• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tearaway is $15 at Best Buy

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Bought this full priced about 2 months ago. Had the time of my life, the best game on Vita and also one of the best games of last year. Hope you guys enjoy it. Media Molecule is an amazing studio.

steveovig

I wasn't really thinking I was going to like this but I tried the demo today and enjoyed myself. It's charming and fun. I was worried about the rear-pad gameplay but the stuff I tried wasn't too bad. I missed the Best Buy sale but I ordered it from Amazon. If you're on the fence, go try the demo and see for yourself if you like it.

Bought it a few weeks ago for my holiday. Completed it yesterday and enjoyed every second of it. Perfect length too. Buy this game for the world and graphics alone, so good to look at

Seventy5

I got my copy yesterday, it was still ringing up regular price even though the sticker on the rack said $15. Played like 2 hours, brilliantly charming game.

Top Bottom