• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars |OT| (PSN)

VLiberty

With the release of Rocket league I wanted to get this as I dpn't have a ps4 yet.
Surprisingly enough, this is now 2,49€. Does anyone know if servers are still up and people are still playing it?

With the release of Rocket league I wanted to get this as I dpn't have a ps4 yet.
Surprisingly enough, this is now 2,49€. Does anyone know if servers are still up and people are still playing it?

I'm pretty sure the servers are up, but I don't know how many are still playing. Any who are will be pretty much superhuman by now compared to a new player, though...

Are you unable to get RL?

VLiberty

I'm pretty sure the servers are up, but I don't know how many are still playing. Any who are will be pretty much superhuman by now compared to a new player, though...

Are you unable to get RL?

If you mean on PC, yes. I'm not a pc gaming fan and btw my PC is bad :/
You're probably right though, even if I go online I'll be destroyed. Oh well, split screen and CPU might be enough for now. I've spent several hours on the demo with just that 3vs3 campaign match in the past two days.

VLiberty

I'm bumping this thread just to say that online is still quite populated and there are a bunch of newbies. Oddly enough, I've rarely encountered any incredible player.

I feel like if ou don't have a PS4 or a decent PC, it's still a more than valid alternative to RL.

Donos

YES. 2on2 match started and we ate two goals right in the beginning and one of them was the ball crawling over our goal line and me failing to turn inside the goal and save it. Other player starts with "noob" "stupid" etc. and i thought it would be one of those games where i loose while the other team is constantly trashtalking but after this i followed up with 3 goals (3:2) in like 15 seconds, with two easy to save ones. No chatty enemy anymore.... Game stayed tense and in the end we won with 6:5. That was one of the most satisfying wins. Always love to win against instant trash talkers...

Still tons of players playing. I would encourage 2 on 2 for the start. 1on1 is just "mistake > goal"

Learn the flip boost and how to use ball cam 99 % of the time. Also square for fast turn.

VLiberty

Oddly enough, almost none of the players I played with used the mic. Even then, never heard any trash talking. I'm lucky lol

Btw I'm starting to get quite good. I'm still very inaccurate but I'm almot always the one who gets the highest amount of contacts with the ball.

One of my best games was in a 2vs1 (I was the 1) in Utopia. Less than 2 minutes in, I'm 4:0 and the host ragequits

I've also learned to score from the side on the kickoff. If someone doesn't get to the ball before me, I usually manage to shoot it in the top corner

Top Bottom