• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S4 |OT| Meltdowns of Epic Proportions - Wednesdays at 9/8C

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The guy that made Community is also a Harmon. That doesn't mean they are related to him. A lot of people share names.

Unless...Dan Harmon is their father!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

eJsNz9n.gif

I hope iZombie gets an immediate renewal after its season premiere

Somnia

If FTWD dies and this keeps going on forever is there a chance Lexa will come back

Please

Think of it this way, if 5 is the final season, there is a good chance they'll bring her back as a special guest character for at least 1 episode. No way they go the entire final season without bringing her back at some point.

Think of it this way, if 5 is the final season, there is a good chance they'll bring her back as a special guest character for at least 1 episode. No way they go the entire final season without bringing her back at some point.

Watch they meet holo Lexa in space as the guardian of the ship Becca used

Clarke dies and reunites with lexa in the afterlife tbh

So I've been playing Horizon: Zero Dawn a lot, am I the only one that get's vibe form this show too, with it?

Aloy is Lexa 2.0 but with more snark I love her

So I've been playing Horizon: Zero Dawn a lot, am I the only one that get's vibe form this show too, with it?

A bit, but from what I've seen of Horizon, The 100 did a much better job with creating a believable post-apocalyptic people. The Grounders developed their own language (though I've noticed in recent seasons everyone just speaks English now) which makes perfect sense given how fast language evolves and the lack of education, but the Horizon people talk like they're on a different CW show.

lol dunno if the 100 folk will allow that lady to come back on the show.

She made a choice to bail on the 100 when her story was ramping up.

Noway the egos are gonna let her back.

A bit, but from what I've seen of Horizon, The 100 did a much better job with creating a believable post-apocalyptic people. The Grounders developed their own language (though I've noticed in recent seasons everyone just speaks English now) which makes perfect sense given how fast language evolves and the lack of education, but the Horizon people talk like they're on a different CW show.

I love how Trigedasleng is literally English slang made into a language

That's the coolest shit I've seen in a while on TV tbh

Jhoan

Pro-tip Bellamy: When you see a bunch of hostile dudes getting on top of your vehicle and try to hurt you, floor it. Don't talk and keep the vehicle idle.

Jhoan

I face palmed a few times this episode. Too many moody characters and some dumb decisions were made. Clarke was a moron.

Jhoan

I ended up watching Black Mirror instead. Did I make a bad decision or nah?
I think Black Mirror is more interesting than this past episode was all things considered. You didn't miss much but hey at least Clarke got some with the doctor chick. Hopefully she doesn't get killed off so that Clarke doesn't up forever alone again.

Grizzlyjin

It's comical how the characters get to be happy about a success for roughly 15 seconds, and then something terrible happens.

Okay episode. The chase scene was really ambitious and well done on a CW budget. Writers room must've been feeling Mad Max Fury Road that week.

I wonder what's going on with Octavia. We're at the point that I could almost see her becoming more of an antagonist. She hasn't done anything irredeemable yet (especially compared to other main characters) but she is just not in sync with Arkadia.

So... how many times has Octavia murdered people?

"If you do this you'll be no better than he was." I think she crossed that line some time ago.

how old is clarke, like 17? that grounder she's banging seems a whole load older lol

I did notice that, but it isn't as if options are plentiful. But to be honest I just ignore it all as imagining someone in their late 20s as a teenager is just silly to me.

Joni

Why would you put that last barrell on there unsecured?

how old is clarke, like 17? that grounder she's banging seems a whole load older lol

It seems like it is about day 170 since they landed. Day 1 was about a month before her 18th birthday. So 18. But played by 27-year old Eliza. Jessica Harmon is 31

LakeEarth

I like how they mention Clarke's mom by name like a dozen times in this episode, but she doesn't appear once. Must of been a long-ass nap!

Grizzlyjin

I like how they mention Clarke's mom by name like a dozen times in this episode, but she doesn't appear once. Must of been a long-ass nap!

Should we wake Abby? Abby knows how to deal with medical emergencies.

NOOOOOO! SHE'S SLEEPING, YOU FOOL!

LakeEarth

The story really only advanced 2-3 hours in this episode.

There have been multiple plots that have gone nowhere this season. Anyone remember the mysterious bunker which took an entire episode to get to, and contained nothing but a cave with skeletons? The bunker that was apparently built so fast that they didn't bother with adding fancy shit like floors or walls or anything?

Why would you put that last barrell on there unsecured?

Even better question, You are travelling through enemy territory where the enemy has long ranged weapons and would attack you on sight and steal your extremely precious spaceship fuel to make bombs.... so why didn't you cover it up again?

Its not like they had a bunch of scrap metal sitting around at the now burned up and falling apart Arc or anything.

Joni

Even better question, You are travelling through enemy territory where the enemy has long ranged weapons and would attack you on sight and steal your extremely precious spaceship fuel to make bombs.... so why didn't you cover it up again?

Its not like they had a bunch of scrap metal sitting around at the now burned up and falling apart Arc or anything.
Well they were covered up when they left. Otherwise they couldn't have hidden the ice dudes so long. It is at this point that they get shot with the arrow. They then take off the tarp to wrap up their friend. Some armor on the other hand would have been smart but they were going for stealth.

The scene with Octavia thinking back to Lincoln after Kane telling her it was the same place he got shot made me cry pretty hard. That hit me hard for some reason and I don't normally cry at shows.

Well they were covered up when they left. Otherwise they couldn't have hidden the ice dudes so long. It is at this point that they get shot with the arrow. They then take off the tarp to wrap up their friend. Some armor on the other hand would have been smart but they were going for stealth.

Its not like you can't do both. If you have the tarp covering it anyways, you can cover the barrels with a sheet of metal and it still won't be visible from the outside. It also acts as additional shielding for a cargo that could decide the life and death of the human race

Top Bottom