• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sven comments on Monster Hunter Tri G (again)

beje

Banned
If we don't see anything at E3, I'd say to forget about it already and just pray they decide to bring MH4 over.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'm sure we'll get Tri G.

I want to know if we get that sweet black box.

I wanna know if we'll get this:

A1xU6.jpg

Probably not...

It will never happen, but releasing a redesign with a second circle pad and bundling it with 3G would be god-tier. Maybe help the franchise over here.

IIRC Capcom announced that online coop was going to be a feature in 4. When did this change?

I don't recall that ever being announced.

I think I'm safe in assuming if there was any plan between now and E3 2013 it would have been announced at E3 next month.

So basically no news until E3 2013 at best?

No news period. Might as well move on to MH4.... or stop caring in my case until it's formally announced here.

Mondriaan

I don't recall that ever being announced.
Heh, it looks like I probably read more into something Sven said a while ago about the importance of online than he actually said and came to that conclusion.

It just seems crazy to me that adding God of War and Uncharted elements to the game is more important than online coop, though.

Spiegel

Jesus, and I was pretty confident about Nintendo announcing something next month. :-/

David Gibson ‏ @gibbogame

Thanks everyone for following, on MH international i asked nintendo and they said its up to capcom

There's something really wrong. One would think that abandoning the psp so early was to push MH on western markets but this is getting more ridiculous with every new statement.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
But Monster Hunter's not done in the West. It's just going to take a little longer for something to hit our shores.

Yeah, it's going to take a while for Silicon Knights to finish up the newest Monster Hunter.

Hang in there, guys. Unfortunately nothing's been announced for the West and I can't tell you to hold your breath for E3 either. But Monster Hunter's not done in the West. It's just going to take a little longer for something to hit our shores.

I know it's been awhile since we've had a new MH game, but for what it's worth, it ain't cheap to keep those Tri servers running. Take that as a symbol of our ongoing stake in the franchise until we can get an actual game over here.
Sounds like bullshit to me. If Atlus USA can keep the the Demon's Souls servers running for 2+ years, it can't be that costly.

Spiegel

Wasn't clear who said that, so I wasn't putting much stock in it. And I'm still betting that whatever comes to the West next (probably 4, at this point) ends up published by Nintendo here.

That's the guy who reports about all Nintendo fiscal meetings.

Mondriaan

Wasn't clear who said that, so I wasn't putting much stock in it. And I'm still betting that whatever comes to the West next (probably 4, at this point) ends up published by Nintendo here.
By here, you mean Europe obviously. Operation Rainfall 2, here we come.

Conor 419

Banned
Urgh, incredibly dissapointed.

This is my single most anticipated 3DS title by a long shot and yet Capcom flat out refuse to let me play it.

It will never happen, but releasing a redesign with a second circle pad and bundling it with 3G would be god-tier.

I guess a redesign with possibly a second analogic stick may hit the shelves before MH4 launches in 2013, so that the early adopters may update to the newest model, similarly to what happened with the transition DS/DSlite/DSi.

That's incredible. I don't know, there's people asking to give them money, and they just don't care. And it will cost them NOTHING. It's already translated, They just have to translate some new content, and make the game with online mode...

tim.mbp

Dammit Capcom, what did we do to you to deserve this!?

Guess that just leaves FE Awakening on my "hope to hear about at E3" list.

I think there's still hope. I read his comments only as, "I can't confirm Monster Hunter will be at E3". If he said wait until E3, I think people would take that as a de facto confirmation.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Well, what else does Capcom even have to show off at e3? Lost Planet, DMC, and ? Possibly a Dead Rising 3 reveal?

Top Bottom