• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Testimony of XXXTENTACION's abuse to his ex comes out

This dude beat up his ex because she sang over a feature of one of his songs that he most likely approved of in the first place? A verse by someone he considers a friend? What the fuck?

Valhelm

contribute something
This is why I'll never pay for his music. Disappointing that my city is represented by assholes like this.

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
All that at 19 years old. That one sure turned out rotten.

Seriously. His life has barely gotten started, with so much potential. The fuck has to happen to you in life that you brutalize women before you're even old enough to drink?

That poor woman...

Someone needs to post the gif of this kid getting knocked out on stage again... It'll make this thread so much better...

riotous

Banned
Don't know the name or the music, will avoid. He deserves whatever legal repercussions are coming his way.

My understanding is this testimony comes from a trial where he was found not guilty.

edit: nevermind, some of this is separate from something else he was found not guilty for... think some XXX stan in hip-hop GAF misled me

• For the next two days she didn't leave that room except to use an adjacent bathroom. She couldn't find a way to flee. There were bars on the windows. ”If you're smart, you would stay with me until you get a car and you have enough money to move into an apartment," he told her. ”Because if you leave now, you're just setting yourself up for failure. You're going to be homeless."

• Around 2 a.m. on October 8, XXXTentacion was in the living room of the apartment playing Minecraft and using Skype. She let him know she was going into the kitchen to make him some food. She opened the refrigerator door wide enough so that he wouldn't be able to see her if he she crouched down, and then she opened a side door and ran to the nearest main street she knew. She didn't have any money. She asked someone if she could use their phone and called the only number she knew by heart. It was the number for the ex-boyfriend she had been living with the night she agreed to move in with XXXTentacion. That ex-boyfriend's mother drove her to the Miami Beach police department.​
That is so damn scary that she had to resort to that.

ZOONAMI

Damn, this was trending on Google music and gave it a listen, I actually kind of liked it. Too bad, what a piece of shit.

Read this earlier
Genuinely horrified at all of that shit
How someone can be so depraived and get a free pass because they make good music is beyond me. Lock him the fuck up.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
His new album(and its message) sounded like a person who is trying to change for the better and help others. I'd rather see him make amends, make apologies, and grow for the better as a person before outright condemning a 19 year old for life, like some in this thread are doing. There have been other artists who have changed their ways and so can this dude. I'll see what he does after this and make the call.

Sephzilla

His new album(and its message) sounded like a person who is trying to change for the better and help others. I'd rather see him make amends, make apologies, and grow for the better as a person before outright condemning a 19 year old for life, like some in this thread are doing. There have been other artists who have changed their ways and so can this dude. I'll see what he does after this and make the call.

The fuck? The dude should be in jail

Have you read what this thread is about?
If not i suggest you do in full
I like his music but holy fuck.

Mechazawa

Later that day, XXXTentacion left the room and returned with two grilling implements—a “barbecue pitchfork” and a “barbecue cleaner,” she said—and told her to pick between them, because he was going to put one of them in her vagina. She chose the fork. He told her to undress. He was lightly dragging the tool against her inner thigh when she passed out. He did not penetrate her with it.

This fucker is heinous.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
He's got to have the stupidest fanbase of all time. I mean, for thinking Drake stole """""his""""" flow for one, but supporting dude through this shit is beyond any point of reason.

Seeing the picture of his ex alone was enough for me.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
The fuck? The dude should be in jail

He was.

Have you read what this thread is about?
If not i suggest you do in full
I like his music but holy fuck.

I did read it. I know full well about this incident, but it happened well before his recent work and his recent changes on social media. Whoever he has managing him and guiding him, the same people who told him to lay low on his social media accounts and to act like less of a fool in public are hopefully also helping to guide him to be a better person overall in the future. Hopefully they will get him help if he needs it psychologically. I'd rather he grow from a 'piece of shit' to a responsible empathetic adult, than say 'put him in jail again and call it a day'. The latter solves nothing and just leads to more hate and issues overall.

Read post 71 and get back to me. I wanna see how much it takes for you to "condemn" someone. Pretty nauseating that we haven't reach that point for you, but I guess you just have a different tolerance for repeated sexual, physical, and verbal abuse.

Also, see this and be ashamed of yourself:

He threatened the lives of two people and beat someone to within an inch of their life, but he said some nicer things on Twitter and in his album so

giphy.gif

Sephzilla

He threatened the lives of two people and beat someone to within an inch of their life, but he said some nicer things on Twitter and in his album so

giphy.gif

He was.

I did read it. I know full well about this incident, but it happened well before his recent work and his recent changes on social media. Whoever he has managing him and guiding him, the same people who told him to lay low on his social media accounts and to act like less of a fool in public are hopefully also helping to guide him to be a better person overall in the future. Hopefully they will get him help if he needs it psychologically. I'd rather he grow from a 'piece of shit' to a responsible empathetic adult, than say 'put him in jail again and call it a day'. The latter solves nothing and just leads to more hate and issues overall.
So fuck the victim and her justice because X appears to be turning around?
Is that how this works

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Read post 71 and get back to me. I wanna see how much it takes for you to "condemn" someone. Pretty nauseating that we haven't reach that point for you, but I guess you just have a different tolerance for repeated sexual, physical, and verbal abuse.

No need, I read the entire article instead. Read my post above yours. You guys have my opinion twisted up. Obviously I want him to receive consequences for his actions, but I'm saying they should take the rehabilitation route with him instead of just straight lockup. Lockup by itself would just make him an angrier/more volatile individual later on in life. He still has a chance to grow for the better overall.

So fuck the victim and her justice because X appears to be turning around?
Is that how this works

No, how this seems to work is people misquote me and twist my words up. I said nothing of what you suggested. Why would I say 'fuck the victim'. Come on man.

Durden77

Sephzilla

No need, I read the entire article instead. Read my post above yours. You guys have my opinion twisted up. Obviously I want him to receive consequences for his actions, but I'm saying they should take the rehabilitation route with him instead of just straight lockup. Lockup by itself would just make him an angrier/more volatile individual later on in life. He still has a chance to grow for the better overall.

He can get rehab, while in prison

No, how this seems to work is people misquote me and twist my words up. I said nothing of what you suggested. Why would I say 'fuck the victim'. Come on man.
I mean, when you're seemingly advocating for X not to receive justice and the consequences for his abhorrent actions because hes seemingly turned himself around that's a pretty big "fuck you" to the girl who had to endure all of his shit.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
He can get rehab, while in prison

Even this is preferable to some opinions here.

I mean, when you're seemingly advocating for X not to receive justice and the consequences for his abhorrent actions because hes seemingly turned himself around that's a pretty big "fuck you" to the girl who had to endure all of his shit.

I just said consequences should be had, but should end in rehab. You are too heated right now and aren't reading my posts correctly. Stop looking for a way to make me look like I'm being a stan for the guy and actually read my posts.

Even this is preferable to some opinions here.

I just said consequences should be had, but should end in rehab. You are too heated right now and aren't reading my posts correctly. Stop looking for a way to make me look like I'm being a stan for the guy and actually read my posts.
Key word being seemingly, as im not the only one to "misinterpret" your position on the issue. Im not against rehab, but he should be in jail for a long time no matter what. The psychological damage that girl has to endure will live with her for the rest of her life, and as someone who's pretty close to some survivors of sexual assault and domestic abuse ive got -60 sympathy for those that commit these acts.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Even with rehab I still feel like this guy should be facing a fairly long sentence. Some of the shit he did is straight evil.

Growing up in South Side Chicago, I've seen how someone can grow up angry or grow up with the wrong mentors and take it out on others. Some of them can be as young as 12 years old doing heinous things. Even if they are 18 years old, does this mean I want them to just grow up the rest of their life in jail? No. Unlike some here I think people can turn a new leaf given the right influences. Yes, I know he is at fault, and It's clear he fucked up badly. He is 19 years old and needs rehab. Am I a stan for the guy or will I defend him endlessly? No, there's no defense for this. However, the consequences should be handled the right way, no matter how angry some are in here at what he did. Around his age, everyone has a chance to better themselves no matter how much of a fuck up they are in life.

I'm not saying he should get the rest of his life in jail.

Which is why I said your opinion is preferable to others here.

Sephzilla

Growing up in South Side Chicago, I've seen how someone can grow up angry or grow up with the wrong mentors and take it out on others. Some of them can be as young as 12 years old doing heinous things. Even if they are 18 years old, does this mean I want them to just grow up the rest of their life in jail? No. Unlike some here I think people can turn a new leaf given the right influences. Yes, I know he is at fault, and It's clear he fucked up badly. He is 19 years old and needs rehab. Am I a stan for the guy or will I defend him endlessly? No, there's no defense for this. However, the consequences should be handled the right way, no matter how angry some are in here at what he did. Everyone has a chance to better themselves no matter how much of a fuck up they are in life.

I'm not saying he should get the rest of his life in jail.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Growing up in South Side Chicago, I've seen how someone can grow up angry or grow up with the wrong mentors and take it out on others. Some of them can be as young as 12 years old doing heinous things. Even if they are 18 years old, does this mean I want them to just grow up the rest of their life in jail? No. Unlike some here I think people can turn a new leaf given the right influences. Yes, I know he is at fault, and It's clear he fucked up badly. He is 19 years old and needs rehab. Am I a stan for the guy or will I defend him endlessly? No, there's no defense for this. However, the consequences should be handled the right way, no matter how angry some are in here at what he did. Around his age, everyone has a chance to better themselves no matter how much of a fuck up they are in life.

https://www.reddit.com/r/hiphophead...tacions_reported_victim_details_grim/dmqjcg5/

I suggest you click some of those links chronicling how much of a sociopath this guy is. I don't disagree that he is a young man who could potentially turn things around but he needs to do it away from the rest of society.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
https://www.reddit.com/r/hiphophead...tacions_reported_victim_details_grim/dmqjcg5/

I suggest you click some of those links chronicling how much of a sociopath this guy is. I don't disagree that he is a young man who could potentially turn things around but he needs to do it away from the rest of society.

I already know of his priors and issues. That's why I said earlier whoever is managing him is hopefully leading him down a better path. Whoever is managing him is already making him do less stupid things on social media. That's a good step. Like I also said earlier, hopefully the people managing him take it further. I agree, giving him a bit of isolation would help.

Hagi

I already know of his priors and issues. That's why I said earlier whoever is managing him is hopefully leading him down a better path. Whoever is managing him is already making him do less stupid things on social media. That's a good step. Like I also said earlier, hopefully the people managing him take it further. I agree, giving him a bit of isolation would help.

The people who are managing him are taking him down the path of not doing shit in public that will damage his brand. It's not really a good step unless you know they are helping him in private.

Arthos

Wait, I feel like I had seen some of those violent gifs and videos at least a year ago. Am I wrong? He's been around for a while and he's from Florida, right? I never realized that THIS is the guy.

No wonder every time I read XXXTentacion it seemed to ring a bell but I couldn't put my finger on it. Wow, fuck this dude.

Top Bottom