• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TERA News, Information, & Beta Thread

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
ya ladies be crazy... 03:00 CET is in one hour, 15:00 ( 3pm ) is in 13 :I

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Someone mentioned 15:00 CET, which would be an hour from now.

Wait, I thought CET was +1 GMT, no? So that would make it 3pm Saturday, wouldn't it?

It's 8pm EST where I am at the moment. 3pm CET would be 9am EST.

ya ladies be crazy... 03:00 CET is in one hour, 15:00 ( 3pm ) is in 13 :I

EDIT - Ok, I was right. Sucks I was hoping to play tonight but tomorrow is cool too.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
It would be strange to put the beta up in Europe so late in the night lol

Not always. A lot of MMOs launch at midnight, although I realize this is a beta and not launch. 3 in the afternoon actually seems very late to me, I was thinking it would have started in the morning which would have meant I could get a couple of hours in tonight.

I was trying to resist the EU preview but I couldn't do it. Damn you, TERA.

Thanks to Umi88 for the key!

Edit: 5.15 mB/s. Will be done in less than an hour. Nice!

For those that haven't seen it, check out the goodies you get with the retail EU Collector's Edition:

pOp0M.jpg

I'm a little jelly of the art book. The concept art for the game is amazing. Bluehole has some really talented artists and designers.

StudioTan

7 more keys. Quote this post to see them (don't actually press Submit, just see the quote).

Is it ok if I get one for my girlfriend so we can try it together this weekend?

If so I'll take the one starting with 5MXW.

Either way thanks MM!

The M.O.B

Could someone spare a code for me?

NVM thanks MM! Used DWAM4FTTGMTXT5WH3DK6W5GY4XAJYY9F.

EDIT: I hope nobody was going to use this one. Sorry if so.

StudioTan

Looks like all these codes are used up. D:

Yeah, it looks like people took them without saying anything :/ The one I wanted was taken. Next time.

Anyone know what class they're going for in the preview?

I played Lancer, Slayer, and Berserker the most in the Korean version so I'm thinking of giving Sorcerer a shot. I might try Mystic again since I only played that one to level 10 and really enjoyed it.

Zeal

Banned
This is a really short beta period they are offering, with two weeks or so between each test. I really don't know what's up with that. If the beta time offered at least a month or so of testing before the game went live, I'd preorder, but two days at a time isn't really worth it.

Probably just gonna wait till release to play it.

So the beta should be up soon right?

Not at all, it's up at 15 CET so 11 hours to go. Will last until midnight CET. Then it will resume on Sunday at 15 CET until midnight CET once again. So that's 2 x 9 hours at most for Euro players. The US beta will be up on the 10th of February.

Top Bottom