• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tearaway |OT| Super Iota 64

Kitoro

Is this game portable in the sense that it can be played comfortably on a plane, train, or automobile, or do the extrasensory features demand for socially awkward behavior?

As it looks like I won't be getting an X1, I'm relying on this to help me get over my deep disappointment and from what I've read and seen, I think it will be quite successful in achieving that goal.

Still have Into the Nexus to play too, so perhaps it's not all bad...

hayguyz

Banned
Is this game portable in the sense that it can be played comfortably on a plane, train, or automobile, or do the extrasensory features demand for socially awkward behavior?

it's a game.... on vita.... what kind of socially awkward behavior could there be?

Sendou

it's a game.... on vita.... what kind of socially awkward behavior could there be?

Oh geez man I don't know. Oh wait a second what's there...

5tAof34.gif

why is there no pre-order bonus for the digital version

if you're in NA - you get all the pre-order bonuses (sans the keychain) if you buy digitally within the first week of release.

so yeah...for some reason SCEA decided to do "first week" instead of "pre-order" bonuses...

not very advertised though.

edit:

oh I forgot to ask - should i get this game?

/s

darkwing

there is - if you buy digitally the first week you get all the pre order goodies

if you're in NA - you get all the pre-order bonuses (sans the keychain) if you buy digitally within the first week of release.

so yeah...for some reason SCEA decided to do "first week" instead of "pre-order" bonuses...

not very advertised though.

edit:

oh I forgot to ask - should i get this game?

/s

nice! cheerios!

I all of a sudden got hyped for this game but I dont have money on my card for it and its already late.

I want that pre order soundtrack :(

Zemm

Played for 2 hours straight, told myself "I'll stop after this level" about 3 times but just couldn't put it down. The way the back and front touch panels aid in the platforming is so well done. I'm not one for touch in games usually but here it doesn't bother me, infact I think it adds to the game a lot.

Also the music = 10/10.

I got my copy Wednesday, after work (got an early minute and only just made it in time).

Long story short, this game already has justified my recent Vita purchase :D

For me, this game is indeed Nintendo A-Team level stuff; aesthetics, art direction, creative game play and use of controls/controller, sound track, immersion.

Oshimai

I'll be honest. This game wasn't on my radar at all until I watched some reviews. There's a strong chance I'll be downloading this game tomorrow.

AmanoBuff

So glad this game will be finally available tonight. Can someone post a countdown until release in the US PSN store please? (I'm on mobile)

Also, for those who already have it, can you play it in the dark?

Kerub

Banned
This game is so very precious. I love exploring everything. I haven't felt this way about a game in a long time.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I want it bad

But I'm still waiting for my Vita and 32gig memory card to ship :'(

I'll have to play A Link Between Worlds first anyway, I'll live

anddo0

Midnight release you say?
The game is under 1gig in the US correct?

I have a pre-order at GS. But since it's cheaper to download (about $12 cheaper). I'm leaning towards the PSN version.

I swear I read that it was $34.99 when bought digitally on the PSN store... Is this not the case?

First party games are usually that price.

ta9qi

I dont know about EST & PST, just want to know how many hours left exactly to start downloading this masterpiece :(

panty

30 mins in and this game is AMAZIINNGGGG

Legit makes me laugh with the camera.

A must buy for everyone who owns a Vita.

Top Bottom