• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target - Black Friday ad (XB1 AC Bundle $330 + $50 GC, PS4 GTA/TLOU, lots of games)

That Xbox One price looks legit as hell but I have no games I want to play for it. Trying not to make an impulse purchase..

If you walk in after 9 or 10 AM the entire store will be a ghost town, lol.

and everything of worth will be gone

Lack of Wii U deals is disappointing. Tried to do their B2G1F deal today and they were out of Byo 2, hope they get in a shipment in for tomorrow :/

ngower

Just bought Shadow of Mordor. Got it for free after some coupons and trade-ins, but still...

Thinking about waiting until BF for Smash as I could potential get $20 in gift cards for buying it (pre-order $5 plus $15 promo here).

inki

If this is for BF ONLY then no go (they will be sold out by EoD when I would go anyhow). If its the all week $25 for Mordor then yes I will pick it up.

My sanity and going through life without an assault charge aren't worth being put into jeopardy because of $35 in savings :)

Raw64life

From $500 and a pack-in peripheral I have no interest in to $329 with 2 free games and a $50 gift card in barely a year. There's not much about the bone that impresses me but I'm still tempted at that price.

Also, I wisely passed of Shadow of Mordor at launch or taking advantage of the B2G1.

We allow scans now? Finally

No, but Target officially released the ad, so here we are.

If this is for BF ONLY then no go (they will be sold out by EoD when I would go anyhow). If its the all week $25 for Mordor then yes I will pick it up.

My sanity and going through life without an assault charge aren't worth being put into jeopardy because of $35 in savings :)

It'll likely be on Thanksgiving/Black Friday, but they'll have it online. Pretty easy stuff.

I'd really like to see Best Buy's deal before I decide what to do RE: Xbox One.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Dat $99 Keurig...

448.jpg

Shoprite supermarkets have been selling them for $99 for a couple weeks now. Actually $89 with digital coupon on their app.

Onionkid

330$ Ass creed bundle with a 50$ gift card. Jesus.

Yea, that's really solid compared to what Sony is showing. Just based on this one retailer, we'll see what the others do.

Anyhow, looks like I'll be buying an Xbone on BF, so long as I don't have to wait in line for it. Hoping someone else has a very similar deal, but with the Sunset Overdrive bundle instead.

mreddie

Disney Infinity and Skylanders 40 bucks?

Sweet.

Also, that PS4 bunduru.

But Thanksgiving only, naw man, can't be like that.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
Old consoles should be $99, im guessing next Christmas, due to 2015 likely be the last year of major support.

Persona7

Banned
and everything of worth will be gone

Lack of Wii U deals is disappointing. Tried to do their B2G1F deal today and they were out of Byo 2, hope they get in a shipment in for tomorrow :/

The big items sure, but i've never had a issue getting games or movies on sale.

eMpTy23

I can't believe how expensive last gen consoles are STILL. I guess that sealed copy I have of Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts will never get played at this rate.

Yea, I was pretty surprised to see the nearly-$200 sale was for an Xbox 360. It's hard to believe they still cost that much with how old they are and how long the current gen consoles have been out.

Bsigg12

Yea, that's really solid compared to what Sony is showing. Just based on this one retailer, we'll see what the others do.

Anyhow, looks like I'll be buying an Xbone on BF, so long as I don't have to wait in line for it. Hoping someone else has a very similar deal, but with the Sunset Overdrive bundle instead.

That bundle is mostly sold out.

so, Diablo 3 (PS4) for $35 (and a lot of other games) are actually a better deal than the B2G1 offer currently going on.

Way better. $25 TEW and SoM will be mine. And I assume Alien will be on that list. I'll have way too many games to play this holiday.

That's why I kept hearing, "wait for the BF deals. Don't give in."

Exile20

Damn, the lack of Wii U deals are a little disconcerting :( I really want to pick one up, but for a good price!

And at this rate the Xbox will be $200 by this time next year. And if it gets that cheap, and if I have he money to spare, I might just pick one up.

Pics_nao

Shit. TLoU is a digital copy? Dammit. Oh well. Still getting it. Now Target just needs to restock online for the BTGO so I can add CoD and Diablo 3 to that

Einbroch

Banned
That XB1 deal is great.

..great for the first 10 seconds the store is open. That's a frontpage, loss-leader deal. They'll probably get 5-10 at each store. Better be right in the front or you ain't gettin' it.

Microsoft going ham.

Trey

That Xbox One deal is looking mighty fine, but I don't know about going to Target on Black Friday. Amazon, match that.

E the Shaggy

Damn, the lack of Wii U deals are a little disconcerting :( I really want to pick one up, but for a good price!

Yeah I'm getting a little worried we're not going to see any this Black Friday.

Evil Within and Mordor for $25 each is INSANE. I just bought those a few weeks back at $50 a pop.

Hope someone matches that Shadow of Mordor sale online. They also have some good movie deals on there, would love to get Edge of Tomorrow(whatever the fuck they call it now) for $6.

Top Bottom