• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TERA News, Information, & Beta Thread

It looks like you can download the NA client from your En Masse account if you already pre-ordered from them. I downloaded the setup file but haven't attempted to install yet since I have the EU client installed.

I don't understand why they don't allow people longer to download the game, at the speeds I'm getting I'll only get to play a few hours today and that's if I'm lucky.

spk

I don't understand why they don't allow people longer to download the game, at the speeds I'm getting I'll only get to play a few hours today and that's if I'm lucky.

Yeah. Mine has been downloading for over 12 hours now and I'm only 35%, with another 12+hours to go. My dl speed is awful, I'm not even averaging half my max speed

The client says I'm downloading at 200k but netlimiter is showing 80down/50up. Thats weird

dc89

EU Client is installed on my bro's PC but he can't join a server? Or he couldn't last night. Is it up now?

syoaran

PM sent Umi . Would very much love a key if there is still one available.

Amazon pre-orders are up at £41 (Which really isn't bad considering the contents)

Yeah. Mine has been downloading for over 12 hours now and I'm only 35%, with another 12+hours to go. My dl speed is awful, I'm not even averaging half my max speed

The client says I'm downloading at 200k but netlimiter is showing 80down/50up. Thats weird

Yeah it's pretty silly, especially when it's such a short event.

OTIX

Mine downloaded in about 90 minutes, crazy speeds. It seems they're using some kind of torrent-like system though which might cause trouble with some routers or firewalls.

Mine downloaded in about 90 minutes, crazy speeds. It seems they're using some kind of torrent-like system though which might cause trouble with some routers or firewalls.

My internet speed is pretty slow considering some UK speeds so it's not surprising me how long it's taking me, but they should really give people more than 24 hours to download the thing.

Sophia

24 minutes left on my download, or so it claims. It's Retriving Manifest files, and going at a pretty fast speed of 1.6 MB/sec.

I really like the artstyle Tera has. Probably gonna start with an Elin.

Is this preview really 20gb?

That's the ~number I come up with based on the progress bar. I'm getting 1.4mb/s down and it says 4 hours left.

WTF do I do for 3 and a half hours? O that rights I have neogaf.

Sophia

Is this preview really 20gb?

That's the ~number I come up with based on the progress bar. I'm getting 1.4mb/s down and it says 4 hours left.

WTF do I do for 3 and a half hours? O that rights I have neogaf.

It's probably the full game. And most MMORPGs are pretty huge. World of Warcraft with all expansions sits at 27 gigs, for example.

Speaking of which, I just finished downloading and it's applying the patch now. Woot.

Sophia

I haven't set up anything for streaming since I reformatted, otherwise I'd totally live stream for people. D:

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
500 Internal Server Error

nooooooooooooo

dc89

I'm glad he's getting a login button. I got kicked out and am getting "Unable to connect to login server. Retry?" :\

LOL

He was looking at the info on the OP of this thread and I say, hurry up before you get disconnected or something.

He tabs back and he's logged out!

HAHA!

Top Bottom