• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Testimony of XXXTENTACION's abuse to his ex comes out

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
wasn't this the guy Kendrick was backing not long ago?

guy sounds like a right piece of shit. He should sharing a bunk with that War Machine guy.

Polari

Hope he gets a very, very lengthy spell in prison. I don't believe you can rehabilitate someone who does things like this. It's so far beyond what 99% of people would ever do.

gatling

Yeah no. Not gonna sympathize or think to rehab yet one more dude like this who thinks women belong in a dumpster. Rehab this woman instead.

Sad i gave this guy .0004 cents for my plays of his shit.

Fuck this human pile of garbage.

Let's talk about rehab after he spends 20 years in the slammer

I already know of his priors and issues. That's why I said earlier whoever is managing him is hopefully leading him down a better path. Whoever is managing him is already making him do less stupid things on social media. That's a good step. Like I also said earlier, hopefully the people managing him take it further. I agree, giving him a bit of isolation would help.

There is abuse and then there is straight up sociopath. This guy is a sociopath. Not much of a chance there.

Az

Man fuck this guy. I dont care where he grew up at. Doesn't excuse a single thing he did. No reason to bring it up.

No reason to talk about his struggle, him doing better now, management keeping him in check, etc. He needs to hear that he is a terrible humane being for a long time. And maybe, just maybe, long time down the road he can "vidicate" himself. Only if he changes now, completely, and does a lot of things outside of twitter to advocate for victims like his ex.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
wasn't this the guy Kendrick was backing not long ago?

guy sounds like a right piece of shit. He should sharing a bunk with that War Machine guy.
DIIKsy3V0AE-4JU.jpg

A cosign. And there's pretty much zero chance Kendrick doesn't know about XXX's reputation.

Growing up in South Side Chicago, I've seen how someone can grow up angry or grow up with the wrong mentors and take it out on others. Some of them can be as young as 12 years old doing heinous things. Even if they are 18 years old, does this mean I want them to just grow up the rest of their life in jail? No. Unlike some here I think people can turn a new leaf given the right influences. Yes, I know he is at fault, and It's clear he fucked up badly. He is 19 years old and needs rehab. Am I a stan for the guy or will I defend him endlessly? No, there's no defense for this. However, the consequences should be handled the right way, no matter how angry some are in here at what he did. Around his age, everyone has a chance to better themselves no matter how much of a fuck up they are in life.

Which is why I said your opinion is preferable to others here.
Does growing up in South Side Chicago with the wrong mentors make you an 'American Psycho' type rapist?
Report said:
Later that day, XXXTentacion left the room and returned with two grilling implements—a “barbecue pitchfork” and a “barbecue cleaner,” she said—and told her to pick between them, because he was going to put one of them in her vagina. She chose the fork. He told her to undress. He was lightly dragging the tool against her inner thigh when she passed out. He did not penetrate her with it.
Like holy fuck dude, he's not some random wannabe gangster, he's a straight up special nutcase psycho. At some point, it doesn't matter what your background is, this shit deserves justice.

Is this the actions of a man who is sorry for what he did?
Pitchfork said:
He has pleaded not guilty. He has also denied the charges in various interviews, saying the woman was attacked by someone else and wasn’t pregnant, among other contentions. A trial is set to begin on October 5.
I hope he gets the full fucking sentence. He can get rehab in prison.

You didn't say 'Fuck the victim', true, but focusing on him and his twitter and his new fucking album? Damn man... You might as well imply it. She's going to have years and years of PTSD from this. Where is her compensation?? Where is her therapy??

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
The court dates start in Oct. So we'll know for sure in a few weeks.

Top Bottom