• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch up on Amazon.de - 329,99€

oti

Banned
Da Ihnen jedoch von unserem Kundenservice der Preis von EUR 178,50 bereits zugesichert wurde, erhalten Sie den Artikel in diesem Fall aus Kulanz zum zugesagten Preis.

😁

Still no Switch tho.

Firemind

Btw, when i went to my local mediamarkt they had like 20 unclaimed Switch consoles left, all of them grey.

But they had no Zelda and only like ... 4 copies of 1-2-switch and Just Dance. :/

Also, no carrying cases - only a super cheap "BigBen" starter kit. I guess i'll just order one from Amazon.
I saw many Zelda game cases, a few pro controllers and no Switches. :lol

Got a BigBen screen protector since it's better than nothing. Protip: there's a top and bottom side.

oti

Banned
The fun twist in all of this: Pre-ordered from French Amazon for lower price but later delivery. Got the price mistake from German Amazon (always been #TeamBELIEVE). But the French one arrives tomorrow and the German one is nowhere to be seen.

Oh finstre Welt! Welch üble Tat ich begangen haben muss für solch Strafung.

jts

...hate me...
The fun twist in all of this: Pre-ordered from French Amazon for lower price but later delivery. Got the price mistake from German Amazon (always been #TeamBELIEVE). But the French one arrives tomorrow and the German one is nowhere to be seen.

Oh finstre Welt! Welch üble Tat ich begangen haben muss für solch Strafung.

I wanted to believe too but they told me explicitly on email, not once, but twice, that I couldn't keep the price mistake.

Oh well, cannot wait to play Zelda and move on from all this hellish launch.

edit: but I'm glad for the ones who got it!

hurzelein

Can't believew they are regularly available on amazon.de for the 9th of March now. Seems like 1) Second delivery is way faster then anticipated 2) Demand is lower than anticipated. Looking forward to learn which is true.

Just strolled through the city and went to the local Media Markt. They had nothing left. Every Switch and every game (except for three copies of Just Dance) was sold since 10am.

They told me: nope, price mistake not going to happen.

Tell them that the gtcs are partially invalid as far as they exclude pricing errors because it is not clear for consumers if there was a special discount or a pricing error. In any case, i asked them about it and they have confirmed me that the price guarantee applies so i think im safe

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Do you know where the package might end up? Had similar issues and just drove to DHL in the evening with an ID card and they handed me the package.
... It worked just picked up my Neon Switch + Zelda LE :eek:

YES. Weekend confirmed.

oti

Banned
Now Chat is telling me pre-orders at Packstations do not get release date delivery.

Man, I don't know anymore. I feel like I've been told everything at this point.

oti

Banned
Hm. Just tried to pre-order Crash Trilogy. To the Packstation it would arrive 5 days after release. If I choose my home it would arrive on release day. How odd.

Nice. Did you just ask beforehand? Would be nice to get the "Preisgarantie" too. :)

It's Kulanz, not the Preisgarantie. You just have got to be lucky I guess. Did you contact them during the price mistake and did they promise you you'll get it? I chatted with them quite a bit back then.

Hm. Just tried to pre-order Crash Trilogy. To the Packstation it would arrive 5 days after release. If I choose my home it would arrive on release day. How odd.

It's Kulanz, not the Preisgarantie. You just have got to be lucky I guess. Did you contact them during the price mistake and did they promise you you'll get it? I chatted with them quite a bit back then.

kulanz= we know we fucked up legally but we do not want precedent

oti

Banned
kulanz= we know we fucked up legally but we do not want precedent

I actually asked them to change the price in my Bestellübersicht so that you guys could enforce that price too but they declined. Instead they'll refund me the difference a few days later.

I'm sorry. 😥

Dimentios

SO EINE SCHEISSE!

38828a1ad69b64b6007fb712e25dcab8.png

:c

Muffmuff

Neo Member
MM @ Alexanderplatz had 5 consoles left around 15pm. Luckily I got the last pro controller, what a great piece of hardware.

Krelian

This is not about the Switch hardware but I think this is still the most relevant thread for my question. I tried to order Super Bomberman R from Amazon.de. It's not in stock right now but it's €42 at the moment, that's an OK price to me. But I can't choose a Packstation because apparently it requires age verification on delivery. What gives? Has anyone else ordered the game from there?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
This is not about the Switch hardware but I think this is still the most relevant thread for my question. I tried to order Super Bomberman R from Amazon.de. It's not in stock right now but it's €42 at the moment, that's an OK price to me. But I can't choose a Packstation because apparently it requires age verification on delivery. What gives? Has anyone else ordered the game from there?

Wait, is Bomberman an 18+ game? Usually they only require it for 18+ items and even then only once.

nampad

Went to the Gamestop in the Düsseldorf Altstadt, no console to be seen, only some games and accessories on display. After that, I went to the Sevens Saturn and I cold not even find the Switch shelf?

I hoped for a gaming kiosk where I could try it but I am surprised that such a big Saturn store did not have anything to show for.

oti

Banned
What if... What if I just used the Grey French Switch that arrives tomorrow and just sell the German Neon one once that arrives sometime next week? 🤔

I like the Neon colours but playing Zelda tomorrow....... 🤔🤔🤔

And selling the German Switch would sure be easier than a French one.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member

Yup same here. I'm sure that and the chat logs play a huge part in this.

Haunted

Oh just got a mail from Amazon that they'll actually honour the price for Zelda at Mediamarkt (57€ instead of 65€), that's nice.

Fliesen

So I want the pricing error too, support said there is no way anyone get this ..

Yo, check this out!

Thread title needs to be changed, asap! ;)

(btw, zelda got auto-price-matched for me, too
Code:
Preis bei Bestellung:                     €64.99
Preis bei Versand:                        €64.99
Günstigster Preis bis Erscheinungsdatum:  €56.94 
Zu erstattender Betrag:                   €8.05

Yo, check this out!

Thread title needs to be changed, asap! ;)

(btw, zelda got auto-price-matched for me, too
Code:
Preis bei Bestellung:                     €64.99
Preis bei Versand:                        €64.99
Günstigster Preis bis Erscheinungsdatum:  €56.94 
Zu erstattender Betrag:                   €8.05
Temporary Price reduction was on neon only though

In my case support already confirmed theyll honor the price guarantee in my case after specifically asking for a screenshot of the reduced price

chico

so yeah. Saturn fucked it up. fuck them. No Email, no Switch. only reply is wait for your Abhol Email. no wonder i normally order everything at amazon. at least they know how to treat their customers. lesson learned. FUCK YOU SATURN!

jts

...hate me...
FNAC.COM lads

Any update? Are you all sorted? How about the credit in the loyalty account?

My Nintendo Switch is still not live on DHL's website, which is heartbreaking. If it doesn't make it this week it will not make it before my birthday.

FNAC.COM lads

My Nintendo Switch is still not live on DHL's website, which is heartbreaking. If it doesn't make it this week it will not make it before my birthday.

Mine was dispatched on Thursday. Picked it up in store on Friday. And 50€ were credited to my account this morning.

FNAC.COM lads

FNAC is just horrible, sorry. it's now been more than four days that the package is shown "in transit" with a DHL tracking no. that has not yet been scanned.

I contacted customer support to ask if they could still cancel my order since clearly it is NOT in transit, but they just replied in French (to my English email) and told me it's not possible. Great customer service ;-)

Now I have absolutely no clue when that system is going to arrive.

jts

...hate me...
Mine was dispatched on Thursday. Picked it up in store on Friday. And 50€ were credited to my account this morning.
Ah, cool. Seems like they had no problems with local delivery.

FNAC is just horrible, sorry. it's now been more than four days that the package is shown "in transit" with a DHL tracking no. that has not yet been scanned.

I contacted customer support to ask if they could still cancel my order since clearly it is NOT in transit, but they just replied in French (to my English email) and told me it's not possible. Great customer service ;-)

Now I have absolutely no clue when that system is going to arrive.
Same exact situation as myself. I kinda accepted my fate, when I was driving off Friday to find a Switch I thought it was silly to get into all that trouble just to play it a few days early. I will wait.

At the same time, not even knowing when we're going to get our consoles (when they have been paid off already and supposedly """""shipped""""") is infuriating. If FNAC had an ounce of decency they would give out some sort of compensation.

ne1

Another Fnac order here that hasn't gotten the switch yet. Zelda arrived on friday and tracked fine the entire time with a ten digit code but on the switch there's a code that starts with JJD and then 16 digits that DHL doesn't recognize, is it the same for you guys?
No credit on my account yet either, and I have to cancel the card on the 7th to not get billed I think, wonder what will happen to the credit then. Since they've already billed me they could be decent enough to put the credit on the card too, one would think.

jts

...hate me...
Another Fnac order here that hasn't gotten the switch yet. Zelda arrived on friday and tracked fine the entire time with a ten digit code but on the switch there's a code that starts with JJD and then 16 digits that DHL doesn't recognize, is it the same for you guys?
No credit on my account yet either, and I have to cancel the card on the 7th to not get billed I think, wonder what will happen to the credit then. Since they've already billed me they could be decent enough to put the credit on the card too, one would think.
Yep. Exactly the same, down to Zelda and the tracking codes. At least you can have some reassurance with that, just like it is also reassuring for me that the same happened to others, so it's not some odd issue. Fnac really pulled a fast one on us.

ne1

Yep. Exactly the same, down to Zelda and the tracking codes. At least you can have some reassurance with that, just like it is also reassuring for me that the same happened to others, so it's not some odd issue. Fnac really pulled a fast one on us.
Thanks, you get a little nervous when they refuse to communicate in English too. They did indeed.

Dimentios

Wo kommst du denn her? Ich habe noch eine hier, die als Geschenk gedacht ist. Aber erst zum Monatsende :)
Danke für das Angebot, aber nicht nötig. :)

But still, amazon sucks sometimes. I wrote them an e-mail and demanded some sort of refund. They'll probably just say: NEIN!

Airbar

Neo Member
So I just chatted with Amazon re that price error. God that lady on the other side was fucking unhelpful. All her talk amounted to "tough luck buddy" and it took her like 10 minutes every time to respond.

Top Bottom