• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Mario Odyssey Review Thread

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
So once all the trash like the OP takes itself out, it will be nice to have gamers here who actually want to talk about games instead of finding ways to make their tiny insignificant e-penis look bigger.

Zane Farus

Neo Member
GAF sure is great quality. 200k members and no one wants to make a review thread and mods leaving up threads like this.

So once all the trash like the OP takes itself out, it will be nice to have gamers here who actually want to talk about games instead of finding ways to make their tiny insignificant e-penis look bigger.

Could you help to that effect by creating a real review thread? I would but can't for obvious reasons.

Never thought it'd take like 30 minutes late for the Super Mario Odyssey review thread to be created on Neogaf...

Doesn't look like there's a lot to look forward to really.

Clefargle

Spot on,the SJWs are all righteous motherfuckers imo

Whats wrong with people,OMG she saw him naked,My eyes My eyes!

Thisisneogafnow.gif

And here we see another prime example of shitlord "opinions" worming their way into normal discourse on GAF. Women should be able to get sick and try to shower off vomit without having a guy try to turn it into sex. EL this is all your fault, normalizing this discourse and disrespect for women. Disgusting to see that so many people are ignorant of the law when it comes to indecent exposure. Which is actually harassment and at some levels assault. GTFO of here normalizing this shitty treatment of women.

Thisisneogafnow.gif

And here we see another prime example of shitlord "opinions" worming their way into normal discourse on GAF. Women should be able to get sick and try to shower off vomit without having a guy try to turn it into sex. EL this is all your fault, normalizing this discourse and disrespect for women. Disgusting to see that so many people are ignorant of the law when it comes to indecent exposure. Which is actually harassment and at some levels assault. GTFO of here normalizing this shitty treatment of women.

If you’re not cool with free speech and opinions you can just git out. This is neogaf now. Go on! Git! (Hail hydra)

PeterGAF

Banned
Yeah. Great, top quality video game discussion. Just like this post right here:
All the Nintendrones left. Good riddance. Go beg for a Discord invite if you want to circle jerk about that fat plumber.

martino

i hope for resetera being quick to binary react to things is not mandatory...
Seems you need special status to subscribe thought...(i would like to be on both, it seems not possible)

Interfectum

i hope for resetera being quick to binary react to things is not mandatory...
Seems you need special status to subscribe thought...(i would like to be on both, it seems not possible)

They are opening registration soon. Follow them on Twitter for news.

LakeEarth

Why would the other forum take people who do shit like this? They're the people you don't want. I hope they're taking notes.

Top Bottom