• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT2| Pulse of the Regionally Discriminated Knuckleheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dereck

https://combobreaker.org/t3ball/

game_TKB_big.png

Playstation 1 | Bring Your Own Controller
> Double Elimination
> Default settings
> 2/3 Rounds per Game
> 2/3 Games per Set
> 3/5 Games for Losers & Winners Finals
> 3/5 Games for Grand Finals
> Winner must keep character
> Loser may switch
> Random stage select (players may opt for an agreed stage)

Dereck

What's funny is that I don't think there's anyone in here that mains Feng so we don't have anyone in particular to pick on.

TknEqmr.gif

Bleep

Feng is insane in 7, so if you hate him in TTT2 you are going to going to want to jump out a window when you fight him in 7.

Dereck

Tekken+7+Tour.png

EDIT: Look, look, check it out, check it out, huddle up, huddle up, listen here, look

APFzx4b.gif

There's a few ways to look at this.

"Namco is so cool even though Arcades aren't popular in the US (which is why there are none here), they are willing to host these tournaments around the country so that we can go try out the game."

"They got a 3,000$ prize pool thoooo."

"Yeah, but I've played the game like twice and I wouldn't exactly call myself Mr. Naps junior or some shit if you know what I mean."

"I don't have enough fucking money to fly out to a different state to go play Tekken 7 for only a few days, what the fuck am I supposed to do?"

Pick one.

If it wasn't my birthday weekend I probably wouldn't even go to WWG Chicago JUST for Tekken. Tickets are crazy expensive and I don't care about comics or the D-tier celebrities in attendance.

If it wasn't my birthday weekend I probably wouldn't even go to WWG Chicago JUST for Tekken. Tickets are crazy expensive and I don't care about comics or the D-tier celebrities in attendance.

Isn't it just like $60 with the NamCop discount just like Minneapolis was? That's not what I'd call crazy expensive.

The FinalRound logo shouldn't be in Alabama. Fortunately, this is the FGC, so it is a forgivable mistake. I was really looking forward to attending another Tekken Tour event, but the pieces just aren't falling into place.

I have really come to like OverWatch, so maybe I can play that until the Summer 2017 console release of Tekken 7. Also, running Fingers To Fight Weekly Tag 2 Online Tournaments to avoid moving on completely. I may need to buy another PlayStation 3, though. I opened and cleaned the one I have and it still feels on the verge of overheating again, sigh.

Bleep

Are there any events coming up where there is likely to be news on additional FR characters or release information? The FR/Akuma, Nina and rage attack reveals were all around a month apart, so I'm kinda surprised that Bandai Namco have been quiet for like 3 months now.

Dereck

Are there any events coming up where there is likely to be news on additional FR characters or release information? The FR/Akuma, Nina and rage attack reveals were all around a month apart, so I'm kinda surprised that Bandai Namco have been quiet for like 3 months now.
Evo

Pachimari

I really loved what I played of it. I played online matches and Practice and played around with Josie Rizal and Lucky Chloe. And both have magnificent gameplay. I loved both of them, Chloe feels kind of unique. Already loving her more than Eddy, Christie and Tiger.

Also bought two BanaPass cards. Got one with Lili and Eliza, and another with Devil Asuka.

Oh yeah, the movement feels slower and more "sluggish". All of getup, side stepping and moving in general. Felt slower and heavier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom