• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S3 |OT| Adventures In Character Assassination - Thursdays 9/8c

I liked the trailer (except Bellarke)

And I felt like the last scene of the trailer was a little bit too much, like they didn't need to show us that, but whatever.

I'm excited for season 4!

Somnia

New season looks good imo

Hopefully it's a step up quality wise from season 3, though I still liked a good chunk of last season too.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
"I'm so proud."

Yes! Octavia is putting in work this season.

Smoolio

I bet Bellamy will have to kill Octavia now for going to far, of course he wont see any repercussions from the unjustified mass murder of the grounder army. Seems like something the disgusting writers of this show would do next.

jond76

Banned
I'm late here and just binged the season in about 4 days. What a ride!

Not sure what the general feeling on this season is here but I loved it. So much happened and it was all laid out very well.

The Pike takeover, ALIE, the Lexa arc. All worked well. Our heroes were realistically on the ropes for almost the entire season and it really felt like they had to work for there victory. That late season Lexa cameo was great because while it took me by surprise, it totally made sense. People dying left and right.

By the time they had Kane crucified with a gun to Abigail's head I was like "Jesus this out of control )in a good way)". Season was balls to the wall crazy and I loved it. Surprise! Pike's dead!

Some teases/spoilers on the new season:

- YahooTV's Winter Preview
‘The 100' (Feb. 1, 9 p.m., The CW)

This Season's Theme: "When you get a death sentence, how do you react to it?" is the question posed by showrunner Jason Rothenberg.

Where We Left Off: Clarke (Eliza Taylor) took the Flame herself to enter the City of Light. Meanwhile, Bellamy (Bob Morley) and Octavia (Marie Avgeropoulos) fought to keep her body safe from the AI-controlled hordes, and Raven (Lindsey Morgan) hacked into ALIE's system to help Clarke. The latter managed to shut down ALIE with the aid of dead lover Lexa (Alycia Debnam-Carey), but learned that most of Earth's nuclear reactors were melting down.

Coming Up:
"In the premiere, our characters are forced to deal with the immediate fallout of the termination of the City of Light," Rothenberg says. "Now they're suddenly thrust back into the real world with all their pain." Old grudges remain between Skaikru and the Grounders, and also among the Grounders themselves. But they will have to deal with the world-ending threat hanging over them (literally, the atmosphere is on fire). And if they can't stop it, how do they survive? "How many lifeboats are there on the Titanic?" posits Rothenberg. ”There aren't enough."

My Heart Will Go On: Lexa fans were heartbroken by her death, and Clarke will continue to mourn her "probably forever," says Rothenberg. But ”that doesn't mean she won't move on. I know Lexa would want her to... She's an 18-year-old girl and you can assume she'll love again." — KW
- TVLine's Winter TV Preview:
”The world is the obstacle" in Season 4, reveals executive producer Jason Rothenberg. ”Mother Nature is finally striking back in the form of this nuclear death wave." And as our heroes' battle against nature goes south, they'll ask themselves, ”How do you handle a death sentence? It creates very different reactions in people." And speaking of reactions, Clarke's people will initially ”resent" her for killing ALIE and destroying their ”weird form of paradise." (After all, ”they're now back in this post- apocalyptic hell, only to find out that in six months, they're all going to die.") Elsewhere, Octavia will go on a killing spree in an attempt to find her new post-Lincoln identity; Bellamy will realize that the choices he's made ”weren't necessarily the right ones"; and there will be romances, ”some we've already begun and and some new ones. Some will end happily, and others won't."

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
My Heart Will Go On: Lexa fans were heartbroken by her death, and Clarke will continue to mourn her "probably forever," says Rothenberg. But “that doesn’t mean she won’t move on. I know Lexa would want her to… She’s an 18-year-old girl and you can assume she’ll love again." — KW
This fills me with confidence.

Edit:
“The world is the obstacle” in Season 4, reveals executive producer Jason Rothenberg. “Mother Nature is finally striking back in the form of this nuclear death wave.” And as our heroes’ battle against nature goes south, they’ll ask themselves, “How do you handle a death sentence? It creates very different reactions in people.”
But this actually sounds great!

sammex

tumblr_o9nwmoeJBe1s6q16po3_250.gif

Death by Clarke

Death by Clarke
A Ship Cemetery by a different name
A random bullet to the heart

Some I thought up:

No need to worry, everything's fine
No fun allowed
Fear the Walking Dead Season 3

I will probably have the new thread up today, time permitting.
TV threads should be posted one week in advance of the new season, at the earliest. Please wait until at least Wednesday, January 25th to post the thread in anticipation of the February 1st S4 premiere. Otherwise it'll end up getting locked until then anyway. Thank you.

Top Bottom