• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S3 |OT| Adventures In Character Assassination - Thursdays 9/8c

Sober

You should never wear a blazer if you don't have a collared shirt. Plain and simple. I mean I'll even accept a polo.

Sober

Nah, Clarke in endgame RPG armour is awesome. It just sucks the show takes every opportunity to strip her back down to civvies.

You're right
True, so very very true.
tumblr_nxogblYLNh1sjxzs0o1_400.gif

TheOddOne

- TVLine: The 100 @ Comic-Con: 'The Earth Strikes Back in Season 4' — Plus: Zach McGowan Promoted to Series Regular.
Season 3 was originally supposed to
end with Jasper emerging from the City of Light… and “blowing his brains out,” Rothenberg revealed. “It was too dark, even for me. I don’t think anyone will ever see that scene.
It was a horrible way to leave what was a really dark season.”
- Variety: ‘The 100’ Season 4 Preview: ‘The Earth Strikes Back’ as Nuclear Apocalypse Looms.

“Clarke owns her power this season,” Rothenberg said. “Kane and Abby recognize that. They’re dealing with someone special. It’s her time.”

COMMANDER CLARKE PLEASE????

* Though Lexa won’t be returning in Season 4, Rothenberg assured fans that the Flame will remain an important political artifact.

So.....just not in season 4? There's a chance for season 5 right? RIGHT?

;_;

strafer

That would have been the lamest thing ever if he did that.

shooting yourself in the head is nothing...he better do something way cooler.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Rothenberg also revealed the original ending for the Season 3 finale, in which “Jasper comes out of the City of Light and goes and blows his brains out,” but the showrunner admitted, “it was too dark, even for me … It was a horrible way to leave what was a really dark season. Plus I felt like there was more in the tank for Jasper. It was something that I, in my gut, didn’t feel right about, so I cut it and we found the better ending.”

Shoulda stuck with it imo.

Smoolio

So.....just not in season 4? There's a chance for season 5 right? RIGHT?

;_;

I'm still delusional enough to believe!

JerkRoth on season 5: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtJan9RYBY8

"Its not, by the way designed to be a series finale. We feel very good about a season 5, I am not breaking any news today about that but, you know, everything looks very positive for the continuation of the story after season 4. There is a crazy idea for season 5 that was given to me by someone who is very important in the decision making, which I wont, whose name I wont mention but...which I love so. All systems go."

Return of Lexa themed season!... Why do I do this to myself.

Smoolio

Lol

The Guest Star^TM wins again

I do love that a lot of the attention even after she is gone is focused on that fact. Like: http://www.indiewire.com/2016/07/the-100-lexa-death-comic-con-controversy-1201709168/

This looks to be just an interpretation of the quote you linked above:
Executive producer Jason Rothenberg said that while there are plot elements which could mean a return for Lexa, she will not appear in the upcoming Season 4, which begins production soon.

But still, more teasing.

Kozak

Banned
Motherfucking season 3 eh

Good to join this thread.

What a ride.

I'm still trying to put myself back together after the emotional rollercoaster season 3 had me on.

Kozak

Banned
Reading this thread, a lot seemed to like Lexa and so did my girlfriend.

I completely missed the vibe on her. Was not as big a fan.

Clarke is my numero uno. Her absence was the reason Arkadia fell apart. I can't wait to get back to her kicking ass and pulling Bellamy's head in during season 4.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
In retrospect, the whole Pike vs Kane plotline seems like a weirdly prescient commentary on the election.

Season 4 is everyone trying to avoid nuclear holocaust, so I guess we know what to look forward to in 2017.

Top Bottom