• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TellTale confirms season two of Game of Thrones

Piers

Walking Dead Season 1 and possibly Borderlands were flukes in success and quality imo
They need to focus on single projects rather than sticking their feet into different camps.

i agree... i loved Tales from the Borderlands til about the last 5 seconds. considering we may never get a Season 2, it really stings.

i'm wary to play TWAU for the same reason, as i hear it has a cliff hanger as well (despite having read Fables and knowing where the story will go)

TWAU doesn't feel unfinished at all. It has a sort of cliffhanger, but the story feels complete, there is just a dangling thread at the end, and that feels like the point, just like any good noir movie.

antitrop

I didn't think Tales from the Borderlands was a cliffhanger ending at all.

If it was, then I don't even know what you would call the Game of Thrones ending...

Zolo

Pretty sure they have a multi-year contract for the game. That said, I hope they take into consideration a lot of the criticism of season 1.

petghost

Banned
I didn't think Tales from the Borderlands was a cliffhanger ending at all.

If it was, then I don't even know what you would call the Game of Thrones ending...

i agree...like all the threads got wrapped up they just finished with a little ambiguity as far as the future goes. i was happy it ended that way because im dying for a season 2 some day.

Tizoc

Season 2 of Tales from the Borderlands should focus on a different group of characters, I think Rhys and Fiona's story ended then and there.

Nudull

Banned
Why do I get the feeling this is gonna end up disappointing some folks ala TWD season 2?

Either way, I would've taken anything over more GoT.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Dumb.

TotBL was such a pleasant surprise. Meanwhile GoT often made me feel like my choices either didn't matter or that I misunderstood what the choice even was.

It was so poorly written.

Give me TWUA or TotBL instead.

RSB

Banned
I actually agree with this. This was just bad. Fan-fic bad.
Yep. I made the mistake of playing GOT right after TFTB, and boy, what a disappointment. Easily the worst Telltale game I've played.

What I'd really like is a sequel to TWAU and/or TFTB.

Top Bottom