• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

Let me try this again:

InZ4k.jpg

See these? They're Strange! And they could be yours! All you have to do is be the person who gives me the best offer. I've gotten 0 so far, so there's a good chance it could be you!

What I won't take:

What I will take

• Anything Else!

See, I don't use these, and they've been sitting in my backpack for weeks. I want something I can use. Can you give it to me?

If I see an offer that really strikes my fancy within the next few hours, I'll take it right away; otherwise, I'll be going offline until Saturday, at which point I'll take whatever the best offer was straight away.

Wendel Clark said:
http://www.tf2items.com/id/arianagrandesdimples

Anyone need anything on page 3? Will trade for scrap.

edit- Righteous Bison is (on page 2) available too. I never use it.

Market Gardener is gone, Bazaar Bargain and Eviction Notice will be gone soon (hopefully).

Moved Righteous Bison to page 3. Added 5 items, Dead Ringer, Killing Gloves of Running Urgently (this dropped a couple of days after I traded for one ~_~), Darwin's Danger Shield, Buff Banner, Shortstop.

Zuhzuhzombie!! said:
Spare Liberty Launcher
Spare Strange Boston Basher
Warrior's Spirit
Spare Enforcer
Scottish Resistance
Crit Cola

Lookin for Heavy Mobster hat and the Soldier's Reserve Shooter. Open to anything else.

I'll give you a Reserve Shooter for that Liberty Launcher. If you're on in the next couple of hours, send me a message on Steam and we'll trade.

Exuro

Strange Minigun
Strange Natasha
Strange Sticker Launcher

Looking for whatever(fair trade). I don't have uses for these items

Cuban Legend said:
WEEKEND TRADE EXTRAVAGANZA [1st Edition!] [Updated 8/4/2010 @ 2:30 PM EST] (-05 GMT)
(not meant to take steam away from yeoz's tradevaganza's)

i'll try a coveiners kunai and a splendid screen for 2 scraps

Looking for Strange Rocket to buy or trade.
Im selling strange sandman, natascha, powerjack, and Ambassador.
If interested add me. giancarlo123x

Wendel Clark said:
Market Gardener is gone, Bazaar Bargain and Eviction Notice will be gone soon (hopefully).

Moved Righteous Bison to page 3. Added 5 items, Dead Ringer, Killing Gloves of Running Urgently (this dropped a couple of days after I traded for one ~_~), Darwin's Danger Shield, Buff Banner, Shortstop.

Added Grenadier's Softcap.

tangmaster96 said:
i'll try a coveiners kunai and a splendid screen for 2 scraps
im on now, lets do this

Edit: smooth trade my friend!

That's the 3rd transaction we've shared so far! I should figure out some sort of a bonus for continued patronage...

Acerac

Banned
Exuro said:
Strange Minigun
Strange Natasha
Strange Sticker Launcher

Looking for whatever(fair trade). I don't have uses for these items
I could use the strange minigun.

http://tf2b.com/?id=76561198040595584

I could whip up a refined for it if you wanted, unless you might prefer to take a bunch of miscellaneous weapons.

The only strange I'm trading (that you didn't just mention having) is a Direct Hit, not sure if you're a fan. I'd be happy to toss some metal on top of it if you're at all interested.

divisionbyzorro said:
If you're still on, I'd trade for the Bison, Liberty Launcher, and Winger. 1 scrap apiece, right?
correct sir, add my alt and we're set.

Edit:
divisionbyzorro said:
Done and done! Pleasure doing business with you.
Smooth Trade, bro! Enjoy the weps!

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Just traded a Scrap for a Tomislav from Zomba13.

He is a gentleman and a scholarly fellow.

Bakphoon

Forkball said:
WILL TRADE SCRAP FOR QUAKE IV

Also I have a Scout crate I'll trade for any random weapon.

You mean, you give a scrap for quake 4 ? o.o

Even IF I WANTED TO DO THAT TRADE, i can't... stupid germany :(

TGMIII

Got the following for trade:

1 x Strange sandman
1 x Strange ambassador
1 x Powerjack
1 x The market gardener
1 x The reserve shooter
1 x The cow mangler 5000
1 x Sandman
1 x The half-zatoichi
1x Nessie's nine iron

Willing to take pretty much anything other than crates. Add me on steam: V_deck

awwyeahgurrl said:
Got the following for trade:

1 x Strange sandman
1 x Strange ambassador
1 x Powerjack
1 x The market gardener
1 x The reserve shooter
1 x The cow mangler 5000
1 x Sandman
1 x The half-zatoichi
1x Nessie's nine iron

Willing to take pretty much anything other than crates.

You take scrap for market gardner

Gav47

My Backpack

Selling for two weapons or a scrap
Market Gardener
Detonator
Solemn Vow
Ali Baba's Wee Booties
Persian Persuader
Eviction Notice
2x Quick-Fix
Reserve Shooter
Family Business
Shahanshah

The rest of the weapons on page one are for 1 for 1 trades. The paints are two scraps a piece. Feel free to make offers on any of my hats and all the crates are for sale.
Things I need
Boston Basher
Black Box
Killing Gloves of Boxing

Zel3

Acerac said:
I could use the strange minigun.

http://tf2b.com/?id=76561198040595584

I could whip up a refined for it if you wanted, unless you might prefer to take a bunch of miscellaneous weapons.

The only strange I'm trading (that you didn't just mention having) is a Direct Hit, not sure if you're a fan. I'd be happy to toss some metal on top of it if you're at all interested.

Can I offer you something for the strange direct hit?

Sibylus

Banned
divisionbyzorro said:
Let me try this again:

InZ4k.jpg
I wouldn't mind that Strange Eyelander, but my offer's a little odd.

Code:
- Crit Cola (weapon - scrap)
- Ali Baba's Wee Booties (Uber Update, scrap)
- Battalion's Backup (weapon - scrap?)
- Gunboats (weapon - scrap?)
- Jarate (weapon?)
- Duel Minigame (a full 10 uses, which would be about 2 reclaimed, if I'm reading this spreadsheet correctly)
- Scrap

Taken all together, that would put one solidly into the Strange Eyelander's estimated value range (0.66-1 Refined). The weapons at their minimum values would put this at about 1 Refined + 2 weapons [crit cola and jarate], taken at their maximum values it'd be about 1.66 Refined + 1 weapon [jarate].

Gav47 said:
My Backpack

Selling for two weapons or a scrap
Market Gardener
Detonator
Solemn Vow
Ali Baba's Wee Booties
Persian Persuader
Eviction Notice
2x Quick-Fix
Reserve Shooter
Family Business
Shahanshah

The rest of the weapons on page one are for 1 for 1 trades. The paints are two scraps a piece. Feel free to make offers on any of my hats and all the crates are for sale.
Things I need
Boston Basher
Black Box
Killing Gloves of Boxing

give me a shahanshah and i'll give ya black box

Wendel Clark said:

So far traded to people in this thread:
Market Gardener
Bazaar Bargain
Eviction Notice
Detonator

Added:
Shooter's sola topi

edit-

page three
http://www.tf2items.com/id/arianagrandesdimples

Botolf said:
I wouldn't mind that Strange Eyelander, but my offer's a little odd.

Code:
- Crit Cola (weapon - scrap)
- Ali Baba's Wee Booties (Uber Update, scrap)
- Battalion's Backup (weapon - scrap?)
- Gunboats (weapon - scrap?)
- Jarate (weapon?)
- Duel Minigame (a full 10 uses, which would be about 2 reclaimed, if I'm reading this spreadsheet correctly)
- Scrap

Taken all together, that would put one solidly into the Strange Eyelander's estimated value range (0.66-1 Refined). The weapons at their minimum values would put this at about 1 Refined + 2 weapons [crit cola and jarate], taken at their maximum values it'd be about 1.66 Refined + 1 weapon [jarate].

Seeing as how I have none of those things yet, I like this offer. I'm sitting in an airport transfer terminal, but lets see if we can make this happen right now anyway.

I've still got that Strange Ambassador and Chargin' Targe available!

And I've learned my lesson. If I open another alt account, I'm going to trade the keys, not use them!

Acerac

Banned
Does anyone have a strange minigun lying around that they'd want to get rid of for some metal? I just spent 20 minutes crafting spare weapons and I feel like getting something purty.

Acerac said:
Does anyone have a strange minigun lying around that they'd want to get rid of for some metal? I just spent 20 minutes crafting spare weapons and I feel like getting something purty.
I was thinking about getting rid of mine but I don't know what its worth... or even if I do wanna get rid of it... It's my only strange and its a good weapon to actually use its strangeness of counting kills.

Acerac

Banned
SteveWinwood said:
I was thinking about getting rid of mine but I don't know what its worth... or even if I do wanna get rid of it... It's my only strange and its a good weapon to actually use its strangeness of counting kills.
Don't worry about it. I just paid 1.66 refined for one. A tiny bit overpriced, but I had metal to burn and wanted it tonight.

For reference they typically go for between 1 and 2 refined.

Top Bottom