• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Texans up for grabs! GAF Espn league *HOT TEAM*

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I have chosen to retire from the espn league due to personal reasons...its just time I walk away from the game before I give myself a stroke.

If you choose to take on this Texans team,you will get a sweet 2-4 record,a QB who can launch the ball 73 times in one game and throw for hundreds of yards with his back turning ,but his head not...sorta like the batman costume in the Tim Burton movies..simply amazing,a d-line that sleeps,but awwww it looks so cute,and one WR that is GOD.

I would like someone to take this team over before week 7 starts....please OBI WAN KENOBI YOU'RE MY ONLY HOPE!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Taking over the Texans is not about winning its all about losing...who doesnt want to lose?

Matrix

Yea later,I'll hit you on aim....my fucking bro is playing espn *vomits*

Matrix

Ok Dm he is off,Im going to go log on.

Matrix

Please!? .... :(

matrix i think everyone but konex has big problems with this game, but dont quit dude or i'll give you the tom hanks speech from A League Of Their Own!

league.jpg

Cloudy

Banned
i think everyone but konex has big problems with this game

But why do we usually only hear about these "big problems" after someone loses? I certainly understand that no game is perfect but why didn't Matrix feel like quitting after blasting DJ in week 5? :D

PS: Great pic lol

Cloudy

Banned
Ramirez said:
I'll take them if you really want out,I wanna see how bad they really are :D

Ramirez said:
LMFAO!!

And no I dont want them,after the game I played tonight I remembered how much I hate this game as well :p

Which is it, dude? If Matrix is serious about quitting, do you want his team or not?

we already talked about this konex, and you know you can't call me out on being a fair weather fan. i have problems w/ the game, win or lose. i'm pretty sure matrix has been displeased with the game even when he wins, but i'll only speak for myself on this one.

p.s. konex if there are no DB problems, why is VC going to update the rosters with a boost to all CB's stats?

Cloudy

Banned
I said "usually" and VC is boosting the CB stats for the whiners out there. I'd prefer they didn't cos based on their track record, they will overdo it and give us Madden-style DBs. Why not dumb down WRs and QB scrambling instead of fucking with the DBs?

And maybe I'm just cynical but everyone who has attempted to "show" me the "bad" DBs has played a complete cheesecake game to "prove" it. I'll take "bad" DBs over superman DBs but that's just me...

when you say madden style do you mean that you can actually depend on them to make the play instead of doing it yourself? half the battle in the games are calling the RIGHT plays. i call the right plays in ESPN, but my DB AI is so bad that it doesn't matter. this really takes away from the game i feel, but thats just one mans opinion.... or a million peoples opinion (i think the latter is more accurate)

DMczaf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
when you say madden style do you mean that you can actually depend on them to make the play instead of doing it yourself? half the battle in the games are calling the RIGHT plays. i call the right plays in ESPN, but my DB AI is so bad that it doesn't matter. this really takes away from the game i feel, but thats just one mans opinion.... or a million peoples opinion (i think the latter is more accurate)

Now Konex will say "In ESPN you have to do everything, which is more fun. I can actually play defense in ESPN ^_^ ^_^ ^_^"

Cloudy

Banned
I mean DBs who know where my pass is going before I throw it. If you like that better, that's great. I don't :)

DMczaf

DBs who know where the pass is before you throw it? I rarely see that stuff. Hell, I wish I did after Matrix lit my D up for 300+ yards passing last night.

i don't have that problem konex. i get realistic stats in madden, and while i agree there are spider senses, you're making it out to be that every play all defenders converge on the ball. that is untrue.

besides, why are you defending espn's pass defense AI? you have the worst defense against the pass (yardage wise) in the league

Cloudy

Banned
besides, why are you defending espn's pass defense AI? you have the worst defense against the pass (yardage wise) in the league

And look at who I've played. 3 of them ran like a COMBINED 20 times in 3 games. Why not check my INT stats and my points allowed per game? And most importantly, my record :D

Ramirez

I said that last night out of angst :p I mean if he wants out I'll take them,I can play with a team I don't care about and expect to lose anyways :p

And Konie,I pass for close to 500 yards on you everytime we play ;)

Matrix

I'm staying in the league just to annoy Andydouche.

Ramirez

Word to the wise,if you beat Konex that automatically makes you a cheeser...well thats what he called me anyways ;) :D

Cloudy

Banned
You're not cheese, dude. I was just a bit pissed that you were trying to run up the score on me. I will have my revenge......someday lol

Ramirez

LoL!

Nah I passed 30,ran 25...

At the end of the game I snapped the ball with no time left and just chucked one up,he picked it,so I don't know why he got so mad about it :p

Ramirez

Eh I don't think much of it,some dude in Madden just put passed for a TD on me with 6 seconds left and he was up 10-0 :p

Bog

Junior Ace
Cloudy said:
It's the principle, man. You don't whoop my ass all game then try to burn me for 7 more as time expires. :p

I dunno, that's pretty much how friends play if they're in the same room with each other. Why not online? I can see if it's in a sim league and you're trying to keep it realistic, fine. But otherwise, go for as many points as you can get.

Top Bottom