• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom coming to North America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loxley

I swear even if this game was Tatsunoko vs. Viewtiful Joe I'd buy it, the other Capcom characters are just fluff as far as I'm concerned :D

The tease that they might add new characters is pretty great. Honestly though, Amaratsu, Speed Racer and Servbot would be the only three characters I would REALLY want them to add.

They must correct their original injustice when making this game and include Phoenix Wright.

I'm not a big fan of fighters but then I would buy the game.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
The strangest thing was that he (Go Mifune/Speed) was in the freebie towel of Tatsunoko vs. Capcom.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Wii Will Rock U said:
The tease that they might add new characters is pretty great. Honestly though, Amaratsu, Speed Racer and Servbot would be the only three characters I would REALLY want them to add.

:D

Meesh

Ho-ly-shit!

So pumped for this game, now I have to get some good arcade sticks...TvsC themed sticks in America???

Darkpen

Banned
those dub videos are hilariously bad :lol :lol :lol

I would seriously hope they recast at least half of those voices, particularly Casshern. Don't really care too much about the rest.

SoulFist

Hmm, I just picked this up for 40 bucks from Playasia. If the US version has online play, than i'll have to repurchase. Dang.

I just picked up this bad boy up at gamestop before the prices skyrocket and they are hard to find. I dont even own a Wii but I will when this game is released.

41iDDZg33hL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

$40

Now, has Capcom giving a release date and is it gonna stay Wii Exclusive?

Hmmm, if they do add some more characters from that list:

Capcom Side :

- Leon
- Nash/Charlie
- Dante Masamune
- Arthur
- Ibuki
- Vega (M. Bison)
- Lei-Lei/Hsein-Ko
- Zero Gouki
- Tiara Hime
- Nero
- June
- Rouge
- Tyrant
- Hinata Wakaba
These please.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I hope for the extra content they add either the Casshern from Sins as a costume (or is it in there already?) or as a bonus character (even though since its not out in the US there would probably be no points...)

The Tournament scene for this game is pretty dead due to the fact that its only on Wii in Japan. Releasing it on multiple system with online gameplay would give this game a huge boost that it deserves.

Projectjustice said:

The Tournament scene for this game is pretty dead due to the fact that its only on Wii in Japan. Releasing it on multiple system with online gameplay would give this game a huge boost that it deserves.

Why does it need to be released on multiple systems? Tekken is PS3 only (well PSP too) and it's got a decent tournament scene. Releasing this outside of Japan should help greatly though

Zoramon089 said:
Why does it need to be released on multiple systems? Tekken is PS3 only (well PSP too) and it's got a decent tournament scene. Releasing this outside of Japan should help greatly though

Hmmm Tekken 6 is coming to Xbox 360.

Anyways, it stupid for fighting games to be exclusive to any console. Its all about community with these games. The more the merrier.

MotherFan

Projectjustice said:

It's exclusive in Japan, and SSB is wii exclusive, so why would they need to change it?

Projectjustice said:
Hmmm Tekken 6 is coming to Xbox 360.

Anyways, it stupid for fighting games to be exclusive to any console. Its all about community with these games. The more the merrier.

I agree but as I've said before I don't think this game meets the graphical expectations for the PS3/360, and the digital download scene isn't THAT prosperous.

Projectjustice said:

Probably b/c it's based on wii architecture in the arcades. That and since SF4 isn't coming on the wii, tatsunoko vs. capcom would be a decent consolation prize.

haunts

Bacon of Hope
Fuck the Wii, seriously. I mean Ill buy this game but who wants to play fighting games on the Wii? After paying so much for sticks and mods I just want a 360 copy.

Fuck Smash Brothers too..

TreIII

Projectjustice said:

Maybe so, but some times, that's just the way things be.

I mean, Wii-only owners have to own up to the fact that they'll NEVER get the likes of BlazBlue and KOFXII in their lives, just like it seems that Wii/PS3 owners will likely never get VOOT (XBLA), while meanwhile NO console beyond PS2 will get Melty Blood: Actress Again. And even there, you gotta import the JP version coming out later this year.

So, like it or lump it, the FG fan who wants as many options as possible, still has to be able to do what's necessary to play the games they may want to play. Such is life.

*hugs his modded PS2, Homebrew'd Wii and PS3* :D

Josh7289

haunts said:
Fuck the Wii, seriously. I mean Ill buy this game but who wants to play fighting games on the Wii? After paying so much for sticks and mods I just want a 360 copy.

no u

Volcynika

haunts said:

2z5j38k.jpg

Gully State said:
Probably b/c it's based on wii architecture in the arcades. That and since SF4 isn't coming on the wii, tatsunoko vs. capcom would be a decent consolation prize.

I see, its too bad. Well I guess I will be buying a Wii when this drops. I just hope it has online and its done right. Nintendo and its online service is scary.

Hiltz

I don't think this has been posted yet.

According to the upcoming issue of Nintendo Power Magazine, the name of the game is changed to Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars. Other changes include a slightly different HUD, new features (no details mentioned), possibly online play and new characters. The game is going to be released this Winter.

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=16352

jeremy1456

haunts said:

dawson-crying.jpg

HUELEN10

haunts said:

You Sir are .... wait, you can't say that, well at least you shouldn't.
You Sir are , no you can't say that either, crud.... I mean you can, but it is excessive....
You Sir, are nothing but a fool, a foolish fool. It was made FOR Wii. You don't like it? Go elsewhere to satisfy your fighting game needs.

Yeah, that does it very aptly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom