• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread 10: Against the Odds, We Choose to Hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014-07-22-579.png

Alt:
Rayman learned a little English for this comic. That was awfully considerate of him.

... Then puts it away.

What are you putting it away for? Use it! People tend to make fun of Ganondorf for this.

EulaCapra

So seeing Little Mac graduated from Brawl Assist Trophy to Smash 4 playable character, which one of these unconfirmed for Smash 4 Assist Trophies from Brawl could you see as playable characters/DLC characters?

Barbara the Bat
Isaac
Jill Dozer
Kat & Ana
Ray MK II
Jeff from Earthbound
Mr. Resetti
Excitebikes (um...)
Infantry and Tanks from Advance Wars (well...)
Helirin from Kuru Kuru Kururin (I don't even....)

Isaac duh. I think they'll pull him out of Assist duty eventually. And I'll always be rooting for Jill Dozer even if Dillon--who's been in more recent titles and a good eShop rep--is a freshman Assist. And I've always put Kat & Ana on my Brawl wishlists. They'd make a good Wario/female/duo playstyle rep.

So seeing Little Mac graduated from Brawl Assist Trophy to Smash 4 playable character, which one of these unconfirmed for Smash 4 Assist Trophies from Brawl could you see as playable characters/DLC characters?

Barbara the Bat
Isaac
Jill Dozer
Kat & Ana
Ray MK II
Jeff from Earthbound
Mr. Resetti
Excitebikes (um...)

Isaac duh. I think they'll pull him out of Assist duty eventually. And I'll always be rooting for Jill Dozer even if Dillon--who's been in more recent titles and a good eShop rep--is a freshman Assist. And I've always put Kat & Ana on my Brawl wishlists. They'd make a good Wario/female/duo playstyle rep.

I agree with the ones you said, but Mr. Resetti would be absolute gold as a playable character!

Barbara the Bat
Isaac
Jill Dozer
Kat & Ana
Ray MK II
Jeff from Earthbound
Mr. Resetti
Excitebikes (um...)

Isaac has the best chance
which means there can only be one, and that one was Little Mac

Hatchtag

Banned

Barbara the Bat
Isaac
Jill Dozer
Kat & Ana
Ray MK II
Jeff from Earthbound
Mr. Resetti
Excitebikes (um...)

Helirin.
Seriously though, Ray MK II. Would work great with Custom Parts.

My friend asked me this today and I thought it was a fun question

For you, what's the best part of Smash 4 so far?

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT.

J@hranimo

Banned

It's a tie between the newcomer reveals and playing the game and hearing impressions from many different people. It's interesting to see how well this one resonates with people thus far.

Azure J

The roster. The game is literally one playstyle inclusion away from being the most complete entry in the franchise for me.

Megaman isn't too far off though.

GamerSoul

Barbara the Bat
Isaac
Jill Dozer
Kat & Ana
Ray MK II
Jeff from Earthbound
Mr. Resetti
Excitebikes (um...)

Ray (self explanatory), Jill (most if not all vehicle moveset), and Isaac (endless Hand Psi-energis /s). Barbara would be interesting too. Her specials could be based on riffs and timing. Her up Special being a nice and light sounding piece. Her taunts could be famous Nintendo jingles and the like.

random25

Barbara the Bat
Isaac
Jill Dozer
Kat & Ana
Ray MK II
Jeff from Earthbound
Mr. Resetti
Excitebikes (um...)

We need more diversity! We need more robots!

Ray MK III for Smash!

VandalD

Mega Man. But besides him, I really like the direction they're going with customization of special moves and the Mii Fighters. I have small hopes of the stage builder returning to top that off, but I'm not expecting it to happen. And besides both of those, I like that it'll be on 3DS. Portable Smash is a great thing.

Moonlight

Banned

The characters. I don't just mean picks - although Robin (in particular) and Palutena have to be the most satisfactory ones that I've yet experienced - I mean the care and detail that's been put into ensuring that all the newcomers add something unique and interesting to the playing dynamic. Rosalina has a fucking stand, Robin has the whole tome resource management system, Villager is... Villager. Almost every single one of the newcomers have added something legitimately new.

but actually my answer is FOUR FUCKING FIRE EMBLEM CHARACTERS like HOLY SHIT

Mik317

Yeah I think I like every newcomer so far.

Whereas I wasn't a big fan of R.O.B (or rather how he turned out) and felt like Wolf wasn't needed (ended up being damn cool so..it worked out).

But motherfucking Mega Man would probably make it all worth it by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom