• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target - Black Friday ad (XB1 AC Bundle $330 + $50 GC, PS4 GTA/TLOU, lots of games)

Amir0x

Banned
Yeah no, i can't... i don't live in the US (TJ, Mexico) so i can't play. No problem, i'm sure i'll pick one up come BF, and if not its fine. I still have my backlog to keep me busy for quite sometime. :3

ah, damn. That sucks. Well good luck man, hope you find the system of your dreams :p

Price is king. An xbone for $275 after gift card with 2 free games is unbeatable. I don't like Microsoft or what they tried to pull last year, but credit is due for them doing everything possible to get one in people's home. A PS4 bundle with two games I already beat for $399 isn't even close.
To be fair, AC:BF is a game most have beat also.

So can someone clear this up for me.

Are these insane prices Microsoft doing or are retailers deciding to go this crazy with deals and bundles?

Should we be expecting similar Xbox One deals from all retailers?

trixx

basically xbone for 279 with 2 assassins creed... holy shit get MCC, Smash, xbone controller, wii u controller and i'm done for.

I want to tell my uncle in new york to buy one for me. If this is 349 in Canada with 50 target card it's instabuy

trixx

Honestly if i was in the states i'd line up for the xbone. Stupid deal

yeesh didnt see the beats and the ipad. What the hell USA

Lynn616

Kohls will have the Xbox one for $329 but it is not the bundle. So no games. You do get $15 Gift Credit for every $50 you spend. So you would get it $90 Credit. They also will have the 360 non Kinect version for $129.

Evil Within and Shadow of Modor were 2 games I was thinking of getting tomorrow at the B2G1 free, so I'm just going to hold off now and hope I can get these deals online, because there's no way I leave my house Thursday, and Friday.

Toki767

Best Buy ad is up. They'll also be offering Mordor, Evil Within, Wolfenstein, and a couple others for $25. $20 with GCU.

Also their Xbox One bundle is the AC Xbox One + Kinect + extra controller for $429.

Best Buy ad is up. They'll also be offering Mordor, Evil Within, Wolfenstein, and a couple others for $25. $20 with GCU.

Also their Xbox One bundle is the AC Xbox One + Kinect + extra controller for $429.

Best Buy is also offering the kinectless AC bundle of XB1 for $329 without the extra $50 target gift card which suggests to me the AC kinectless bundle being $329 is probably a MS initiative for BF and the $50 target GC is a target initiative

15577355809_0e49bb6a6c_o.png

So can someone clear this up for me.

Are these insane prices Microsoft doing or are retailers deciding to go this crazy with deals and bundles?

A mix of the two. Best Buy has the same AC kinectless XB1 bundle for $329 sans the extra gift card. So I believe MS probably made the BF deal of $329 for that bundle and target is adding a $50 gift card to it from their own pocket to sweeten the deal

Should we be expecting similar Xbox One deals from all retailers?

I would assume the $329 kinectless AC XB1 bundle is standard BF for most retailers but not to expect the extra gift card that target has

So does this mean all the GTA/TLOU bundles will come with a digital download of TLOU Remastered? I was really hoping for a physical copy of it. :(

RBH

Target ad 11/23-11/26

Nintendo Wii U Bundle with Super Mario 3D Land + Nintendo Land for $299.99 with Free $25 Target Gift Card

finalflame

So, how early will I have to line up at an actual store to get that Element 40" they're offering? I'm feeling better about getting it on the spot than waiting for Amazon to ship one, if they are matching that deal (unless it goes live before BF for Amazon).

CapHarlock

Neo Member
Just throwing this out there that King of Tokyo and Catan is a really good deal as well for those looking for good board games.

Bloodsent

Anyone know what time Target plans on throwing up the BF deals on Thanksgiving online? I am assuming they are doing it earlier than 6PM local time, just curious if it will be 12AM EST Thanksgiving morning or sometime later.

ViciousDS

Banned
fuck, I feel asleep and missed it online..............well madness it is then tonight, GGAAHHH

I wanted to avoid going to the store

Derpyduck

Banned
Was nice to see that they allow you to buy Smash and Mario Kart online for in-store pickup and still get the 15 dollars promo code for each. No real need to step in that store on Black Friday now.

d1rtn4p

Tempted by the Xbox one...Just seems like all of it's exclusives are being rumored coming to PC? I just spent $2000 on a new rig this year...I know if Crackdown 3 turns out to be good, I'll definitely be getting one, just not sure right now is the time.

TomShoe

Banned
Super Mario 3D Land & Animal Crossing for $15? Excellent.

Also fucking Fire Emblem. Will you ever go below $40. I doubt it.

The Big Question, will Bestbuy or Target website crash or slow down massively on Black Friday? I want my iPads!

Best Buy already went down this morning.

Was nice to see that they allow you to buy Smash and Mario Kart online for in-store pickup and still get the 15 dollars promo code for each. No real need to step in that store on Black Friday now.
I'm amazed at the number of people who have faith in in store pick up on Black Friday. I'd never risk it.

I'm amazed at the number of people who have faith in in store pick up on Black Friday. I'd never risk it.
Is in-store pickup for target unreliable on black Friday? I got a confirmed pickup order for Mario 3d land and Mario kart 7, wondering if I should try to head there at some point tonight or tomorrow morning to get them.

I just checked my store again and they both say unavailable for pickup for new orders...

Cloudy

Banned
Target had the best deals by far IMO.

I bought a $299 iPad mini 2 which came with a $100 gift card. I used that giftcard for the $329 XB1 bundle. I then used the $50 giftcard from the XB1 on Far Cry 4 for PS4 which came with a $15 giftcard. :)

i've ordered 3 things for store pickup and they're all ready for pickup. they set these items aside with your invoice, it's not like they wait til you get there to allocate the order.

Top Bottom