• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS 2008 Official News Summary Thread

Blimblim

The Inside Track
Bebpo said:
Can you take some footage of Way of the Samurai 3 (PS3)? It doesn't seem like there is ANYTHING online about it and supposedly it's playable...
Yeah we actually have some footage of that game. It's so bad though I didn't feel like putting them up just yet. I'll do it though.

WYWY

Blimblim said:
Yeah we actually have some footage of that game. It's so bad though I didn't feel like putting them up just yet. I'll do it though.
There's actually a short clip of gameplay on gametrailers. To be fair no one expects Acquire to attain any graphical miracles. Like expecting Irem to do a beautiful-looking Disaster Report. However the limited footage looked better than I expected, and cleared my minimum graphical expectations.

sphinx

the piano man
WYWY said:
Open demo, publicly playable. Dengeki has a video clip showing people trying it.

thanks, I just can't keep up with so much info.

I feared sony will come to TGS pretending home didn't exist. It is nice to see it isn't so.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.

test_account

XP-39C²
Thanks alot for the TGS 2008 summary, duckroll! :) I havnt followed TGS 2008 that closely and i wanted a summary, and now i see that you have made one :) Thanks again, much appreciated! :)

grandjedi6 said:
Japan's in a flux state as they move development resources from one console to another. At least that's as far as I can assume

It's funny, people have been saying this for, what, the past three years now? Just when are we going to get out of this 'transition period'?

Ydahs

Arde5643 said:
Oh god, MH3 and Little King Story have to be mine!
I knew LKS was going to be good, but that gameplay demonstration video was special. I am official hyped for the game! Wii's lineup is looking great.

FirewalkR

tebiro boy said:
It's funny, people have been saying this for, what, the past three years now? Just when are we going to get out of this 'transition period'?

I think he meant PS3 to 360, and not old-gen to current-gen.

Much appreciated TGS summary thread. I was out of town for the week and I missed the whole thing. Turns out though, I didn't miss much at all, fucking Sony. SCEJ is a joke right now along with the myriad of clone games to come out of TGS.

Top Bottom