• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tekken |OT3|

Dereck

This is the greatest thing to ever happen.

246100552688074753.png

Bleep

Didn't the console version always have some additional input lag?

We won't be missing anything since we've never played the arcade version though, so it won't matter to us.

Tekken 6 console had less input delay than the arcade version, but they increased the console input delay with Tag 2 so they were equal. http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/ne...-arcade-console-both-have-1-frame-of-lag.html

7 already felt sluggish to me coming from Tag 2 (might have been getting used to the movement rather than input delay though), hopefully the transition to console doesn't push that further.

Pachimari

I assume Treasure Battle is some kind of Survival? Maybe with items that'll extend time, health, power etc?

I wonder if we'll get a Ball mode or Force mode too.

I'd guess it's the new Ghost battle with items/in-game currency rewards, much like before.

Keep in mind that the first DLC pack is going to have a new gameplay mode in addition to some other stuff. I think chances are high of that being Force or Ball or a similar fleshed out side mode like that.

Edit: Btw, loading times are a lot faster in this version.

I'd guess it's the new Ghost battle with items/in-game currency rewards, much like before.

Keep in mind that the first DLC pack is going to have a new gameplay mode in addition to some other stuff. I think chances are high of that being Force or Ball or a similar fleshed out side mode like that.

Edit: Btw, loading times are a lot faster in this version.

The loading is down to 20 seconds after picking a stage. I think it was like 25 or 30 before? That's tolerable.

Spuck-uk

Banned
Been playing console FR all weekend at hypespotting. It's really sick, will do a proper writeup later but:

Load times are decent, far faster than sfv

No instant rematch, but short load times

Input lag feels exactly the same as ttt2

Leo is a beast now, incredibly well rounded

Game is gorgeous as hell and the sound design is excellent

Been playing console FR all weekend at hypespotting. It's really sick, will do a proper writeup later but:

Load times are decent, far faster than sfv

No instant rematch, but short load times

Input lag feels exactly the same as ttt2

Leo is a beast now, incredibly well rounded

Game is gorgeous as hell and the sound design is excellent

Good to hear, especially the bolded

Top Bottom