• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Take Two renews Agent trademark

39974895.jpg

I seriously don't think it is a exclusive anymore. If it is really happening, it will be for PS4/Xbone/PC in 2015-2016.

Carl

more likely 0 million.

Huh? No, there was definitely some amount. LA Noire was originally being developed for Sony. The story is that Sony threw a ton of money at it and Bondi blew it all, Sony got fed up with it and LAN ended up with R*. Agent was supposed to settle the "debt" as it were.

How true the latter half of that story is, is unknown.

Setsuna

Huh? No, there was definitely some amount. LA Noire was originally being developed for Sony. The story is that Sony threw a ton of money at it and Bondi blew it all, Sony got fed up with it and LAN ended up with R*. Agent was supposed to settle the "debt" as it were.

How true the latter half of that story is, is unknown.

i wonder how much team bondi would have to mess up

tea ico is still in buisness and we ahevnt seen anything from the last guardian in some 3-4 years

Strike

R* Time? R* Time.
i wonder how much team bondi would have to mess up

tea ico is still in buisness and we ahevnt seen anything from the last guardian in some 3-4 years
At least we had seen something during that time. Team ICO is a small team with SCEJ and had leeway from having 2 critically acclaimed games under its belt. L.A. Noire was Team Bondi's first and only project and we hadn't even seen any footage of it until some 3 or 4 years after R* had already taken over. It also didn't help that McNamara (since his Team Soho days) wasn't really on good terms with Phil Harrison who was running SCEE at the time and that's why he went to SCEA for support. He eventually ended up burning that bridge too. R* even considered turning Team Bondi into their Sydney branch, but we saw how that turned out.

Dragon

Banned
i know crytek are a 3rd party dev studio but ryse is a first party published title by MS. its like sony publishing insomniac or QD titles despite both of them being independent studios.

So Crysis 3 isn't on the PS3? Insomniac didn't develop games for other platforms under the agreement with Sony. It's not like them or QD at all.

Top Bottom