• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Terry Crews building a gaming PC after finding Battlefield 1 fun

Him playing bf1 at the main event was the best thing to happen for pc gaming even though he came in last place. Can't wait to watch his streams

PreFire

Terry is awesome

I will watch his streams. He's legit hyped lol

He should just hire someone to help him build it instead of asking random fake technicians online though.

If I was a millionaire, I think the whole east coast would lose power because I would OD and build a million dollar super PC.

Terry is awesome

I will watch his streams. He's legit hyped lol

He should just hire someone to help him build it instead of asking random fake technicians online though.

If I was a millionaire, I think the whole east coast would lose power because I would OD and build a million dollar super PC.

He had someone help him initially but now he seems to like learning to do it himself.

terry-crews-660.jpg

RevenWolf

Years later..

Jk. I really need to get into this Standing desk thing. I play mostly Rocket League and that game seems perfect for a standing desks.

I'd love a standing desk too actually. Just found out I have some back problems so I might ask dr if such a thing could help!

Also love Terry and his enthusiasm, people at the pcmasterrace sub reddit loving him because he wasn't afraid to ask questions and genuinely wanted to bond with his son building his rig :)

I have to say he is one of the few celebrities I truly hope I get to meet one day!

kodecraft

Cool and all, Imma let y'all finish in here...but Kanye West will build the best PC gaming rig of all time.

I want Kanye West gaming on Twitch !!

Top Bottom