• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 67th Primetime Emmy Awards |OT| Jon Hamm's Final Chance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogimachi

Except you and everyone else lamenting it are in the vast minority. You're opinion is valid but really the show is massively loved and earns heaps of critical praise. Pretty basic really.
People who love the show, more so than rest, would acknowledge that this season's writing was not as good as previous seasons, and in many moments, actually shitty.
Also, I'm pretty sure it won't be a "vast minority" if GOT wins best series.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Except you and everyone else lamenting it are in the vast minority. You're opinion is valid but really the show is massively loved and earns heaps of critical praise. Pretty basic really.

And Mad Men doesn't? And The Knick doesn't? And speaking critically, I highly doubt I'd be in the minority saying this was the weakest season of Game of Thrones.

Herbs

Banned
People who love the show, more so than rest, would acknowledge that this season's writing was not as good as previous seasons, and in many moments, actually shitty.

Except not really, and if so, not strongly enough to change the momentum of what it is. That's just the reality. I like other shows more, but I can at least step back and see the why as opposed to frothing about a loss for a show I may like more or a win for a show I hate more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom