• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Amazing Race Season 20 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangersFan

"MAKE YOUR WAY ON FOOT" and taking a cab, that is the most common fuck up in the 20 seasons of the show, it's amazing people still do not read their clues.

Einbroch

Banned
"MAKE YOUR WAY ON FOOT" and taking a cab, that is the most common fuck up in the 20 seasons of the show, it's amazing people still do not read their clues.

Even more funny when, like tonight, they read the clue outloud outside their cab then less than five seconds later ask if the driver knows where the location is.

Luckily the chick caught it.

UberTag

Rachel & Dave officially confirmed as the team that screws up and misses the roadblock.
Art & JJ in the lead.

RangersFan

Yep. Best team ever officially confirmed now. Boo-urns.
At least we get to see Art & JJ and Brenchel fall apart some more.

statistically yeah, but I would say Rob and Brennan (season 1) and Nick and Starr (season 13) and Meghan and Cheyne (season 15) were better teams.

Diablos

Rachel and Brandon could have won if they had just comprehended their clue. What a fuck up.
I am glad they didn't. I tuned in just to see them (hopefully) lose, and they did! I didn't care who won, as long as it wasn't them. And that's exactly how it turned out. Can't get everything, Rachel. Boo-fuckin'-hoo. She's such a pathetic human being.

I am glad they didn't. I tuned in just to see them (hopefully) lose, and they did! I didn't care who won, as long as it wasn't them. And that's exactly how it turned out. Can't get everything, Rachel. Boo-fuckin'-hoo. She's such a pathetic human being.
Get out of my mind! I would have preferred ANY other team in the entire competition, perhaps any other of the previous seasons even, win over Big Brother. If there was a drinking game for every time she whined, I would have been drunk off my ass by the end of the first episode.

Rachel and Dave were beasts in this competition!

Would rather have had Rachel and Brendan win but Rachel and Dave is better than Art and JJ. Kind of funny both seasons with BB teams had annoying "bully" teams. Art/JJ and those lesbians who hated the beauty pageant girl.

Zalasta

So much epic fails in the finale. Somehow I felt Art wasn't even trying very hard in his first 10 tries or so on the road block, thinking they were only playing for 2nd. All three teams were unlikeable to me, so it didn't really matter who won.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Man, I can't believe they got rid of the memorization final roadblock in lieu of a more physical one. One of the reasons they switched to the memorization ones was because inevitable, in a foot race, the two male teams would just run faster than teams of any other combination (making the finale rather pointless).

I guess this task was still more "fair" than one where they have to just sprint to the finish line though, as evidenced by the outcome.

Are we ever going to get another competitive final leg? Seems like its been a few seasons where one team didn't just pull away and leave the others in their dust

Cipherr

Are we ever going to get another competitive final leg? Seems like its been a few seasons where one team didn't just pull away and leave the others in their dust

Yeah that final leg, and most of them recently freaking suck. They arent a crescendo at all, just another mediocre freaking leg of the race. They should really be huge events. This was by far IMO the worst and most boring season.

I have to admit, had their fuckup by not doing the roadblock costed them the victory, at least I could have said "Well thats new". But they still won so, lol... 1 team slaughtering the whole race and literally winning the last leg by a country mile..

Terrible season. Terribly boring teams. Uneventful as hell. Time for another "Viewers favorite teams" season with a bunch of the best retro challenges or something.

isny

napkin dispenser

Isn't it also the first leg in awhile where they didn't have some sort of memory game about the places they visited as the final roadblock?

In regards to Vanessa being eliminated, she's one hell of a woman for doing what she did, AND she's amazingly hot, so even if they didn't win the race, at least he has her. (I'd pay a million bucks for a girl like her...)

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Not really worth starting a new thread for this... but I was just wondering if anyone was watching the new Australian season?

Wow, they introduced a totally new game element which is kind of a gamechanger -
a "salvage pass" that lets you either start the next leg an hour earlier or save the last team from elimination
. It almost feels like they're beta testing for the American version!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom