• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tales of Zestiria appears in "making of" commercial for PS4 games in Japan

Definitely! I wonder how quick a turn around they are going for, though. Could it be fast enough a poet with little enough additions that it will be a simultaneous release on PS4/PS3 in NA?

I think if there is an f version then thats the only one that will get localised. Tales audience in the West is not big enough to warrant a localisation of ToZ and ToZ f when they are share a platform and not mention the PS3 decline.

I think if there is an f version then thats the only one that will get localised. Tales audience in the West is not big enough to warrant a localisation of ToZ and ToZ f when they are share a platform and not mention the PS3 decline.
Yeah, I can see that. I just hope it doesn't it's release here beyond August. The three games in my avatar need to have spaced out releases!

Reset

If it does get ported over to the PS4/PC, I guess it'll be packed in with the DLC they recently announced.

Top Bottom