• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS & Wii U Thread XI: Where 90% correct equals 100% wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is everyone voting on?
I'm collecting votes for favorite Smash Bros Character and favorite potential newcomers, which I'm going to start revealing the top 20 when we only have 20 POTD's left. We've already got 80 votes in the bag and I'm looking forward to seeing who ends up winning, as there's a lot of unexpected results so far.

QUOTE THIS POST TO GET A LINK TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE.

EDIT: Great Gonzales doing my promoting for me and quicker than me. :p

emb

been out of the loop for a while, did we get any interesting updates since the Lucina reveal?
Updates get archived here if you want to check them out.

Since Lucina... we got Takamaru as an assist trophy, a Paper Mario stage, a Pokemon Black/White stage, and today an obscure character from a Japanese Gameboy game as an assist trophy.

Caladrius

Updates get archived here if you want to check them out.

Since Lucina... we got Takamaru as an assist trophy, a Paper Mario stage, a Pokemon Black/White stage, and today an obscure character from a Japanese Gameboy game as an assist trophy.

I'm surprised things have already started to speed up this far ahead of launch.

Shoot on my vote and can't copy and paste the doc for some reason
I'll PM the link to you.

I voted yesterday, Oricwindstar.
Thanks for letting me know!

I don't contribute to this thread but I voted and I want to tell all of you that I enjoy reading the speculation here.
That's awesome! I was hoping we'd get some readers in addition to the regular posters here, as I lurked here for like a year before posting. Thanks for voting!

georly

I am expecting Ganondorf since we have the Zelda Musou Nintendo Direct, wonder why all these leak dosen't metion something regarding that~

Yeah i'm totally praying for the dorf this week. Hopefully we'll get a picture that's the equivalent of this one:

screen-2.jpg

RomanceDawn

People just piggy backing I assume and that Direct leak just has way too much info.

Though if it all turned out to be true with Ridley and Dixie? Woooo boy!!!!

DedValve

Banned
I feel like GAF could make up a good leak

We should coordinate one on the back channel and leak it to another site

Naruto and Sasuke sneak their way into the fray!

Goku powers up!

Ridley! ...is too big so here's mother brain instead!

Hatsune Miku charms the crowd!

Ulala dazzles the stage!

Shadow is too edgy so here's new knuckles from sonic boom!

Sorry for my little rant about club nintendo being off topic earlier.

Now being on topic, I honestly cannot believe that we have less than two months Til the US release for the 3DS version. (A month Til Japanese release)

I am really hoping for a blow out of the remaining veterans before the release.

DedValve

Banned
Might as well just give us weekly videos of whatever new characters they have left. We'll all know them all anyways and there's never a point in having secret characters in a fighter except to unlock stuff.

OricWindstar, when are you going to post the results? next Thread's title should be a reference to the winner, just saying lel
I'm planning on doing a countdown when we have 20 POTD's left before the Japanese release date, so two weeks from today. So, we won't know the winner until the day before launch. As far as thread titles, I'm sure we'll have some new character announcements that will take precedence, but I'm glad people are excited to see the results.

munchie64

Posted this last night and have already gotten a lot of responses; votes have really been all over the place and for unexpected characters. Thought I'd repost for those not awake for the POTD. Promise I'll refrain from posting about this everyday, don't want to spam!

QUOTE THIS POST TO GET A LINK TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE.

I voted! My picks are pretty boring lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom