• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of the Abyss [3DS] |OT| "The wait better be worth it!" - PALland

Oersted

Joining the party xD

Maybe one day I will pick up a 360 for dirt cheap when the next Xbox rolls around.

Are there any other RPGs that you can think of on current consoles that you think could suffice - i.e. great story & gameplay? Not 360 exclusives, since I only have PS3 and Wii. And 3DS, ofc.

I'm only a couple of hours into Xenoblade, but it's been put on hold until I finish Abyss and one or two other games I'm in the middle of.

Otherwise, I've played all FF games, and also The Last Story and Valkyria Chronicles this gen. I have started Agarest 2 but that really hasn't captured me so far, either, so that one is also on hold.

Well, there are now some answers on their way^^

GeekyDad

Same. I actually put quite a number of hours into the PS2 version sometime back, but the load times were too frustrating to put up with. This game works a lot better as a handheld game anyway, I feel. I'd rather play a little here and little there, rather than be tether to my couch for it.

Still love the Tales series. After being away from it for a while and playing many other RPGs in between, I remember what makes these games so good. Sure, the dialogue is really bad, but the pacing of these games is like no other RPG series. Just lots of interesting things going on.

dawgparty

Ha whoa, deadddd-ass thread revived. Funny because I was thinking about picking this back up and finishing it but I don't remember the story at all. Restarting is out of the question due to the length...

Top Bottom