• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U |OT| True Potential of Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesseract

Banned
I don't have the game cube adapter nor the wii u pro controller. At this point, should I go spend the $50 on the wii u pro controller or wait till whenever/if the gc adapter becomes available? Is it a good substitute?

i only use the pro and got a 65% win rate in for glory 1v1. it's a fantastic controller, i hope to use it at evo.

this may be old news but had an interesting personal revelation the other day:

whoever they may be, Master hand and crazy hand are most definitely Mario's gloves, and you also use them in the character select screen to choose your character

Jobbs

Banned
last night I kept winning as dedede and my "friends" kept trying to take away my wins by saying Dedede is somehow too good or "newbie friendly" (even though I've probably already played 100 hours of smash 4).

Is KDDD widely considered overly good, especially at low/mid level play? I've never heard that in my life.

Tesseract

Banned
last night I kept winning as dedede and my "friends" kept trying to take away my wins by saying Dedede is somehow too good or "newbie friendly" (even though I've probably already played 100 hours of smash 4).

Is KDDD widely considered overly good, especially at low/mid level play? I've never heard that in my life.

that's scrub talk, fight the player not the character

play to win

So, any tips for custom equipment to beat the "clear classic at level 9 without dying" challenge? I've beaten classic at level 9 with no customizations with Ike if that helps

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance

They will hate Diddy Kong then.

Nia

My copy of Smash Brothers has repeatedly tried to update, but I cut off the internet so it can't. I suspect it has something to do with that glitch, if I remember the reports right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom