• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S2 |OT| The Sky's the Limit - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Might just give up then tbh, any Supergirl episodes I need to see before the musical crossover?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Might just give up then tbh, any Supergirl episodes I need to see before the musical crossover?

To understand the crossover? Not really. Just that
Mon-el and Kara were dating until his parents showed up and revealed he is the prince of Daxam and not just a bodyguard. So Kara broke things off because he lied.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
To understand the crossover? Not really. Just that
Mon-el and Kara were dating until his parents showed up and revealed he is the prince of Daxam and not just a bodyguard. So Kara broke things off because he lied.

jesus wept

So Supergirl has repeated one of the sins of Season 1 -

Spending all season building up a worthwhile, credible big-bad and then casting her aside to bring in a boring, evil power couple in the last third of the season, one member of said power couple is stunt cast.

Joni

So Supergirl has repeated one of the sins of Season 1 -

Spending all season building up a worthwhile, credible big-bad and then casting her aside to bring in a boring, evil power couple in the last third of the season, one member of said power couple is stunt cast.

They actually told us that Cadmus would only be the villain for the first half of the season in advance. They messed up by keeping the villain for the second half on the backburner too long.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i hope tonight's episode is good.

i'm really fading on SG, which is a shame because she's great in the crossovers.

zulux21

my wife and I fell behind because we were playing horizon so catching up right now.

just wanted to pop in and comment on how horrible Homecoming has been as an episode.

god this is nearly as bad as the flash bee episode.

horrendous writing, horrendous interactions of characters, horrendously out of character interactions.

I mean for crying out loud the shapeshifting martian who can read minds should have at least started off with reading his mind to make sure he was who he said he was and not you know... a shapeshifter working for the enemy. (he was the legit guy but it still should have been the first thing he did)

half the episode is spent attacking the only character who was making sense at all (and only one character was listening to him at all).

I still have 10 minutes left so hopefully the rest of the episode will at least make up for it. but man this has just been terrible.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
ok this is actually really nice

why can't everyone on the cw be as thoughtful & communicative with their partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom