• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl *SPOILERS**SPOILERS**SPOILERS*

Status
Not open for further replies.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Zek said:
Marth's FS is a little boring but that's offset by how retardedly overpowered it is.

You know what it is? Its his critical animation from FE, you can even see the classic lifebars emptying for all the other characters

Definitely one of the more appropriate FSs

Iam Canadian said:
I'd like to know, myself. Is he working for the Ancient Minister? Is he the Ancient Minister?

He's definately not the Ancient Minister.

Why... well here's a very spoilerific video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBSbXKJ5R-E And it also has something to do with the entry of the playable R.O.B. in the SSE I mentioned before.

Definately don't watch this one, as it is a very major spoiler. And I really really really mean it.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
TreasureHunterG said:
Anyone have a list of all known songs for the game so far? Not counting the ones listed on Dojo.

:lol No and we wont know for a good long while. We dont even have a complete list of assists.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Marth's FS kicks arse. It's his critical attack in Fire Emblem, so I don't see what you babies are crying about.

MisterHero

HK-47 said:
Dont be so sure
yes it is cuz i say so

fzeroremarkablegc2.jpg

man that game is still gorgeous

JoeFu

Banned
HK-47 said:
You know what it is? Its his critical animation from FE, you can even see the classic lifebars emptying for all the other characters

Definitely one of the more appropriate FSs

The lifebar is such an awesome touch.

The leaker who claimed there was a History of Nintendo stage, did anything else he claim come to fruition, and was he way off on anything? Since ROB is essentially a nod to Nintendo history, even moreso than Game & Watch, that would seem like a perfect fit for him.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
The Dojo update for Shadow Moses island said there would be a 3rd Metal Gear that would occasionally terrorize players besides REX and RAY. Any pictures of it?

DrForester said:
The Dojo update for Shadow Moses island said there would be a 3rd Metal Gear that would occasionally terrorize players besides REX and RAY. Any pictures of it?

It looks like a giant Mario robot.

Wouldn't that be cool?

Jiggy

Golden Darkness said:

Why... well here's a very spoilerific video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBSbXKJ5R-E And it also has something to do with the entry of the playable R.O.B. in the SSE I mentioned before.

Definately don't watch this one, as it is a very major spoiler. And I really really really mean it.
Even if that's just the original N64 rendition of
Fire Field
music, it makes me happy. :D

What the heck is up with Japan? Take 20 minutes and run every character through training mode, showing all their moves and their Smash, and film it with a decent camera. HOW HAS NO ONE DONE THIS. ACK.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
BrodiemanTTR said:
The leaker who claimed there was a History of Nintendo stage, did anything else he claim come to fruition, and was he way off on anything? Since ROB is essentially a nod to Nintendo history, even moreso than Game & Watch, that would seem like a perfect fit for him.
Its just a leak I've been hearing all over the place. I dont know who the source is

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
BrodiemanTTR said:
What the heck is up with Japan? Take 20 minutes and run every character through training mode, showing all their moves and their Smash, and film it with a decent camera. HOW HAS NO ONE DONE THIS. ACK.
Let's say you had Smash. Would you rather spend 700 minutes filming all the characters, or would you rather play the game and unlock everything?

Jiggy

Halycon said:
Let's say you had Smash. Would you rather spend 700 minutes filming all the characters, or would you rather play the game and unlock everything?
I'm willing to pull an all-nighter and do both.

If someone will simply buy me a JP Wii, a copy of Brawl, and proper recording equipment. >_>

Insaniac

Jiggy37 said:
I'm willing to pull an all-nighter and do both.

If someone will simply buy me a JP Wii, a copy of Brawl, and proper recording equipment. >_>

wouldn't take that long (after you unlocked all chars) to go through each one in training mode and show at least their specials and FS.

LowParry

With a lot of FS's I've seen...call me crazy, but we have like Sonic, Pickachu, Yoshi (for example) doing pretty much the same thing. Just different graphics. Not that I care but I mean c'mon...really? Every character should have their own unique FS. Hell. Mario and Samus do the same thing, ja? Eh. This is shouldn't be a game to be picky about. I don't give a damn. I'm buying the game no matter.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
CcrooK said:
With a lot of FS's I've seen...call me crazy, but we have like Sonic, Pickachu, Yoshi (for example) doing pretty much the same thing. Just different graphics. Not that I care but I mean c'mon...really? Every character should have their own unique FS. Hell. Mario and Samus do the same thing, ja? Eh. This is shouldn't be a game to be picky about. I don't give a damn. I'm buying the game no matter.

Yoshi is nothing like Pikachu's or Sonic's

Jiggy

Insaniac said:
wouldn't take that long (after you unlocked all chars) to go through each one in training mode and show at least their specials and FS.
Well, I'd probably also record every stage and every Subspace Emissary character introduction.

Again, this is all if someone or some many people would simply pitch in and pay for the low, low price of getting me a JP Wii, Brawl, and some recording equipment. >_> <_< >_>

Edit: Why, just imagine. If only 100 GAFfers contributed $6 each we could make this happen! >_>

Halycon said:

Open up Training Mode. First character, show the As, Bs, spawn a Smash Ball. Next. 30 minutes, tops.

CcrooK said:

I'd like to hear your ideas for 35 completely unique not at all similar in concept Final Smashes.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
Jiggy37 said:
Well, I'd probably also record every stage and every Subspace Emissary character introduction.

Again, this is all if someone or some many people would simply pitch in and pay for the low, low price of getting me a JP Wii, Brawl, and some recording equipment. >_> <_< >_>

I see through your tactics, Jiggy. After your conscience dark side failed to compel you to buy a Japanese Wii and Smash, it's trying to make us buy them for you under the pretensions of you making videos for us!

I see through your conspiracy!

BrodiemanTTR said:
I'd like to hear your ideas for 35 completely unique not at all similar in concept Final Smashes.

Honestly, the only Final Smash I have a problem with is Wolf's, because it makes zero sense for him to be using a Landmaster. I have no problem with the other "copied" Final Smashes because they at least fit the character.

Jiggy

Iam Canadian said:
I see through your tactics, Jiggy. After your conscience dark side failed to compel you to buy a Japanese Wii and Smash, it's trying to make us buy them for you under the pretensions of you making videos for us!

I see through your conspiracy!
100 GAFfers, $6 each! :D In fact, after the NA release I could even sell back the JP Wii/Brawl for at least a good 80% of their value, and then funnel most of GAF's money back to the forum in the end anyway. Why, what a good and smart and entirely altruistic idea this is.

Iam Canadian

Jiggy37 said:
100 GAFfers, $6 each! :D In fact, after the NA release I could even sell back the JP Wii/Brawl for at least a good 80% of their value, and then funnel most of GAF's money back to the forum in the end anyway. Why, what a good and smart and entirely altruistic idea this is.

Your words are as empty as your soul! Smashers ill need a saviour such as you!

In all seriousness, Jiggy, if we could get other GAFers in on it, I'd be all for it.

LowParry

BrodiemanTTR said:

Eh, we're getting into the "clone" argument there. Which I rather not go. This isn't a game I'm going to get entirely picky about. Of course with any game you play, there's gonna be things you "wish was different".

Proven

Sexy black costume Zelda fighting a lvl 9 cpu. Not spoilerific, per say, but she looks really cool and holds her own. The video uploaders are getting better!

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2192064

Seriously, this vid alone makes me want to try Zelda, and I already decided I was going to save her over Peach at first (not because I like Peach less though).

Oh, and black Zero Suit in the second part of the vid. Just as good.

Iam Canadian

Proven said:
Sexy black costume Zelda fighting a lvl 9 cpu. Not spoilerific, per say, but she looks really cool and holds her own. The video uploaders are getting better!

Seriously, this vid alone makes me want to try Zelda, and I already decided I was going to save her over Peach at first (not because I like Peach less though).

Wow, they really buffed Zelda this time around. I might actually use her this time.

So Score Display is unlocked from the start this time?

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
AceBandage said:
mesalgear.jpg

Vitet

Proven said:

I got a window message in nico nico and black screen in the video. What what what?

Jiggy

Go go Zelda! That's my secondary secondary. :D

Iam Canadian said:
Your words are as empty as your soul! Smashers ill need a saviour such as you!

In all seriousness, Jiggy, if we could get other GAFers in on it, I'd be all for it.
I wish I'd come up with this idea before the Dojo thread died. I could have done spoiler and non-spoiler videos, the latter being probably really helpful for all those adamant anti-spoiler people are who about to enter the longest five weeks of their lives due to not having the Dojo and not being able to look up gameplay videos on YouTube. Might actually have been able to seriously get people on board for that instead of having to joke about it. :lol

Teasel

Golden Darkness said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH i remember that when the roster was leaked someone made a joke by outlining R.O.B figure on the ancient minister :'D

Proven

Iam Canadian said:
Wow, they really buffed Zelda this time around. I might actually use her this time.

So Score Display is unlocked from the start this time?

At this point, I'm pretty sure that everything option related is unlocked from the start.

And in the Zero Suit vid, I finally understand what her Down+B was supposed to be after reading it to be some sort of "jump" on the dojo. It looks like it's a third jump, and then she still has her Up+B to recover with. She's unbelievable if this is true. I have no regrets playing Samus for a third game in a row now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom