• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Street Fighter 4 |OT| BACK OF THE BUS, SAGAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enk

makes good threads.
Killa Sasa said:
Edit: Damn it, we're playing Turtlesnatcher? When I get the game I better start playing with a 50% handicap because of that stupid Fuerte Spark :'(

I got dibs on fighting Turtle! I always seem like I'm fighting him at the beiginning of every SFIV tourney. :lol

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
henhowc said:
:lol My deepest condolences to you and RS4. All kidding aside, I'm an OK player I guess. Its just kind of intimidating knowing that we're going to have to go up against teams with tournament level players. Can there be a rule that tournament level players have to play the anchor position? Or maybe force them to play cross-handed? :D

A couple of matches I had on Haunts v. World stream a few months back. Starts around the 2 minute mark:

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/4065760

Dude!

Dont feel bad! You did AWESOME in that vid!

Those fuckers are fucked!

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
I was kinda hoping that I'd get drohne or another guile on my team just so we could call ourselves Team Gimme The Chocolate, since I'm probably sticking with Viper as my main for the tourney.

AkumaHokoru and Skilotonn are good too, though. :)

Fear Team 12.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
CcrooK said:
Cripes. Kadey. Can we submit everything but a logo and get that to you later?

You don't have to give me everything right this minute. All of it before May 12th but the sooner I get them, I can work on the official thread which is a lot of work.

BotoxAgent said:
GGs to DJ Lusious!! Fun times.:) Nice Vega; and Juri seems like she's going to be a really annoying character once everyone gets familar with her tools
I had a blast, Botox. Your Guy is quite nasty! Your combo game was top-notch and you'd always catch me off guard with Guy's shoulder (aikido?) move. :lol Now you just need to get a working mic. :D

As soon as you hopped off for the night I went back into Challenge mode with Juri. You're right; once people get more comfortable with her, the Shen Fui Engine is going to be takin' names (I really need to start playing with her U1).

Its been hard for me to jump from Vega to Juri, but I'll get better with Juri over time. As for Vega? Man, does he feel awesome in Super! His Super Combo seems to do significantly more damage, his Crystal Rolling Flash definitely pops out faster, and his U1 is still a pain to get off. :lol

I tried to get Vega's U1 to follow a Cosmic Heel, but I don't think it can be done. His U2 can definitely hit on a juggled (from the air) opponent, if followed by a CH. I could be proven wrong on this, but I'm saying "no" on a CH:U1.

So, to sum up Super Street Fighter IV, I've got four words:

I. Love. This. Game.

LowParry

Kadey said:
You don't have to give me everything right this minute. All of it before May 12th but the sooner I get them, I can work on the official thread which is a lot of work.

Best to get things do you early so I can focus with the team. :D

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
OmnipotentO said:
oh shit... you don't mean...

Needs to be a gaffer, so I think were safe ;)

Team logos must be GAF sized. Ours will be full of awesomesauce

LowParry

AkumaHokoru said:
I want our team logo to be this (uploading to a non imageshack place) the last thing juri's opponents see before they get kicked in the mouf

And I have the perfect Juri pics for your logo. :D

LowParry

AkumaHokoru said:
lemme see one see if its better than what im currently uploading

imozua.jpg

dankir

sHIT MAN.... I just had a 6 hour vs run with my buddy. He has a pretty nasty Abel, with his new ultra he's even more crazy.

You better hope you hit with with an armor breaking attack or jump very far away, it's so goddamn fast man and it goes practically full screen.

My Gouken and Dudley were thrown into many walls tonight :(

Nikashi

Banned
Kadey said:
Your team is my vote for best overall talent. You have two tourney level players there. Art is like an 18 year old hanging with 10 year olds in relation to his skill to theirs.

Considering YOU MADE THE TEAMS and you think they're the best, I'm suddenly not feeling confident >:|

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Nikashi said:
Considering YOU MADE THE TEAMS and you think they're the best, I'm suddenly not feeling confident >:|

My little niece randomly picked teams. :D

I know drohne is good on your team, the rest of the people I've never seen play.

LowParry

Just be glad you got in the tourney and get to play against others with the same passion of fighting games as you do. ........or just think, "I'm going to fuck shit up!" sort of thing. Stuff. Whatever.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Think she'll like it guys?

---

Any other GAF pplz make it out to the launch event?

After the launch event a bunch of the socal guys went to DreamLab and we had an 11 on 11 team tournament in Super SF4 lol.

MarkMan said:
Think she'll like it guys?

---

Any other GAF pplz make it out to the launch event?

After the launch event a bunch of the socal guys went to DreamLab and we had an 11 on 11 team tournament in Super SF4 lol.

Sick.

Yeah, made it out there, after the line died down, at around 11pm lol. So we at least got to watch the Daigo / Wong brawl.

Nikashi

Banned
CcrooK said:
Just be glad you got in the tourney and get to play against others with the same passion of fighting games as you do. ........or just think, "I'm going to fuck shit up!" sort of thing. Stuff. Whatever.

Oh, Dan is SHORELY gonna fuck some shit up, Saikyo-Ryu style!

924783-dan_super.jpg

They added some new trials for at least Balrog. Some new shit I've not seen used before. I cleared all his trials, I'll slowly do the rest throughout the year.

I got my 10 wins in a row achievement already, so many scrubs out there for the picking.

Also, it seems like Capcom made the joystick inputs a little more accurate. With my Rawg, I'm not mistakenly doing dash low punch when I wanted to do an dash upper. Thank you Capcom!!!

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Man, just read about how Capcom had equipment/footage stolen from the launch party in LA.

Literally made me sick to my stomach. Really hope they're able to get the stuff back.

Lost Fragment said:
Man, just read about how Capcom had equipment/footage stolen from the launch party in LA.

Literally made me sick to my stomach. Really hope they're able to get the stuff back.

wtf, don't they have people watching those things?

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
Oh, to anyone who has the game now, how to ranked matches work? Can people still be assholes and set it to 30 second 1 round matches? :lol

DD-11

I'm on team 6. Looks like a strong team, and then there's me. :lol I picked the wrong time to learn a stick. Furby's back is going to be sore from carrying my ass for the tourney.

Papercuts said:
Oh, to anyone who has the game now, how to ranked matches work? Can people still be assholes and set it to 30 second 1 round matches? :lol

I thought you could see those settings before you start the match in ranked? Or was that just the round count?

nycfurby

Dhalsim's Max CPM Emporium
Thanks to Kadey for being nice and asking me if I wanted to enter while I was streaming. I would have forgotten about it.

Thanks to Markman for being GDLK as always. :)

Thanks to neogaf for watching the TeamSp00ky stream all week. We had a lot of fun. Glad you guys enjoyed hearing our audio commentary instead of the offcial capcom-unity stream lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom