• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#TeamCG vs. #TeamReal thread, a thread of crow buffets and madmen dreams

Des0lar

will learn eventually
tumblr_lwxswadR6N1qlfwzk.gif

#TeamCG 4 life

This.

I am ready to eat crow though.

Branduil

Someone needs to compile a list of the most fevered dream posts of TeamCG in which they catalog a list of Huelen-esque details like "teeth clipping" and "incorrect eye lighting."

Dahbomb

Where's the original thread?

I want to pull out the post of people who said they would get banned if this turned out to be real (not CG).

Don't tell me the old thread is deleted from the annals of GAF history...

Yeah, at least I didn't call the competition stupid or bully them. Whatever, I'm eating a nice plate of crow.

Still, TEAM CG, WE'RE BROTHERS NOW.

When all evidence points towards it being real, it would have been silly to insult people who believed it was real.

It's like people who still believe the sun revolves around the earth calling those who know the earth revolves around the sun idiots.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Good feels being on the good side.

Tookay

Well, I guess we'll never know now. We can all stop arguing about it and get on with our lives.

#teamCG

After the amount of time they spent talking about lighting and textures in their new engine, you don't think they wouldn't want to brag about how they have the GREATEST CG EVER, and detail their performance-capturing techniques?

I mean, come on.

I didn't see my self on the list but I was team CG. I will eat crow and GTTV sank to a new low on becoming a platform to announce announcements.

Cuburt

What people don't realize is crow is actually delicious when prepared right.

And this is the best crow I have ever eaten.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Yeah, some of team REAL were being real assholes

To be fair, it IS more than a little annoying sometimes to argue with delusional people about reality.

Bricky

#TeamCG, nothing has been proven yet! Let's put on our aluminium foil hats and continue our battle for the truth!

Also; I didn't vote in the poll yet I am on the list. The true madman here is the one who went through that entire thread to write down every single damn name for both teams. :p

jaypah

#teamcg and I don't give a fuuuuuuuuuck! I had a great time following the thread and I regret absolutely nothing. Congrats to the normal folks! #teamcg

Top Bottom