• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tantalus handling the Switch version of RiME, May release, Possible Physical Release

BuggyMike

I like what tantalus are doing for Nintendo. It'd be great if Nintendo got another studio dedicated to porting titles over to the Switch.

killroy87

VERY glad to hear they're shooting for a simultaneous release. To me, this is critical to third party success on Switch. Most people won't hold off for months just to play it on your system.

I'll gladly buy it on Switch if this holds true, even if the visuals aren't 100% there (though the Switch Gould be able to handle this no problem).

alf717

Tantalus is a great company. I'd love to see them do more work on the Switch. TP:HD and Deus Ex were great ports on Wii U.

Unless it's more expensive, I'd probably pick up a physical release of Rime for Switch. If I have the Switch by its release, that is. I'm getting a PS4 pretty soon since now seems to be the best time to do so, but come next holiday season I think the Switch should be a good investment if they get enough support from 3rd parties and indies :)

Games like Rime, Sonic 2017/Mania, and others I'd love to be able to have on the go so I can show friends and such out of the house.

Top Bottom