara - Wispy Whims
Hammer Bros are a big no-no in a 1-1 for me, and spinies should be used sparingly if at all.

Sixfortyfive - Neo Super Mario Bros. W1-1
A good 1-1 for the SMB style. Slightly unorthodox, but that's not a bad thing.

DumbNameD - Spin to Win! - When to Spin?
Spin jumps don't seem like a good mechanic for a 1-1, and certainly not to this degree. Too advanced.

Schlomo - 1-1 My First Yoshi
Interesting take on 1-1 with Yoshi. My only complaint is that I managed to lose Yoshi right before the chompers and had to choose whether to go back for the earlier one, get hit on the chompers, or try to jump over them to the next Yoshi.

rockmanjoe - Mario Begins 1-1
Would've felt more like a 1-1 without the spinies, spike tops, and the entire underground section.

Pinky - Mario Enters The Kingdom
Felt unique and creative, some elements were slightly more advanced than I'd expect to see in a 1-1.

cyba89 - The Wonderful 1-1
Good level, but some of the running jumps required were too much for a 1-1.

RagnarokX - Garden Garrison
This level felt like it was made to troll newbies. It was fun, but not exactly baby steps.

jnWake - 1-1 Rescue Mushroom Town
The layout feels overly complex for a 1-1. The main bridge route invites beginners to stay on the bridge, but there's so much other stuff going on, one can't help but try to get to the other areas, which are much less beginner friendly.

Tapion - Level 1-1
Wall jumps, spike tops, parakoopa air bounces, a P-Switch that could potentially trap a new player into time-out/restart. Between the descending wall jumps between spike tops and the wall jumps to vines this felt like baby's first kaizo.

Sephzilla - Simple Beginnings
This is a good level, but it has one catastrophic problem as a 1-1 is concerned IMO. After you get the feather, there is a jump that requires you to either fly or run and jump, but if you go back to the previous block (as most players would) to get a running start, the red parakoopa respawns and you get hit while running toward a bottomless pit you need to get past.

Nocturnowl - Easy Breezy (1-1)
Not bad, but the arrows and letters and paths made of coins everywhere felt a bit too hand-holdy, like the level wasn't teaching me so much as telling me exactly what to do and when.

Christine - World 1-1 Skinny Mario Approved
I like this level, but was there supposed to be a skinny mushroom somewhere? I replayed it and broke every block I could trying to figure out if there was since I thought that would be a neat hook.

Nezumi - Babysteps
Short, simple, nothing seemed too hard. Maybe a little too short.

Ranger X

We really need to be able to ERASE our levels at MarioMakerHub.

I often update my levels and this leaves obsolete levels in the database for nothing.

LAVA MUSHROOM BRIDGE (ver.2)

Cross the bridge in order to kick the boss, the "Fat Brothers".
This level is also designed so it can be speedrun without braking.
Multiple secrets

9A92-0000-0091-37A4

WVW69idDsF4PrXnuR-

WVW69idDtG0YVqqxx9

correojon

Author: Koopa Kid
Planet 1-5
Code: 8A8B-0000-0084-433A

A new entry in Koopa Kid´s awesome Super Mario Planets series (you should give it a go if you haven´t, there are some awesome levels in this series). The level´s main mechanics are vines in music blocks and Munchers. This level relies more in exploration and puzzles than in platforming, you have to think how to activate the music blocks to make the vines spawn in the direction you need. This is explained nicely right from the start and the level builds on top of this mechanic nicely as it develops. Something as limited as Munchers, a 1x1 static enemy, is used in many different ways and mixed with the level´s main mechanic in very clever ways. All mechanics develop side to side through the level in a well thought way, it´s obvious that time has been spent planning and polishing this level.

The theming is cool, with vines hanging everywhere and Munchers falling from the sky to setup the stage as you advance, a very cool effect. There are some hidden secrets which are hinted slightly and are really rewarding to find. The level looks like a labyrinth even than it´s simpler than it seems, you may think yourself lost only to find a familiar landmark and instantly reubicate yourself.

Conclusion: Cool level with simple puzzles, awesome theming and professional level mechanic development.

Thank you so much for playing my level, Title Fight!

The changes between rounds seem pretty subtle, but here they are since you were wondering:

Round 2 adds a flame near the front of your side of the ring, and a fireball at the back.
Round 3 adds a flame to the top of your side of the ring, and an additional fireball at the back.

Also, in the version you played, mushrooms were "disabled" in Round 3, making it extra tough. I'm actually going to be uploading a fix for that as I think it's tough enough even with the powerups.

Great job playing it! :D

LAST VERSION, FOR REALS PEOPLE: 0438-0000-0091-2605
Played it, very creative and fairly tough. Nice job!

Reposting for Euro hours:

Trouble on the dance-floor
AFA0-0000-0090-3E9A

A tale of booze, fighting, dancing and trouble with the law.
I think only 1 person has played so far. A tongue-in-cheek level tbh but I had fun making it.

Thud

02C2-0000-006D-31D7 Thud
E3BD-0000-0089-0FC0 Neki

You almost had it in one try. The doors are a bit of skilled workaround checkpoints. That way it's easy to skip the parts you already know.

Thanks for playing my level, it's still in open beta :p

correojon

I made this simple level as the beginning of a series: "Return to Dinosaur Land". It´s a simple 1-1 revolving loosely around the spiked helmet. For this level I tried to follow the classic approach of 3 heights, where the lower path is easy and safe, the medium is more challenging and the higher one is more dangerous but hides the best rewards.
Return to Dinosaur Land 1: Start!
23E8-0000-0090-5B83
WVW69idJa0c8i2Qz6v

Years have passed since Mario put a stop to Bowser´s plans in Super Mario World. The peaceful inhabitants could finally go back to enjoying their calm lives and all the past perils were starting to be forgotten.
But once again, Bowser´s minions have returned. They have setup a network of facilities to help them retake the land and maintain it under Bowser´s iron grip. This time, they are ready.
Go Mario! Save the World once again! Return to Dinosaur Land!

Please, play and comment!

ohNOitsRO

The hunt for 300 stars is real.

One more time!

Game and Watch? Game and Watch!

Game and Watch Gallery

6A2E-0000-0080-5FFE

Game and Watch Gallery 2

B764-0000-0080-912C

Game and Watch Gallery 3

40CA-0000-0083-0549

You guys are the best seriously <3

daydream

Banned
voting for group 3 is closed!

it was a close one but advancing to the next round (in alphabetical order): Dad, Nocturnowl, Sixfortyfive

thanks to everyone who voted, group 4 will be up later today!

it was a close one but advancing to the next round (in alphabetical order): Dad, Nocturnowl, Sixfortyfive

Congrats to the winners! 2 of my top 3 made it through. Good efforts all round.

RagnarokX

RagnarokX - Garden Garrison
This level felt like it was made to troll newbies. It was fun, but not exactly baby steps.

How on earth does it troll newbies? It slowly ramps up difficulty. The first enemy is after a step that teaches players they have to jump. Monty moles take a long time to pop out and warn the player with dust and sound. They also teach players that monty moles will pop out when there is dirt, since most of the level is made of grass semisolid platforms. This gives players additional warning. On top of that I provided ample platforms to stay above the enemies altogether and ample powerups (mushrooms, fire flower, yoshi, a propeller mushroom). Then it introduces monty moles that can jump, adding a bit more challenge. Then it features a couple of long jumps over pits full of safety platforms. It ends with a fakeout ending to amuse veterans that seems challenging but all players have to do is stand in front of a wall. It has a very high completion rate. It's no more trolling than the official 1-1s.

vikki

I sent my vote in like 10 minutes after this post, but 2 out of 3 of my votes made it through.

Huh, I really wasn't expecting to advance, well cheers GAF!

This round was much more difficult to decide too. A lot of good contenders, but your stage was good.

Kebiinu

Banned

Damn, I didn't even get to vote! I'll be sure to do so for group 4.

Top Bottom