• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom coming to North America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

There are only two characters I want included in this game and they are Speed Racer and Amaterasu. Otherwise this game is going to be awesome my friend imported it and I was able to play it a lot and it is awesome definitely buying the US version.

There's already a series rep from Okami in there, can't see them adding her in.....sorry.

TreIII

Jet Grind Radio! said:
I still stand by the fact that this game needs Speedy Cerviche.

The very fact that this game is over here is definitely a miracle, but I still think that the Kyatto Ninden/Samurai Pizza Cats are not likely, since technically Bandai has a stake in them, too.

That's probably the exact reason why we shouldn't on the likes of Tekkaman Blade either.

TreIII said:
The very fact that this game is over here is definitely a miracle, but I still think that the Kyatto Ninden/Samurai Pizza Cats are not likely, since technically Bandai has a stake in them, too.

That's probably the exact reason why we shouldn't on the likes of Tekkaman Blade either.
I know, but a man can dream. *looks up at the sky*

I will purchase this fine game if Phoenix Wright is a playable character.

BishoptlPhoenix.gif

Speaking of characters for the NA release, I think they should draw from Superbook and The Flying House on the Tatsunoko side. My dream team? SIR, Gizmo, and Moses.

Moses = MvC Cable

jufonuk

not tag worthy
probably been asked before but no news on a EU release ??

if not I will import , I have the Japanese Version and love it , will get the US version as well.

I hope the game sells well and they think about using the engine to make SF IV on the wii , ok maybe without the online part but they could make SF IV Championship of some kind with extra characters, as a way of saying no online but you have more people. come on capcom the classic controller is sweet for games like guilty gear and Tatsunoko V Capcom , make SF IV on the Wii you know you wanna

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Jet Grind Radio! said:
TvC is pretty much the equivalent to SFIV on the Wii.

Although, I do hope they use the engine to make MvC3, or another versus game.

would be awesome if they made all three, most likely they will but somehow or another Europe will get shafted in the mix.

You dont need HD to make a good fighting game thats jsut cosmetic, I would take lower detailed charater models, hell the TVC engine could replicate a SF IV look, it can do all the effects for a MvC 3 style game , please capcom do it do it now!!

TvC is an act of contrition, if I remember correctly, over the Wii not getting SFIV. I really don't see how a port would do any good. If anything, I'm happy TvC is an original game and not a port of an older one.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Jet Grind Radio! said:
TvC is an act of contrition, if I remember correctly, over the Wii not getting SFIV. I really don't see how a port would do any good. If anything, I'm happy TvC is an original game and not a port of an older one.

I would like to have a version of SF IV (even though I have it on the 360) I prefer the classic controller and as much as I like the way TvC controls I do like having six attack buttons.

plus if they make it and it sells well they can think about more Fighters...

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Jet Grind Radio! said:
Wait, what? I...I think I'm just going to walk away.

don worry my brain aint working yet too early in the morning for me, dont worry I confuse myself sometimes.

FSLink

Banned
RN: It’s a difficult choice! It’s hard to pick because I’ve put so much time and effort into every single one of them. From Capcom’s side, I might have said my favourite otherwise someone else, but at this moment it’s Roll, because she’s a crazy character. She’s the only one who can heal. She fights with a mop and a bucket. Anything she does is fun. She also has a theme song. It probably won’t make it to the western market, but she has a Japanese lyric vocal song.
Personally I hope that stays in. It'd be a nice throwback to "Hey, that song was in Marvel vs Capcom!" and the Japanese would fit well with the tons of Japanese-only characters.

Though I do wonder what they'll do with the menu voices of Doronjo and company. Translate them into English would be really likely, so hopefully they'll go the full mile and dub everyone in the game (with the option to change specific characters to English or Japanese like SFIV)

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
SFIV =/= TvC

It's not an act of contrition or anything. It's in the Wii because the game was made in the Wii, and that it was made during SFIV's development, when Capcom wanted to do some fresh VS game.

Also, for the last time, no more of this OMGITSNOT6BUTTONSITSUCKS bullshit. Go play other fighting games to open your eyes.

FSLink

Banned
Watching the new videos on IGN, the new announcer is kinda boring. Though the old one wasn't too great either (was just amusing for the Engrish), so I don't really care that much.
Also I really dislike the new stage music. Having Ken the Eagle's theme start playing when you switch to him was one of my favorite things about TvC. Hoping it'll be changed or be there as an option or something, because everytime Ken or Batsu or Karas or someone else got switched in, it made the game very exciting due to the music change.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
They did say they were surprised on the large support for Samurai Pizza Cats, but they did confirm no Speed Racer.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Ookami-kun said:
SFIV =/= TvC
Also, for the last time, no more of this OMGITSNOT6BUTTONSITSUCKS bullshit. Go play other fighting games to open your eyes.

I have no issues with the controls as such I would jsut like SF IV (wii) as well as TVC in PAL Land

hell a dude can dream, I have the import Copy of Tatsunoko and I love it.

Jezan

FSLink said:
Watching the new videos on IGN, the new announcer is kinda boring. Though the old one wasn't too great either (was just amusing for the Engrish), so I don't really care that much.
Also I really dislike the new stage music. Having Ken the Eagle's theme start playing when you switch to him was one of my favorite things about TvC. Hoping it'll be changed or be there as an option or something, because everytime Ken or Batsu or Karas or someone else got switched in, it made the game very exciting due to the music change.

I will miss the announcer saying " Aerial Rave" (cause it makes sense only in the VS series :p)

Are all characters themes are removed/replaced? :(

Jet Grind Radio! said:
TvC is pretty much the equivalent to SFIV on the Wii.

Although, I do hope they use the engine to make MvC3, or another versus game.

Capcom vs Nintendo! (please)

and then a Super Smash Bros:Capcom

Jaded Alyx said:
I will purchase this fine game if Phoenix Wright is a playable character.

BishoptlPhoenix.gif

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo Hilarious. Phoenix Wright finishing move, "CASE CLOSED", when he throws a bunch of evidence and poses at the end similar to Captain Commando on MvC2.

pakkit

Banned
Jet Grind Radio! said:
The main reason I don't see a port of TvC is because its arcade board is based on the Wii's architecture.

pakkit said:
The main reason I don't see a port of TvC is because its arcade board is based on the Wii's architecture.

And how again does that stop them from porting to any other system? It's not like porting is something thats never been done before countless times for other fighting games, if anything they just don't think it's worth the money and time to port.

Ookami-kun said:
SFIV =/= TvC

It's not an act of contrition or anything. It's in the Wii because the game was made in the Wii, and that it was made during SFIV's development, when Capcom wanted to do some fresh VS game.

Eh, it's possible. I'm not complaining either way. As for the controls, I would love 6 buttons but the game works as is.

Ookami-kun said:
They did say they were surprised on the large support for Samurai Pizza Cats, but they did confirm no Speed Racer.
Hopefully with this they will release SPC on DVD. Go go Pizza Cats!
Jezan said:
Capcom vs Nintendo! (please)

and then a Super Smash Bros:Capcom
No. Another Smash Bros with Capcom characters, yes.

Jezan

Jet Grind Radio! said:
No. Another Smash Bros with Capcom characters, yes.

Yes, that's what I meant.

Capcom vs Nintendo , by Capcom with VS system, and Nintendo vs Capcom, that would be Smash Bros with Capcom characters. PLEASEEEEE!!!!

From the videos posted, the announcer sounds unimpressed ,and no more character themes :(
Chun-li's theme was amazing.

Jezan said:
Yes, that's what I meant.

Capcom vs Nintendo , by Capcom with VS system, and Nintendo vs Capcom, that would be Smash Bros with Capcom characters. PLEASEEEEE!!!!

From the videos posted, the announcer sounds unimpressed ,and no more character themes :(
Chun-li's theme was amazing.
Oh God no. I meant Smash with like 2 Capcom characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom