• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U DLC |OT| Mewtwo Strikes Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

RomanceDawn

Anyone here actually uses it considers Mewtwo their main? I have not played against a REALLY good metwo, I know he's new so it makes sense, but I haven't played again a Mewtwo that gives me a really hard time

And you probably won't, at least not for another few weeks. Mewtwo is my 4th main now but his movements and handling are vastly different than the entire cast, it's just going to take some time before people understand how to truly exploit his capabilities

jorgejjvr

And you probably won't, at least not for another few weeks. Mewtwo is my 4th main now but his movements and handling are vastly different than the entire cast, it's just going to take some time before people understand how to truly exploit his capabilities
I guess so. I need to play your DK again too btw

Anyone here actually uses Mewtwo as their main? I have not played against a REALLY good metwo, I know he's new so it makes sense, but I haven't played against a Mewtwo that gives me a really hard time. Best one I've played has probably been Karsticles for now, oh and btw I want my browser rematch!
I have heard good things about Puruzi.

Man I thought I had more customs than this....I should get back to unlocking them. Maybe I have more on my 3ds.

Anyone looking for a 1v1?

Boney

Banned
Good games boss! Payback from Mario kart hehe, nice Marth, good use of walking overall and some nice spacing options.

Sorry for starting to suck later on the set, I'm a little hang over and I didn't sleep much so I wasn't concentrating.

jorgejjvr

If anything I'd like to play my Mewtwo versus you, and see if that Fox-Mac matchup is really 40-60. Although I can't play right now...

What do you think of that matchup, by the way?
I can't play right now either, i finish work at 6 pm EST tho and I should be available after that. Of what match up? Fox V Mac? I can't say I've played against too many Fox players, I guess I'll have a better opinion after we have played again :p it's been awhile! Unfortunately I have not been able to play too much of anything, cause work, and I've been dividing the little time I have across different games. More specifically we haven't played in a long time, hopeful tonight i can play against you and a lot of you guys! Looking forward to it, oh and I like playing against Mewtwo since he's new, just no one is that good with him yet

DaBoss

Good games boss! Payback from Mario kart hehe, nice Marth, good use of walking overall and some nice spacing options.

Sorry for starting to suck later on the set, I'm a little hang over and I didn't sleep much so I wasn't concentrating.
GGs

I was playing terribly. It was like I was late for everything I did lol.

Damn that Dedede haha. I'm not sure what happened in the end there, I lost my second jump for some reason...

Oh well, good games.

Yeah I got lucky a few times, like when you SD'd out of my swallow :p. I had a really hard time with those eggs though, they make approaching really difficult.

Ammo, we're in the same bracket. Want to do our match now?

Sure. Do we have eachother already? I forgot.

GGs Cyberman. I wish you didn't keep switching characters. Rather annoying.

Another opponent?
GGs, sorry about that. Thought you would have wanted experience against different characters with Mewtwo. Probably would have went Sonic the whole time to learn the matchup.

Gotta get used to his recovery on some moves, like Fsmash.

I'm down.

DaOnlyBoss
K.

GGs, sorry about that. Thought you would have wanted experience against different characters with Mewtwo. Probably would have went Sonic the whole time to learn the matchup.

Gotta get used to his recovery on some moves, like Fsmash.
Yeah, but I would rather learn one matchup well than get 3 matches against ten different characters. I am not learning anything that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom