• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 Trading |OT|

TGMIII

Acidote said:
What would be a fair price to buy a vintage camera beard?

They've dropped in price big time so I'd say 1 ref maybe 2.

I'm looking at 6.5buds for my hears soldier's stash which I think is a fair offer. Anyone seen it go for more or less?

Acidote

Bakphoon said:
The big trading list says around 2 Refined.

Thanks pal =)

Guys I'm trading a Vintage Camera Beard. 2 refs :p
Also a Disciplinary Action and a Family Business.

I'm very interested in a Strange Sticky launcher and mildly interested in a Strange Scattergun.

Greyvvolf

Acidote said:
Thanks pal =)

Guys I'm trading a Vintage Camera Beard. 2 refs :p
Also a Disciplinary Action and a Family Business.

I'm very interested in a Strange Sticky launcher and mildly interested in a Strange Scattergun.
I have an extra Strange Scattergun, according to that list it is worth about 1 or 2 Refined. Would you trade me your Vintage Camera Beard for it? Thanks!

Complex Shadow said:
As long as someone doesn't give me a better offer from now till I get home, then yea I'm game.

Edit:
Eternal reward for big earner?
I hate to do this and overbid a gaffer... but... 1 Refined.

I'd like 5 of those old vintage weapons, I'll pay you top price: I'd like an Ambassador, cloak and dagger, scottman's skullcutter, Gunslinger and that Southern Hospitality.

Added you as my alt, Arlene.

retracting, traded for these with TheBez. :)

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Cuban Legend said:
I hate to do this and overbid a gaffer... but... 1 Refined.

I'd like 5 of those old vintage weapons, I'll pay you top price: I'd like an Ambassador, cloak and dagger, scottman's skullcutter, Gunslinger and that Southern Hospitality.

Added you as my alt, Arlene.

retracting, traded for these with TheBez. :)
its k.

Boonoo said:
Looking to unload my vintage hats. Trading for a non-vintage copy+refined. (also open to different hats + metal, so feel free to offer).
Here's what I have.

Tippler's Tricorne
Mining Light
Safe'n'sound
Slim Dome
Baseball Bills
Ritzy Ricks
Otolaryngologists' Mirror
Rubber Glove
Bonk Helm
Soldier's Stash
Camera Beard x1

I also have a Green Confetti Tough Guy's Toque that I'd love to trade for pretty much any other unusual except for Heavy and Spy hats.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/boonoo
Just traded this man for the striked out hats and 2 Camera Bears, great Trader! Highly Reccomended!

webrunner

Cuban Legend said:
Just traded this man for the striked out hats and 2 Camera Bears, great Trader! Highly Reccomended!

ktGxb.jpg

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
divisionbyzorro said:
Let me try this again:

InZ4k.jpg

See these? They're Strange! And they could be yours! All you have to do is be the person who gives me the best offer. I've gotten 0 so far, so there's a good chance it could be you!

What I won't take:

What I will take

• Anything Else!

See, I don't use these, and they've been sitting in my backpack for weeks. I want something I can use. Can you give it to me?

If I see an offer that really strikes my fancy within the next few hours, I'll take it right away; otherwise, I'll be going offline until Saturday, at which point I'll take whatever the best offer was straight away.

big earner (and some other stuff from the last 2 pages from my backpack) for strange abasador?

TGMIII

Blu_LED said:
Anyone want a Strange GRU? I'm desperately looking for a Strange Natascha. I'll even throw in a scrap.

I've got a strange natascha for trade but I don't want a GRU. Got anything else would pref metal.

Acidote

Greyvvolf said:
I have an extra Strange Scattergun, according to that list it is worth about 1 or 2 Refined. Would you trade me your Vintage Camera Beard for it?

Ok, I just want to get rid of it :p

My Steam ID is the same as my nickname here.

available for a scrap:

Atomizer (x3)
Market Gardner (x2)
Reserve Shooter
Big Earner (x2)
Shahanshah (2x)
Your Eternal Reward (x2)
Tomislav
Black Box (x2)
Mantreads (x2)
Solemn Vow
Detonator
Splendid Screen
Family Business
Degreaser
Buff Banner (x2)
Degreaser (x2)
Equalizer
Scottish Resistance
Claideheamh
Frontier Justice
Cloak & Dagger
Conniver's Kunai
Force-a-Nature
Wrangler
Holy Mackeral
Candy Cane
Shortstop

Send me a trade request. My machine will be online while I work. I'll hear the chime.

I also have 2 Righteous Bisons. Not sure what they're worth, so make me an offer.

TGMIII

AWW YEAH GAFFERS TIME FOR A HUGE SALE
EDIT: MORE ITEMS ADDED

HUAYE.png

EVERYTHING ON THIS PAGE MUST GO

Add me on steam and just let me know what you want and what you're offering.
Accepting metal, hats and keys. Steam ID: V_deck

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
awwyeahgurrl said:
AWW YEAH GAFFERS TIME FOR A HUGE SALE

http://i.imgur.com/eiCZe.png[IMG]

[B]EVERYTHING ON THIS PAGE MUST GO[/B]

Add me on steam and just let me know what you want and what you're offering.
Accepting metal and hats.[/QUOTE]
bosten basher and scatter gun for 1 wep each?

Acerac

Banned
Complex Shadow said:
bosten basher and scatter gun for 1 wep each?
I PM'd you and tried adding you as a friend an hour ago about the atomizer you were looking for. No longer interested? Or just didn't get the message?

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Got a strange knife I dont need. Any offers? Would prefer metal or hats.

Also have a strange GRU and Kunai that I'll give away for a couple scraps.

my remaining items for a scrap or any 2 random weps:

Atomizer
Market Gardner
Big Earner
Shahanshah
Degreaser
Buff Banner
Degreaser
Equalizer
Scottish Resistance
Claideheamh
Frontier Justice
Cloak & Dagger
Conniver's Kunai
Force-a-Nature
Wrangler
Holy Mackeral
Candy Cane
Vita-Saw

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'm looking for a brass beast if anyone has one.

http://www.tf2items.com/id/pankaks

I don't really play any class besides Heavy/Medic so just let me know if you want scrap or items.

Got it, thanks mojimbo.

TGMIII

Just made an update on my previous post for items. Just throw me and offer for what you want and we'll see what we can do.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Professor Beef said:
http://www.tf2items.com/id/professorbeef

Now that I can trade, I wanna unload some of this non-Engineer/Medic/Spy stuff. Except the Strange Ambassador, I don't really care for it.
wanna trade that medic crossbow for something. check the last page of my back pack

RoaringHawk said:
Have an Overdose, Nessie's Nine Iron, and one shortstop for trade. Or any of the duplicates basically:

http://www.tf2items.com/id/RoaringHawk
what would you like for the shortstop?

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Professor Beef said:
The Big Earner, I guess? I don't really see anything else I like there, but I'm not using the medic crossbow as it is.
do you have any other wep in mind. how about 2 random wep? i was hoping to trade the big earner for the Eternal reward.

Complex Shadow said:
do you have any other wep in mind. how about 2 random wep? i was hoping to trade the big earner for the Eternal reward.
Yeah, sure. I know it's not on the last page, but are you willing to part with the vintage wrangler?

Top Bottom