• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tennessee Cop That Got Train Ran On win $500,000 settlement

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
If she was willing, there was no abuse of power. She is a whore, plain and simple.
It's possible to have someone willing while still having an abuse of power. If a boss goes to an employee and says "suck my dick or you're fired" or if a influential Director says the same to an actor the person may be willing to do it in order to keep their job, but it was still an abuse of power to even be put in that position in the first place.

Not saying that happened here. It sounds like she just finessed the system after getting caught and publicly embarrassed in a love Pentagon. I'm just saying that just because someone is willing doesn't mean that power or influence isn't being abused in order to make it happen.

jason10mm

Gold Member
It's possible to have someone willing while still having an abuse of power. If a boss goes to an employee and says "suck my dick or you're fired" or if a influential Director says the same to an actor the person may be willing to do it in order to keep their job, but it was still an abuse of power to even be put in that position in the first place.

Not saying that happened here. It sounds like she just finessed the system after getting caught and publicly embarrassed in a love Pentagon. I'm just saying that just because someone is willing doesn't mean that power or influence isn't being abused in order to make it happen.
I guess it depends on what the definition of "Willing" is, in your example I would NOT call a subordinate engaging in a sex act to keep their job "willing" as I think most laypeople would equate "willing" with "consenting" and the subordinate is definitely NOT consenting if their job is on the line. This is why we have to sit through all these "quid pro quo" sexual harassment classes. Now folks who are unable (or not allowed, really) to consent, like a minor, could VERY MUCH be "willing" but obviously unable to consent. And there are often rules prohibiting teacher/student relationships regardless of consent just because it can be a squishy thing to detangle (and lets be honest, it's most often older/senior male with junior/younger female so there is a lot of social bias at play).

I bet this 'lady' was just paid to go away because she threatened to deep six the department for all sorts of other shenanigans predicated mostly on "me woman, me naive and taken advantage of" as if she wasn't a gun slinging defender of the peace or anything :p

Peggies

Gold Member
Why does she look like that though?
She looks like a cartoon character. Like a cute little dwarf woman. You'd want to catch her and ask her where she hid that pot of gold.

Smhjavq.jpg

Not...you know...screw her.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I blame men. We have to take some responsibility here because these women sure wont. How are you gonna fuck a girl who you know is being passed around the precinct? Imagine the STDs. How are you gonna sleep with that face? Like have some standards man.

Also, she was married and they must have known this. Who cucks another man by fucking his wife. You want your dick wet? go to a whore. Dont fuck another man's wife.

Last edited:

nush

How are you gonna fuck a girl who you know is being passed around the precinct?
Everyone knows who the office bike is, it's easy.

Yikes! How hard up were these guys?
It's easy.

I worked with one of these women, I knew her office bodycount. She tried it on with me, I noped out. She had fucked, the office manager, the sales manager, the warehouse manager some other dude that used to work there.

Another job this girl named Lorinda. It was an entertainment centre, nightclub attached. Every man on the security team had fucked her. I noped out on her as well even before I knew this.

Normal rules don't apply to these women.

Mistake

She's married, she looks like Cailou, she had a train run on her and profit! What in the Tennessee backwater cuckery hell is this? 🤣
She was married. The husband actually tried to stick around after the incident was exposed, which is complete bonkers. If he divorced her before she got this check, I'd jump off a bridge if I were him

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Why does she look like that though?
She looks like a cartoon character. Like a cute little dwarf woman. You'd want to catch her and ask her where she hid that pot of gold.

Smhjavq.jpg

Not...you know...screw her.
Yeesh. At least if she was good looking. The cops were sure desperate for sex.

On the plus side, at least you'd never worry about her saying dont get cum in her hair.

Last edited:

KrakenIPA

500k isn't exactly a lot of money these days. Not to mention all the tax revenue, oh that a headache and its almost April.

What is that pussface dumbass in the OP video complaining about? The news reported that just fine. It was perfectly understandable until he started talking.

At least they caught some of her while she was young, she won't age well. Will be an oompa loompa before you know it.

Last edited:

Romulus

This happened at a place I worked at years ago, but the chick was hot asf. I'm not sure how much she was paid, but she bought a massive house after the lawsuit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom