• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Switch up on Amazon.de - 329,99€

rdytoroll

I'm trying to get a Switch at one of the 3 MediaMarkts near me tomorrow morning. I'm pretty confident I can get one. Where I live, smaller city in the south of Germany, I've never seen anyone with a 3DS in public and the gaming shelves are always well stocked, even after the launch of new titles and consoles. There's still a dozen PS4 Pros lying around. I feel like there's not many gamers around here lol.

I hope I'm right, I really want that Switch tomorrow. Already have Zelda at home, bought it a few days ago when it was 55€ on Amazon.

Anyone here who bought a Switch "im Laden" today?

Lmao, famous last words. I was so wrong. It's nowhere to be found, nothing in Media Markt, nothing in Real... One Media Markt had absolutely nothing besides a few 1-2 Switch games and a Zelda Special Edition; the other one had some Joy-Cons, one Pro Controller and a Zelda Master Edition

Asked someone at Media Markt, and it's sold out everywhere in Germany. So I just ordered the Neon one on Amazon

sliceypete

Not a bad idea actually. I'd try that one too, even if I got the grey one. It's worth a shot.

No dices :(

sTposU2.jpg

Shiggy

Lmao, famous last words. I was so wrong. It's nowhere to be found, nothing in Media Markt, nothing in Real...

Asked someone at Media Markt, and it's sold out everywhere in Germany. So I just ordered the Neon one on Amazon

https://www.weltbild.de/artikel/deko-trends/nintendo-switch-grau-1-konsole_22551348-1

If you don't mind the colour. Use the coupon code BLUME10 (only today, 10 EUR off) and add this to get free shipping. I got a Nintendo Classic Mini from them when it was sold out elsewhere.

Otherwise: Amazon.es has them in stock.

rdytoroll

I'm actually shocked by the high price the WiiU still demands now that the Switch has been released. When do you reckon it will dip in price?
I'd be ok to get a WiiU, play wind Waker HD, Mario 3D Land, Captain Toad, BOW (and whatever else good is on the system) and sell it afterwards.

deleted

It's an entirely different product.

Well, I don't mind. In the end with all the stuff set in motion, I payed around 305 Euro for the Switch and Zelda. That's already a damn good price as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks, but I'm okay with waiting a bit more. I really want the Neon one. I like to buy pretty much all my media stuff from amazon.de

The grey one is also in stock at amazon.fr - 299 Euro.

I'm actually shocked by the high price the WiiU still demands now that the Switch has been released. When do you reckon it will dip in price?
I'd be ok to get a WiiU, play wind Waker HD, Mario 3D Land, Captain Toad, BOW (and whatever else good is on the system) and sell it afterwards.

I don't think the WiiU will actually drop in price significantly. Maybe for a short amount of times when certain stores do clearances. But aside that, WiiU production has stopped afaik and there is probably not too much inventory left.

I don't think the WiiU will actually drop in price significantly. Maybe for a short amount of times when certain stores do clearances. But aside that, WiiU production has stopped afaik and there is probably not too much inventory left.

I recently sold my Wii U for 200€ I got it for 240€ on amazon 3 years ago..awesome value ;)

snipah

Neo Member
No chance to get the 178,50 Euros anymore. CSA's know the topic directly and tell you: No chance! Even if you tell them, other people received that lower price, they do not care! I wrote three mails and a phone call: all negative!

Small note:
I returned my .fr console + Zelda to .de and just received the refund.
So no problem regarding different boxcover of Zelda and Switch serialnumber.

Ok, I need help with Fnac, this is getting ridiculous. The Switch package now changed status to "returned" (I obviously didn't return it since I never received it). I want to contact them directly but struggle to find any contact information, not even an e-mail.

Any advice? I'm completely clueless to whats going on with this shop.

Edit: Just got my money back. I'm not even mad.
Any idea on what will happen to my Zelda order? I partially payed with the discount I got from ordering the switch. Shipping is scheduled for friday.

wrowa

Availabilty in stores seems to be pretty decent by now. What's rarely available, though, is fucking Zelda. The one reason people event want to buy the hardware in the first place. :p

rdytoroll

Availabilty in stores seems to be pretty decent by now. What's rarely available, though, is fucking Zelda. The one reason people event want to buy the hardware in the first place. :p

I'm so glad I got one of the last few copies on Amazon a week ago when they were 57€

I have the game, but no Switch yet lol

Fularu

Banned

Restocks happen on the 17th (at least according to Amazon.fr and Fnac.com)

Retailers received new stock today. Should be available by tomorrow morning.
Yep, Saturn got them again. Buddy of mine got his yesterday. Man I'm so excited. Can't even sleep right now lol

Edit: Got one. They had like 8 Switches when I went there this morning.
But only 3 copies of Zelda left.
And they rised the price for Zelda to 65€

Hegarol

If you are still looking for a Switch in Germany check MediaMarkt. Today was the last day that they kept consoles that were preordered but never collected. Mine had 5 on shelves because of that.

Top Bottom